If we DO get a season 3, who would you like to see added to the team?

If we DO get a season 3, who would you like to see added to the team?

Wonder GURL

Impulse
Captain marvel Jr
Slo-bo

Cos who doesn't want a teenage lobo on the team

>Weisman
>season 3

Not going to happen.

ur mum

I'd actually like to see the main cast downsized. By the end of season two they were balancing too many plots and characters, a lot of them not receiving the attention they should.People I'd cut:
>Wondergirl
She's a useless fuck who does nothing but job.
>Lagaan
He's outlived his purpose now that Aqualad is no longer undercover and MM and Conner are back together.
>Barbara
Having her and a Robin on the same team is just too redundant. Either have her join the League,go solo or even have her go Oracle. Alternatively you could get rid of Tim, but I feel Batgirl would be better served elsewhere.
>Nightwing
I feel like by this point he is too played out. He needs to be shuffled to the background. Have Dick move onto his own solo career or work in the background like Roy in the first season.
>Beast Boy
I just don't like him that much and I don't see where any potential stories with him could go. I would however have an episode featuring him and the Doom Patrol.
>Mal and Bee
They didn't contribute much to the show other than being black and a couple, so boot them up to the League.

Rebels

Didn't he leave after the first season?

Better writers

Static

This. I wouldn't mind an entirely new cast, with one of the older ones coming back now and then as a mentor or something. The season 2 cast got way to big, and focused on far to few characters.

Dump the original cast and focus more on the additions they already added

>Wondergirl
I liked Cassie, she was comfy. Also, iirc they wanted her for season 1 but something about licensing issues kept them from using her then.
>Lagaan
Agreed
>Barbara
Having her as Oracle would be a very interesting story point and allow her to serve the role Nightwing played in Season 2
>Nightwing
Agreed. He should go full league.
>Beast Boy
Having him in Doom Patrol might make an interesting side plot for him.
>Mal and Bee
Eh, Mal was a 5th wheel, but I liked Bee alright.

I would love to see a young Supergirl on the team, but I feel like she'd kinda overshadow the rest of the team. Maybe if Connor moved up to the League.

They should cut characters, not add more.

Who said we were getting a season 3?

Netflix is looking at the show for a possible season 3.

Yes.

Is that rule 63 Captain America?

What was the name of that gaseous girl, the one who could be sidekick to Red Tornado?

No, it's just one of DC's patriotic characters. If I recall correctly she was in JSA. Or maybe that was another patriotic female character.

More static

>If we DO get a season 3, who would you like to see added to the team?
competent writer

(You)

>>Not knowing Stargirl
HOW?

Raven
Cyborg
Starfire
Red Hood
Mento
Doom Patrol.

Have Dick be Batman now, on a League with him, Superboy, Aqualad, M'gann and new additions Donna Troy and Kyle Rayner. The concept is that the main members of the League disappeared in a Crisis approximately one year ago, and the show deals with how these characters deal with living up to their legacies.

The actual young team would consist of Damian Wayne, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Static, Raven and Supergirl, mentored by Starfire (with her more fiery NTT personality), Cyborg and Barbara, now Oracle. The mentors would be fairly small parts, though. The teens would secretly be trying to uncover the mystery of the Crisis, without their mentors being aware.

Meanwhile, Artemis, Roy Harper and Impulse are determined to find Wally after Bart has some sort of vision of him asking for help.

Arsenal would be one of the main antagonists to the League along with his partner Red Hood. For the teens, they would be facing a lot of the Apokolips stuff along with a lot of the biggest DC villains in the Light.

Artemis' team would be time traveling and dimension hopping so Zoom is a natural fit, but that also allows for adventures with the young JSA, the Legion, and Stormwatch and WildCATS.

Basically I would make season 3 the most DC-ass DC show you can fucking imagine.

Why even bother answering if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Dickbats is never coming back user

This is bad.

I'd like Rocket to do some more stuff. She seemed interesting.

>get rid of the gross icky boys but keep mai waifus
Subtle, Sup Forumsnon.

This motherfucker

Kid Devil

How about things they should remove?
Like angst, edge, terrible Joker designs, et cetera

With Phil LaMarr reprising his role.

>most DC-ass DC show you can fucking imagine

So comic books?

Back on topic, the whole synopsis feels very cluttered. With a new league and their mystery, the team, and a third party doing potential multiverse shit? Not saying it's impossible, but it would probably take a really good writer and hour long episodes to work properly.

>Wants to get rid of Dick
>But wants to keep Tim for literally no reason
He was the worst character in the show, they might as well have Joker go full Jason Todd on the little faggot.

I know. Even writing that it just made me excited to go read comics instead.

Only thing is there are so many people who will just never read comics and I often wish I could share these stories with them.

Yeah you're right. I should have cut it way down. Shoving too much shit in one season.

You'll see, you'll ALL see!

Kid Kyle Rayner (gets John's ring[after he goes Emerald Twilight and kills Xanshi maybe?{I know that's not how it happens in the comics}]) with Hal and Guy both trying to mentor.

THIS

I say have the older members form the show's version of the Titans and have the rest as a separate team.

More Wonder Girl, more Barbara, more Artemis, more Black Canary

This show had maximum qts

I've always thought that BB would be the ambassador to Mars.

>Artemis
Didn't she hang up that mantle cause she wanted to "be someone else" for a while?

They could always do another timeskip

Artemis is so good, too bad Arrow is going to ruin her character

Starfire.

Maybe some original characters just for kicks?

best answer.

I was always sad they didn't do much with Zatana.

I'd like a proper Secret.

I'd like for them to come up with a more original name than "The Team". It's been around for five years, you think someone would have given it a name at some point.

>Season 3
Man it's been three and a half years
It ain't happening

Artemis was her literal name. Because why not use your actual name for your superhero moniker.

The Young & The Restless

brought to you by deez messages

>Nightwing

He left at the end of Invasion

>Hint of barefoot under those stockings
Hot

D A M I A N

Fuck I hope not. I've had enough of this little shit.

>rns

It doesn't need any better a name. It's supposed to be a covert ops team. It doesn't need a name to attract attention.

And how is the Justice League supposed to refer to them?

The same way they've been referring to them for 5+ years. "The Team."

That's just awkward as fuck, how do League members know if they're talking about the kids or the League itself?

It's like you never watched the show or something. The League is referred to as "The League." The team is referred to as "The Team."
>"It's a League responsibility."
>"TEAM! GET OUT OF THE CAVE!"
>"From now on the League and the Team will operate out of the watchtower."

Because when they're talking about the League they call it the League. Anyone who they would be talking to about the Team would know what it was.

If you have more than a single digit IQ you can easily glean from the context.

This isn't for the team but, Bizzaro
I want to see Bizzaro beat up superboy

Yeah that's still fucking awkward dialogue

It's not really. Is English not your native language? Maybe it's only awkward in your native tongue?

Match is Bizarro Superboy and he already did.

He might as well be Bizarro Superman since he's a full Kryptonian Clone.

kamala khan

good taste amigo

If we get match back will he still be canon too the comic?

I want to see him, Arsenal, and Red Hood team up.

>Arsenal
I never cared for him. He was an emo cunt.