This was actually good

This was actually good.

APOLOGIZE

It really was. I been saying that since day one.

It was fine.

It was ruined by Jude Law's character. He was just unnecessarily an asshole. Sure, he was an ambitious asshole who sacrificed his family for power but you couldn't convince me that he actually cared for his daughter given how little time they spent on her. Sure, maybe that explains why he couldn't win. But that being said, that's a shit reason why he lost given that he was once again granted the same power from the first time around.

I thought the pacing was good and the telltale Sherlock Holmes action and gangster Ritchie bits were very nice. It was all just mediocre. I really wish they had spent more time developing the gang together; it was good what little we had of them bonding and such but I felt like it needed more. I'm willing to bet that it was shit because they forced him to cut a lot of content.

#KIN GARTHUR
what did they mean by this?
also shit movie with jax teller as gang arthur with asians and niggers in camelto for some reason.

Reminder that /ourking/ praised it.

eh it was ok

Sad, because it was fucking better than Wonder Woman

the editing is weird but i found it fun. i hope they make more

I have no idea why this was so shit on.
I can only assume that poor box-office predictions lead to reviewers slagging it off so that the audiences who didn't see it would read the reviews and agree in order to feel justified in not seeing it
(I'm pretty sure most film reviewers these days are just trying to guess audience reactions instead of actually reviewing the film)

lol no

>I'm willing to bet that it was shit because they forced him to cut a lot of content.
I'm 99% sure that's why the giant snake happened instead of a full-on infiltration and fight with Arthur's peeps vs Vortigern's guards.

I see this nig nog posted all the time, who is he

also King Arthur was cool but the cutie Merlin girl was too cute for me to handle so it forced me to start lifting to look like Jax

it was a steaming pile of garbage cut up into a billion pieces.

I felt they were all chavvy. At least Arthur's lot was. Still a good movie

It was certainly better than this... not by much tho.

i would've liked to have seen a knights of the round table sequel

I liked it.

Guy Ritchie's montages are a guilty pleasure of mine. There's a great one at the start.

Love the one in revolver too with assassin guy.

the first montage of him growing up while jude becomes king is unironically the greatest montage I can remember in any film ever

>that last excalibur fight scene
fuck me that was fun as fuck

You're right OP Guy Ritchie sure made a great video game

are these going to be the new cult classics from this year?

no, because they're both dogshit