Let's have a Nova appreciation thread

Let's have a Nova appreciation thread.

The real Nova, not that whiny bitch shit.

>The real Nova
>not that whiny bitch shit

I'm glad he's coming back, but at the same time worried.
If they go with the one arm bullshit Bendis gave him, I will murder that fat bastard.

nice way to take the pic out of context the niggas dad is lost in space and all he has to remember him from is a helmet which means the nigga is lost in space without powers id be crying like a bitch to on top of that every time he got close to finding him its like he left the moment sam got there

>The real Nova, not that whiny bitch shit.

hello darkness my old friend

user, the cover has the new Young Avengers standing in front of their legacy heroes, except for Sam who's standing front of Rich's empty helmet, looking like the world's toilet.
And it's obviously Rich's.

Sooooo
Where's Richard's awesome pages?

Nearly anything that has him in it from any time before 2012

Here.

You either post all the novas or none of them! You fucking thanos cock sucker!

>Dick is back

what
WHAT

Rich Johnson, who is a cock sucker, said someone at Marvel told him Richard is going to be the next focus of Nova.
I was originally going to disregard what he had to say, but Marvel subsequently freaking out towards him made me think he might actually be right.
Hopefully we'll find out for sure this weekend.

Gillen's gonna write Dick and Sam adventures

Sam is cute though, OP.

He didn't save the fucking universe though

yeah but he is cute, Dick can come back and mentor him

I know Richard will be forced into team-ups with Sam, but I really wish he didn't.
Sam will probably be gone in a few years after Richard's back. That's something to look forward to.

C'mon.
i don't get the hate that Sam gets, even by some Richardfags.
I mean, just read the first issues of Vol 1 of Nova and what you get is Richard Rider being a loser and a inexperienced hero. All the badass vibe he got just came later, and then we got Annhilation.

I just think that Sam's Nova is just a call back to these first issues of Nova. He has the potential to be a great fucking hero, but he's learning to what to do with his powers.

But no, let's not look to the character development of the new Nova, let's just suck Richard's dick and call it a day.

but Sam is really cute, no bully

The "real" Nova used to be a whiny bitch, too.

I'm totally down with grizzled, cynical veteran Nova who's been to hell and back training young and hot-blooded Nova.

Why go through that again though? Why have Nova-lite when you could have just Nova? It's the same shit with Miles except we don't have people pretending he isn't shit.

Except Sam is likeable and has an actual character, unlike Miles "Bland as fuck or just black Peter Parker" Morales.

Also, Annihilation wasn't that good. Come at me.

The one I was replying to literally said Sam is just a redo of Richard, which is what Miles is to Peter.

They're both shit.

You just confirmed how stupid you are with that last sentence.
Sam never had any character either. He was just a character Marvel was desperately trying to make popular that never caught on.
He's annoying, and his books are poorly written, nonsensical, and disjointed.
I'm glad we're finally approaching the end for him.

Where Dick fans always this autistic?

See what happened is that we actually read his comic and now people know he's good. You can have more than one Nova.

>Also, Annihilation wasn't that good. Come at me.

let's not go too far now

Marvel treating his fans like shit lead to an escalation of things.
This has been building for years.

I just want to see Kid Nova go full columbine

I read all of Vol 5 and never liked him. Sean Ryan is a shitty writer, so I never bothered with the current volume.
Plus, Marvel said at the beginning of this shit that there was only room for one Nova, since they knew Sam wouldn't be able to compete with Richard.

like Gohanfag

Oh yes, he certainly has no character. So long as you completely ignore his entire fucking comic run and origin story.

Dick Rider spent a good chunk of his character history as a whiny bitch shit.

His origin story is the worst part about him.