New Overwatch Comic

Old Soldiers

>AI is our right
Whose right?

Omnics, probably.

Ow the edge

End.

I can't tell who's text box is who's.

>He wouldn't die, even if you killed him!

Neither can I. Would be helpful since they mention Sombra and I'd like to know whether Sombra is actually a different character, or just some name for Ana.

>teleports behind you

I like how theyre all still on a first-name basis
no codenames or any other bullshit

So is 76 working with a group? I have no idea who's talking on this page.

It would be pretty awkward to call someone whose name is just "Jack", "Soldier: 76" all the time

>Teleports behind you
>Grabs needle
>Heh nothing personal

Wha'ts with soldier's legs in the second to last panel?
In fct, what's with the whole panel? it suddenly looks like a cheap newspaper cartoon.

It's the same way the soldiers were left in pages 1 and 2.

I think Jack just broke into their comms.

Are we getting a possible Sombra teaser today?

Is it Talon talking?

So Sombra is a Talon agent?

And Talon wants something that Helix has but doesn't understand. A god AI?

That's my assumption given how they're talking about trapping a ghost considering Jack just got on the scene. Doesn't seem like he's hand plenty of time to set up a trap to catch them.

Why is 76 the only good character?

Oh hey they actually tried to fix the Arabic.

Some of the letters are still written wrong but the fact that they tried at all is really nice to see.

My assumption is that he's listening in on nearby radio chatter.

I doubt they'd have anything ready already.

Maybe Sombra is Ana's evil twin working for Talon.

Ahem.

Jesus, is that...20 guys S76 killed in front of the gate?

stupid 76 and overwatch bullying reaper

He just snuck past them after they were all tuckered out from their afternoon orgy. The best part of learning to trust your teammates is the mating

After looking back at it again it looks like he's picking up the earpiece from the guy he just took out so he can listen in.

Shit, you're right. I'm fucking blind.

He had them in his sights.

Reinhardt is the best video games character of 2016

>it's a reaper jobs hard and floats away episode

It's Dad 76 time!

>Literally teleports behind you

Reapers wears that edge proud.

one of the developers said sombra and ana are different characters

Both are good.

Yeah, figuring out what was going on with that dialogue helped too. Seems like Sombra works with Talon.

psssh... nothing personal Jack.

What? What other meaning could this shirt have other han grandpa??

reinhardt tops your father
and he refers to him as "daddy"

Sombra was thought to be Ana for the longest time but now its completely debunked because sniper chick from old overwatch is ana

I just want a comic about Zenyatta and Genji ;_;

Me too, user. One day.

Well, it was more like everyone though Sombra was Ana, and thought she was the old sniper girl who used to be Phara's mom. The first part was wrong but everything else was correct. The mistake was due to masked Ana seeming similar to the mysterious image Sombra. They just seemed to fit together, but some people did point out that it was weird that Phara's mom was apparently Spanish and her hints appeared on Dorado.

But fuck both of them, when Doomfist.

>Ana's twin sister
>Not an evil Tracer clone

C'mon, user.

>Doomfist

Aw yeah, now we're talking!

If Doomfist were made playable, what would happen to the payload on Numbani?

On a related note, are the other characters' conversations with Pharah about her mom still in the game? Because that could result in the two talking about her in past tense while she's standing right alongside them in the spawn room.

The payload on Numbani is revealed to be a replica!

It's a shitty idea, but the plot of Overwatch is pretty shoddy in general.

No one said he only had one fist.

The other is to please the ladies.

Seems like she's some hacker chick that Reaper has worked with before. Given that all the hints dropped about her with the ARG shit and all hint towards that. And the broken WoW screen seems to implay she's maybe a gamer and something of a rival to Hana.

I think this is the potential new hero I'm the most interested in.

Honestly, all of the character designs are so fucking good.

I'd love to see whoever the fuck that is in game.

give me doomfist you fucks i dont care about sombra
shes probably a robot and i cant fap that shit nor can i fap to granny

>rival to d.va
>not being the poster of the chick with the ronin robot on hanamura in the attacking side

>Honestly, all of the character designs are so fucking good.

Zarya's is garbage though

>I'd love to fuck whoever is in that game

Good lord im tired

CATCHPHRASE!

I like the idea for D.Va to get a rival just for the amount of gaming shitfling fan art it will create where they try to beat each other all the time. Might make for something fresh amongst all that D.Va/Mercy shit I've been seeing for months now.

(You)

go back to tumblr faggot, her design is objectively shit

there's nothing cool about her- no power armor, she's not a cyborg. she's an disgusting muscle girl with a bright pink mohawk clearly designed to pander to sjw gamur grills who don't even play games

>unsheathes shotguns

>sjw gamur grills who don't even play games
And then comes the reality because she's an Omnic hating nationalist. It's like she was made as a fuck you for SJWs

she could be a trump supporting red neck, her design is still shit

Or people who think cute muscle girls are hot.

You're just a reactionary fag like the very people you complain about.

Samantha Wright is bae

That still doesn't make her directly designed for SJw because then her personality would fit that description too.

Agreed. Of these designs I'm partial to center top and Nightwing guy.

Pleb taste.

there's tone girls and there's The Heavy wearing a wig from a denied ghostbusters costume

i know full well what her character is, doesn't change the fact she looks like one of those "re-draw male characters as a female because fuck the patriarchy XD"

Forgot pic.

don't care about her personality, i'm saying her design is uninspired trash

>disgusting muscle girl
You are right about everything else though. She is also anti-omnic. Her design was officially said to pander to the sjw crowd. She could use just some slight redesigns and could be great.

>i know full well what her character is, doesn't change the fact she looks like one of those "re-draw male characters as a female because fuck the patriarchy Like I said, just a reactionary fag.

Zarya a cute.

She's designed to pander to my benis.

you don't know what reactionary means. also, nice greentext

Wonder if she's an older version of this gal.

You watch your whore mouth

Sombra is Talon's information gatherer, whom I believe was mentioned to be a woman by Reaper ingame, "Where's Sombra when you need her"

She was also hinted at during the last moment of the Ana Dev spotlight, with some flashing lights and a barcode that basically translated to something along the lines as Sombra saying "Guess this was too easy for you, the next time will be more difficult" in Spanish.

So we know Sombra is:
>Female
>Talon
>Hacker
>Hispanic, mostly likely Mexican

Support?

Yeah that's who I thought of originally too. I'm thinking she (he?) has a big fuck-off anime sword for some reason and I can't banish the thought.

Something about this person screams swordsman.

I'm calling Defense character

I would wager at least 80% of these are meant to be generic mooks.

Nightwing, Black Robot Lady, Chinnighter, and Soundwave are likely the only actual heroes. Everyone else is way too generic.

If they're going to add another character they're probably not going to add a support twice in a row. Hopefully she'll be a defense that's actually good, might also be a stealth offense though.

Defense to counter omnics

I think a tank is the next thing that needs to be added. We've got a lot of defense characters.

Zarya, Reinhardt, and DiVa are enough.

>might also be a stealth offense though

As fun as this sounds, Christ is this the last thing this game needs. Every other fucking match is already 4 flankers and a Reinhardt futilely trying to get them to stand behind the shield.

More guys like 76 please who can actually push and hold points.

the game need at least as much support as offense characters, that way there is a better chance to at least one is picked, beside that way in case that if, sombra, have stealth wouldn't be as annoying since would be escape option and not a way to look for cheap kills

I agree that there needs to be more supports so certain hero's aren't 100% picks, like Lucio on KotH and Mercy everywhere else. Even after Ana/Zen buffs they're only going to be secondary healers due to the usefulness of Lucio and Mercy's ult. But I just don't believe they'll add to the same class twice in a row.