Me on the far right second from the top

>mfw I will never be a teen in the 90s again

me irl

Shit song pleb

>no blacks

brb gonna shoot up my school

racist

these kids look in their 30s

>DUDE whites only shoot up schools cuz the shitskins and the niggers PROVOKE us into doing it LMAO
>Eric & Dylan still chimped out at an all white school
Really zyklons my jews

tat's just ow hollywood portrays high school

>DUDE whites only shoot up schools cuz the shitskins and the niggers PROVOKE us into doing it LMAO
no one has ever argued this. no one on /tv, no one on Sup Forums, no one ever. You're just making shit up now.

they are, americans are just that dumb

Denial is not an argument, I win

man 90s high schools look so comfy. I wish I could've been a part of that.

but at what cost, user? at what cost?

Quick, claim your Columbinefu!

A dildo in Thatchers dead arse

>imagine posting something this retarded

anyone have an image of who got killed in this pic?

he ded

acolumbinesite.com/victim/kyle.php

Not an argument, virginsaurus

>"Eric-sama!"

THATCHER was a national hero, mhhkay? Jeremy "IRA terrorist" Corbyn is not my prmie minister, okay? The northerners deserved it.

>survive columbine
>the avs end up driving you to suicide

THESE WERE MEN WAE A TRADE

rachel scott

The entire bottom right corner is a radioactive absolute shitshow
I hope most of them got shot goddamn

>When Kyle was just a baby he suffered a stroke that left him mentally disabled and he also had severe asthma. As a "special needs" child, Kyle was often ignored, avoided, and teased while growing up -- he knew what it was like to be an outcast.

>A shy teen, Kyle had only been attending Columbine for three months and was just beginning to come out of his shell when the massacre occurred. It was only a few weeks that he was staying at the school through lunch; a few weeks earlier and he would've been on his way home the day the shooting started. Kyle loved computers. He had been sitting at one of the computer tables in Columbine's library when the killers came in, perhaps too confused of frightened by the chaos and noise to hide himself. Dylan Klebold shot him in the back of the head as he passed by; Kyle was the first victim to die in the library.

RIP

The weak should fear the strong - Sam Hyde

Serves that weak tardfaggot right, 1488 WPWW

>16
>6ft tall
REEEE I'M GLAD HE'S FUCKING DEAD

>Isaiah was studying in the library when the shooters entered the room. Isaiah was a well-known athlete and someone whom the shooters had problems with before.
>When Dylan saw him hiding beneath the table, he called Eric over. They flanked the table on either side then Klebold made a racist comment toward Isaiah, and tried to pull him out from under the table. When that failed, Harris opened fire, killing Isaiah.

Which one is /ourguy/?

That's fucking sad. He had a hard life.

The weak should fear the strong - Sam Hyde

also short

You look like a douche

>youtu.be/O1XOUcHa0I4

essential Columbinekino. Nice to know this man made something good out of himself after having bullets whiz past his head.

a challenger appears

>One of the shooters, Dylan Klebold, had known Rachel since kindergarten and had even been the sound tech for a talent show she performed in, in 1998. Ironically, when the sound broke down, it was Dylan who saved the performance by hooking up a reserve tape deck.
>According to witnesses, she was hit and fell to the ground where, moments later, one of the shooters came down the hill and shot her at point-blank range when she tried to get up. She died from gunshot wounds to the head, chest, arm and leg
>ywn bloody mess your grade school crush

Klebold and the other one weren't strong, they were just retarded and obsessed with edginess.

>imagine

>can't hit a powerade bottle with a 12 gauge from 15 feet away
Step aside, lanklet.

kind of looks like a young katie holmes
also what exactly did klebold mean by this? why would he kill his crushfu?

so many baseball caps

Huh?

top left - betas and nerds
bottom left center and right - normies
center and center right - chads and jocks
top right - stoners

>top left

they're the actual killers

Talk about weirdos. Sup Forums's shooter is the reigning champ when it comes to insanity.

It shows

Was American bullying in the 90s really that big a deal?

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=10971
>The Virtual Flowers feature has been turned off for this memorial because it was being continually misused.
kek

Not him

>YWN go to high school in 1999, filled with anxiety, and at the same time, excitement over the turn of the millienum

It couldn't have been that great, right?

git gud nerd

Is there no bullying in your 3rd world country?

>everyone in the picture is mildly comfortable around each other, because they don't constantly compare themselves via social media.

>it's THIS big

No, Scandinavia, only asking because it seems to be a recurring Amerilard theme and I don't really get it. There was never any bullying that led to murder or suicide as far as I know here, only fights at most but even that was rare and short-lived.

I don't use any social media and I'm a nervous wreck 24/7
Check mate faggot

Did he died?

Why the fuck did Dylan and Eric kill that guy? I thought they only wanted to kill Jocks and Chads. That guy was way worse off than either of them were.

neat vid thanks

well maybe you could connect better if every single person around you also didn't use social media.

>hands forming a 0 shape
>his friends holding up 4 and 2
>shooting happened on 4/20
really makes you think

Yeah why is that?

I hope so

>jags guy above him and to the right
literally the greatest meme origin story on the internet

>tfw will never go back to pre/early Internet times
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

I doubt they had time to pick and choose, by that description they just saw him sat there and ventilated him because they could
Not to mention that the extent of the bullying has been questioned for years now, lots of people said they were actually relatively popular, or at least not distinctly unpopular and that the bullying thing was some the media ramped up because it made a better story

holy kino

"we're totally depressed and alone guys"

"seriously"

"have sympathy for us lmao"

the avs were good then and for years after columbine you senile fuck

59c for a super size beverage

they hated the mentally challenged . Thought all retards should die. they were based

I TELL YA BOY THIS user SOUNDS LIKE ONE A THEM PANSY YUROS

imagine getting called a fag or something in front of everyone at lunch and the whole school starts laughing at you, that's about the worst that can happen

>clearly have people friendly with them
>still shoot up a school
>kill people who didn't even do anything to them

They're cunts.

So basically the equivalent of embarrassing yourself publicly somehow. Don't see the big deal desu.

yeah, these two dudes seem way loner than dylan and eric

>Neurosis hoodie
Looks like a cool guy

>They're cunts
They executed schoolkids at point blank with shotguns dude, no shit

yeah I dont think the real reason people go on shooting sprees has as much to do with bullying as people say

marilyn manson told them to do it

Yeah but what's worse is they were filthy normies

>they didn't gather 3x the amount of guns they had and spread them out around the school so other students could fight back
pussies desu senpai

>i am 42 years old

An autistic kid in my junior class was apparently audibly masturbating in a stall, because some asshole kid decided to film it an share it with the school.
A probably autistic kid in my middle school masturbated through his pants (or probably just brushed his leg) while singing choir and was made fun of, and then he hung himself in his garage with a dog leash.
I can't believe you are so sheltered and narrow-minded

This fag got a huge boner when he saw pictures of the aftermath of Columbine. I wonder if he would have gone postal if Columbine didn't happen.

okay how about dont jack off in the bathroom at school, is that so narrow minded?