FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA

>stream10.census.abs.gov.au/eCensusWeb/welcome.jsp#top2
Can't believe I have to complete a national survey while faded. I've done two grams and they expect me to complete a propaganda sponsored questioner.

Other urls found in this thread:

techly.com.au/2016/08/04/australias-census-how-much-is-the-fine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wants to know where you lived five years ago.

I don't fucking remember where I was five minutes ago.

>questioner
questionnaire

>checked

checked

Children smoking is kinda funny

whats the deadline?

checked

Check the link senpai. The deadline is tonight. We are all slaves to the ABS.

wtf is my census login

How are any of you finding this hard to do? It took me just a couple of minutes.

Check your mail.. they are required to send you the login credentials. Call them up in the morning if they didn't send it to you.

If you don't do it they will drop a physical copy to you.

>Find out that if you complete census online that you are forced to give them your first and last name
>Get home from uni and tell gf that I'm going to request a paper form because I think the census should be anonymous like it always was
>She already filled out the online document

FUCKING REEEEEEEE

I'm drunk and might not come home tonight to fill in this thing.

what now?

You still have to fill it in to say what you were doing.

So for religion do I just put Kek?

Why are australians on Sup Forums degenerate pieces of shit?

>How are any of you finding this hard to do?
The pure reason i am here speaking to you is for anonymity. You really think i will act submissive to the Australian government? They don't care for my opinion but want to spy on me.

fuck is that tonight i got baked and forgot all about it

I think I accidentally threw mine in the rubbish. This is just a pain in the ass.

so I have to specify that I'm at the pub and hopefully fucking this milf tonight who has her eye on me ?

righto

But do you remember where you got those fives?

You can turn anything into an addiction, for example the semen of immigrants.

You have until September 23 to complete the form, I think.

Are you that embarrassed about your life, or are you committing fraud or something?

It's just stuff like 'how much do you earn', 'what nationality are you', etc. Nothing particularly damning or interesting.

It's not like they ask for your bank details.

honestly?
sorry did we trigger you?

Good luck to you brother.

shieeeet. completely forgot bout this my nigga

thats what im gonna do when they send me my fucking code.

i cant beleve this shit is mandatory and you get fined if you dont do it but most of us havent even been sent anything

>mfw women are willing to throw your freedom away for more gibes me dats

I'm putting moloch see if i can't be the next pm or something

so don't do it lmao

they have always done that.

Whatever you say user

>techly.com.au/2016/08/04/australias-census-how-much-is-the-fine/
The online Census needs to be filled out on the night of August 9. You will be fined $180 for each day that you are late to fill this in.

If you’re one of the special unicorns who managed to get a paper form (ring 1300 820 275 to request one), you’ve got until mid-September to get your sh*t sorted. If you’re elapsing that time, you’ll receive warnings via post. And then – you guessed it – $180 per day.

Just finished filling out census with truthful information.

Mad edgelords?

it has to go through like 50 processes before they can fine you m8

just don't do it, it's a scare tactic to try and force you to comply

question:

Im not enrolled so i dont get fined if i dont vote.
does that mean i dont have to do this shit?

Who else put down Muslim for religion?

How much is the fine? I'm just going to cop it

I feel no one has the right to know anything about you without your proper approval. Stop whoring yourself to the government showing every aspect of your life.

1800$

>I just got fucked in the ass by Jews!!!
>Are you mad pol XXXD
Yeah I'm really upset man, plz delete

up to 1800 but they're not going to fine anyone, too many people will be avoiding this one because they're going to keep your info

its just so they can prepare for the future. Whats the need for each community, houses, infrastructure etc

fuck i hate this place

I told them I was an abo

australia is communism

Do I only have today to fill this shit out or can I wait until next avo or some shit

Do it 2morrow you won't get fine

i just read an article that said the census night is tonight but you dont get fined for not doing it until after september 23

How the fuck do they know if I did it or not?

If they only need the raw data then they shouldn't be keeping the personal information, it should be destroyed (like EVERY SINGLE census since 1911)

If you willingly provide this data to the government it will be linked to you forever.

>its just so they can prepare for the future. Whats the need for each community, houses, infrastructure etc
I feel like what you've said is something a cult leader might say.

idk. search it up. im thinking mabye they go off whether your enrolled to vote

if you request a paper a copy they extend your time.

>oh no the government knows my religion and income whatever will i do
Take off the tinfoil hat brah.

don't get out much ay cunt?

that's alright, just wank to your chinese cartoons then kek.

It goes by residence. If you live in a house you are legally obliged to have your information on a form.

Why are people getting buttblasted over the government having your name on a government form? Whats the big deal? Pretty sure they know most shit about you when you have a drivers licence and a TFN. Can somebody explain why an issue other than "it used to be different"?

>t. not a shill

Toplel saw this coming

When are the results public? I want see how many Aussies actually put Kek or meme magic for religion

So I lost my census letter and I sent them a message asking for a new number (a few days ago) but nobody has replied yet.

What do I do? Am I going to get fined?

They have information they can easily mass collect, it's completely different than you being legally bound to provide every piece of information about yourself truthfully.

99 years

Don't mind the name but the questions on businesses you own are too far

What you have to fill out a mandatory census survey within a night there?

It's like being in school all over again

Probably months, we didn't even know who the fuck was running our country after the shitstorm of an election we just had.

i live in a confusing unit that is suppose to be on a certain street but its actually on another street but none of the units are registered and the place only comes up as lot 1. i dont even get mail its that confusing. mabye ill be okay?

>Asked for mail order
>Have till mid month to mail it
>mfw

It will be hacked and on wikileaks in a week or so and you'll even be able to see who did it on there too.

Takes under 10min unless your a illiterate retard

yes

Isn't that known to them anyway if you own a business and are registered with a TFN, ABN or GST?

You are so fucked, user.

Better get a false passport and shove some US$ up your arse and move to South America.

They're not going to fine you.

They only have a right to prosecute through a court of law, to recover $1800 it's going to cost them many times more hiring lawyers to actually prosecute.

If they actually gave anyone a summons I would be very surprised, and you could probably get a lawyer pro bono as it's a privacy issue.

Youll be drawn and quartered at dawn

RIP user

wait, is this shit mandatory? for everyone? and are you fined for wanting to keep your privacy?

If your business makes less than 75k p/a you don't need to register it or do extra tax returns.

The entire survey is a farce that insults true privacy. I would feel safer sharing my sensitive information with .

whats wrong, too haram for you muhammad?

Yes, it is compulsory. We get fined $1800 if we don't complete it.

those words sound nice. i like this turn of events

im not an user. racist much...

>They only have a right to prosecute through a court of law, to recover $1800 it's going to cost them many times more hiring lawyers to actually prosecute.

They can add the cost of those lawyers on top of your fine.

76 people were fined last census apparently

and it seems thousands are gonna refuse this year so its no big deal

Already did mine, did it in the morning since I knew everyone will be doing it now.

Btw for people saying they won't put in their name, you HAVE too.

They said before when they issue you the fine they will offer you the chance to correct it, if you refuse then you get the fine.

Whats on the census they already dont have or a you a illegal immigrant or have warrants? :^)

Yes it is mandatory and we do get fined $180.00AUD for each day that it isn't completed. DON'T COME HERE.

Census cucks can eat shit lmao, id like to see them enforce the fines

That's pretty standard, and only if they win.

If they lose they assume responsibility for your legal costs.

Let me see - Law says you have to do it or cop a fine. You don't do it. You lose. Pay our kike lawyers, goy.

What are the questions?

آسف

Anyone else unable to access the ABS website atm?

I sell drugs to the prime minister.

yep I don't know why

kek

Servers can't handle it.