Itt: actors that you could beat up in a fight

itt: actors that you could beat up in a fight

Just going out on a limb OP, but he could probably take you.

>never fought

Of course he could, he has spider-sense. He'd see every punch coming.

>ywn dominate Toms boipucci

>5'8"
>141 lbs
yeah, i could totally take him

It won't be pretty but I think I could take him.

Nah.

I'd beat his arsehole up with my cock

This fat fuck

actors you would pay to beat you in a fight

fat jonah would have that retard strength but skinny jonah i could totally take in a fight

before or after?

after unfortunately, I need to get in shape

I could definitely kick her ass.

What I would give to kidnap Verne Troyer and make his life a living Hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place a key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death like Peter Dinklage. Just so many things I would do.

So fucking sexy, so hot! His body is so yummy!

Now this I can get into

>If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well
Every time

I hate his smug face.

Would beat him on my bed desu

I want so much to be beaten by a twink

> 5'8"

lol no. Have you seen this guy standing next to normal people? Even 5'5" is exaggerating.

literally classically ideal proportioned

>he has spider-sense
retconned in homecoming

>he will never beat you up
why even live?

What if he tags in his slightly taller boyfriend?

underrated

Fiege confirmed he does have it in an interview the other day moron. Keep up

Love you, Tom, my heart is all yours, and my dream is to meet you, I want to suck your body, you are my deepest desire...

I will give you everything I have for you,my dear, my love.

2v1 would be tougher but i think so yeah
i'm 5'11 and weight 220 lbs

Most of them desu lad

Only ones i would lose against would be the roided up hollywood superhero stars and the typecast wrestler/henchman guys.

Everybody else would get crushed by me.

Jensen is an awesome man, love him

Thats sad

I dont like so much super strong men but this guy on the left seems to be very hot

Looks kinda like a vorta

Yes, beat me Spidey, torture me, fuck me, do everything you want with me :3

Nearly all of them. Have you ever met any in person? They are not fighters in the slightest, even the well trained ones who trained for roles. The people who didn't start out in drama class or stage theater however, are bad asses a lot of the time. So like don't mess with Arnie or Trejo.

thats my uncle.

He has schizophrenia is now fat as fuck and does hour long rants on youtube saying that he can achieve out of body experiences and other out there stuff. He is legit crazy and most probably had one to many hits to the head in his boxing career. My side of the family doesnt really talk to him any more. He also calls out people in his youtube comments, threatens them/gives them death threats, challenges them to fights etc. I would link his channel but im kinda scared that it would get back to me and he would kill me or some shit.

link for youtube channel

this cunt

>I dont like X but but it's okay if they have a pretty face teehee ;)
woah roastie, you surprised me with your originality

>I dont like so much super strong men
what are you some kind of faggot?