Storytime of Pain: DIESEL

It's time for the most original comic ever created. Any similarities to any other comics is purely coincidental. it's time for the pain train to continue with the 1997 classic:
DIESEL
I
E
S
E
L

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/ou5zf4ey1v2bgtl/AACaMUHdcTZGwNpI2S1Tzg3wa/General Deliveries?dl=0&preview=Diesel_the_woooorld.png
dropbox.com/s/695g98nhfmyfj7u/Da wooooorld.png?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Other SoPs to check out:
(Trouble)
(Marville)
(Warrior)
(Amazons Attack)
(JLA: Created Equal & JLA: Act of God)
(Superman/Wonder Woman: Whom Gods Destroy)
(Knuckles the Echidna)
(Sonichu)

It may be a bit early, but I gotta ask. IF I survive the storytime of pain, do I get a prize? Maybe a shitty t-shirt or something?

I Fuckin' Love This Comic.
Japan Wished They Could Do Better Than Diesel.

T-shirts will be handed out in the form of a jpg. Last year's had Hope Corgi on it!

Well then, looks like I'm in this for the long haul.

Not even trying to hide it! This comic is 10/10

Oh hey, the arab guy has a fire stand. Neat.

>Antartic press
That people must have a really sad existence.

What a brilliantly creative and unique way to finish this encounter.

I would like everyone to take the time to read the paragraph at the bottom.

Well that's brutal. He seems pretty okay with it though considering the look on his face.

I usually tend to stay away from. The AP comics not made by either Fred Perry or Rod Espinosa

so is the enemy stand made of blood or does it just look like blood? it's a bit unclear. also was there a Diesel #2

Do you have any issues of Incarnate?

>also was there a Diesel #2
Unfortunately no.

and I'm out.

I'd like to say that while Antarctic Press isn't known for originality, nothing else they publish is underhanded about it the way this is.

>Black Temper.

>They watched the 90's OVAs and copied them down to the last detail

I don't think I've ever seen such blatant plagiarism in my life.

Well that happened.

So many completely terrible books I had no idea existed.

In case you were wondering, there is 34.
dropbox.com/sh/ou5zf4ey1v2bgtl/AACaMUHdcTZGwNpI2S1Tzg3wa/General Deliveries?dl=0&preview=Diesel_the_woooorld.png

Well alright.

>Dog dies

Wew...

It's meant to copy the N'Doul fight, where the stand was a sentient blob of water. So the former.

Is that a fucking Tekkaman?

But i must know how it ended

I love how the guy behind this thought copying 80% of Jojo was alright, but when it came to Abdul's stand he thought "nah, I can't just draw a fire bird, better flip through my Anime OVA collection and draw a random mecha instead"

WHO IS POOKIE

What a truly bizarre exchange.

Oh God, those fucking psuedo-anime reactions.

>Jet Lee

I'm dying.

>Literally just N'doul

It's stealing anything that's not bolted down.

purely coincidental

I still have mine.

Isn't the guy who did Diesel their editor in chief now?

>Even keeps the animal cruelty trope

It's not missing a single beat.

dropbox.com/s/695g98nhfmyfj7u/Da wooooorld.png?dl=0

You know, I only realized here I was reading this from right to left.
I wonder where that came from...ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

I hope someone does the IDW Song of Saya comic this year.

It's a special kind of trash.

>I sense you're a stand user, friend

WELL THEN

I had no idea what to expect with this comic but this is going to be MAGICAL

This lifted me up from all the shit I read today.
Has anyone claimed Civil War: Frontline or One More Day yet? I'm hoping to assist in some way...

Thanks, Doc.

The love interest in the shitty English dub of The Brave Frog.

Same, I didn't even change the final name from the time it was originally posted.

i want Diesel in the next JoJo fighter. i mean it can't be hard to rights to a one-shot that straight up stole everything from you.

What will be the logo of [current year]?

whos ready for david bowie's appearance this week

C O I N C I D E N T I A L

Well go look through Jojo and reimagine it using characters from Diesel. Easy.

It's like someone thought "hmm... how do I make sure people don't notice this is lifted from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? I know! I'll have the main guy's stand look sort of like Pitt!"

The really odd thing is the writer even goes so far as to emulate the building energy/steam sound effect when Jotaro summons Star Platinum from the OVA yet maintains it's a complete coincidence.

Anyone know where I can download an indie conservative propaganda comic called "Liberality for All". I want to storytime it, it's one of the dumbest comics I've ever seen.

>people acting like having fucking digimon spirits you can control is a SUPER UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL concept

Yes but when you use the same fucking terminology and abilities, it's borderline copying.

Digimon Spirits called literally Stands. Digimon Spirits with a fight that plays out point for point like another previous work?

Time Travel and Machine uprisings aren't original, but if I make a movie specifically about a machine sent back in time to exterminate the mother of a future enemy or the future enemy itself and tell you it's not Terminator that's a「Beautiful Lie」

I remember reading something about this, where the guy who wrote Diesel did it because he watched the Part 3 OVA and wanted the US to experience it because he knew it wouldn't be dubbed in English or something like that.

Why he went ahead and completely plagiarized it, the world may never know.

>because he knew it wouldn't be dubbed in English
Wasn't it though? And wouldn't doing a joke or fan dub and showing it to a bunch of people have been a better idea? At least then it would fall under fair use as parody instead of plagiarism.

DANNY NO!

>tfw you want to make a story about "guardian spirits" but don't want people to think "IT'S LE JOJO!!!"
I always preferred the inhuman looking stands, anyways.

this is my first SOP and the art in this is already bugging me. Am I disqualified from a shirt because I didn't catch the first few?

>azizi

Oh god his face. I'm gonna get some mileage out of that one.

>Azizi
his last name better be Top

>it must locate by sound
>ergo I must shout and run

>Japan Wished They Could Do Better Than Diesel.

It's called "Tetsujin 28-Go" and it's pretty sweet. There are similar series like that around, like Karakuri Circus, Shaman King and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...

All I can imagine is Jota--I mean Thomas breaking into the LL Cool K ad lib for Control Myself.
Azizizizizi. Zizizizi. Zizizi. Zizizizizizi.
That song is 10 years old

bump

>oh no. it's the blood. it's attacking.

they're eating her
and then they're going to eat me
oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

copy bump

Different VA.

>rip of JJBA
>neglect to add the GAR musclemen runway posing and bizarre fashion in exchange for a bunch meatheads with no personality, standing around in boring street clothes

>storytime of pain
fuck you nigga, i still want #2 and at least 8 more

someone needs to do a kickstarter and revive the project

If the writer, whose name I'm not even going to bother looking for if he can plagiarize so lazily himself, really just saw the OVA and didn't read the source material it's likely the posing was reduced and difficult to notice there since animation moves by quicker and unlike the manga it won't be as prominently illustrated as a splash page. I recall Dio still stands and the Stardust Crusaders get some other scenes but he probably paid it no mind.

If Sup Forums wanted they could take the focus and energy of that coco bizarre adventure thing and actually make their own Stand based fan fiction akin to the 7th Stand User.

There's no need to give Diesel any money or further chances to simply poorly imitate Part 3's success, that's been done before by plenty of people.

I love how they even mimic the noise it makes when stands manifest in the OVA

Why is he fucking her with the area below his navel?

It's all up to whoever makes it, if anyone makes it.
But I would go with Superman.

If it became its own original project Sup Forumsco/ would definitely get shut down by the mods. The crossover aspect is the only thing that keeps it here.

I'm sure that a lot of people would love doing something like this, but it'd need to be organized somewhere outside of Sup Forums.