Explain this shit, you fucking odious cunts

Explain this shit, you fucking odious cunts.

>he thinks it was manpower that allowed us to build the modern world

The explanation is jealousy. A form of hatred if you will. Because that's what leftism has lead to: hatred of everything that constitutes their space to fester. The superior white man, who facilitated your stay. Even if for a period of time a couple of racially inferior people were forced to work and live in white countries, nothing stopped them from achieving anything in the past centuries that Europe had. And nothing stops them from leaving today and create that which they claim they could. Never in history has that even happened in any African country. But sure. A short, inevitable period of naval exploration by a technologically superior race is the one thing to blame your entire failure on for the entire of your peoples existence. Sure, it is fair to cut to the chase and blame whites in general, because they once set a shore new lands only to discover savages living like primal beasts, unlike fellow inventors, scientists and artists. Sure, white skin color is the scourge of this planet. Suuuuuurrrrreee.......

>go back in time
>get killed and eaten

Good plan.

Trying to post images, but all I ever get today is "upload failed".
What is happening?

hiroshimoot being incompetent

>"" "" "" "" "British" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" humor""" "" "" "" "" "

You're not welcome here anymore

He isn’t wrong.

He's Korean

>enslaved each other
>didn't acquire gunpowder or domesticate any livestock

lmao'ing at africa

he must have invented a time machine because arabs/turks did invade europe and ship europeans to other regions as slaves

Undo your panties whore
You don't deserve to walk around clothed and pretend you're not a slut

shut the fuck up we were kings

Curryan?

Ah yes.
The white man definitely didn’t do anything wrong after finally giving independence to the African countries
British troops literally ripped up the railways in Somaliland before they left and starved a shit ton of the native population in India.
And regarding after independence they literally ensured that only their chosen candidates would win.
Sure it wasn’t Europe that wasn’t doing it (It was most likely the United States) Europe easily benefits from this.
They own the mines,railways industries and any form of protest from African leaders is stiffened by a popular uprising by the “people”
Of course the white man is completely innocent and has not done anything wrong.
There could have been some sort of understanding between the countries.
Even if superior the white nations could have offered assitance to those aforementioned countries but instead they played them as pawns (first against themselves as nations ) and finally against their own people.
It seems more likely that you are trying to claim superiority over something you have accomplished because of a small intelligent minority in your countries.

But Europe has been attacked by the Middle East, North Africa and Asia throughout history.

>american reading comprehension

Sssiuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh Mr obongo

Can't wait for everything to go to shit

>and starved a shit ton of the native population in India
Not enough apparently

>anglo comedy

What?

>British troops literally ripped up the railways in Somaliland before they left and starved a shit ton of the native population in India.
Interestingly, we left the railways in Nigeria and the locals ripped it up themselves because it was too complicated for them to operate.

stupid shit

Honestly it was more a ramble.
>Mr.Obongo
Why the hostility?
Although India’s population growth is a major problem, killing them only gives grief,anxiety and other problems.

Undo your kippah kike
You don't deserve to walk around attired and pretend you're not a jew

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>muh feelings

>grief,anxiety and other problems
only if you are an effeminate pussified cunt such as yourself

>reverse racism
yes it doesn't exist but only because it's straight up racism.
it's discrimination based on nothing but skin colour, people who want to twist it in a way to make it seem okay are sick in the head

Are you actually capable of communicating a position or argument or are you so high on anonymous memes that you have lost all ability to think rationally or critically?

I hope he understands he only allowed to "joke" like that because westerners are in self hating phase currently.

Why cause suffering?
A one-child policy would be far less painful.
>effeminate pussifed cunt
All these swear words simply because I don’t agree that people should be starved.

>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself

>I don’t agree that people should be starved
Because you are a faggot in denial

I absolutely, unilaterally, singlehandedly, BTFO this thread.

He got the point about racism right, tho:
Tiny Europe was so superior to the point it has been able to conquer the rest of the world. Europe is master race.

>tiny Europe
Just a small section of that small continent.

>I don’t agree that people should be starved.
What are you saying that british purposefully starved indians?

He is right, niggers would need magical time travelers helping them to accomplish anything in history.

Nobody at that time except Europeans were capable of distant overseas travel. Basically the only scenario that is forseeable is if Europe was technologically behind the rest of the world much like Africa and the Americas were in our timeline. The only power capable of threatening Europe were the Ottomans and even they got BTFO eventually.

>being this butthurt that your side lost

>plague from the mongolian plains decimates the european population
>turks raid european coasts for slaves
>europe gets invaded multiple times by people from different regions
OPs pic is one of the worst memes.

Your life is the worst meme

Gunpowder came from Asia, and you cant just domesticate any species. American education is a joke.

Gunpowder came from Asia, and you cant just domesticate any species. American education is a joke.

yeah because i'm sure somalis would've used rail for productive purposes and totally not for trafficking heroic amounts of drugs and firearms. eat shit you people are animals.

This.
Arabs had more slaves then we did. They just castrated them so they wouldn't have to deal with them later. Wish we had done that.

if white privilege exists, why do east asians have no problems socially and economically elevating themselves in white countries?

>lel people don't understand that the slave trade was universal
>asians, arabs, black people, white people all did it
>black people sold black slaves to whites
>white people (the english) were first to end the slave trade

>fuckwits like this guy don't know history

How ironic that most of that has happened, and is still happening in Africa, to Europeans.

Important note - Europe could also do it much more gently than any other region could ever dream of.

>convince the leaders of africa
>convince niggers

I'd like to hurt your butt, if you know what I mean ;)

>we

The cold war is what set them further back.