MILLENNIALS ONLY THREAD

Ah Sup Forums's favourite group to pick on! SO much pressure on us gosh. You can only only post in this thread if you're a millennial.

Gather round! Grab some biscuits and coffee and get that millennial rage off your chest! I'll start;

>I wish my boss at Subway would drown in his own blood
>Two hour accounting midterm exams are not fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM
laweekly.com/news/la-is-the-worst-city-in-america-for-finding-a-job-4487000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The perpetrators of 9/11 will pay.

>My only wish is that I wasn't a millennial.

tbqh I don't even remember 9/11.

Sup faggots.

why?

hey dad

What is the cutoff for being a Millennial?

I have a good job and a house yet I feel so empty inside. How did all these other generations do it? What's the fucking point?

I just hope Trump wins so I can join the marines and either die or spread death.

You in here suckin' each other's peckers?

what the fuck millennialbro don't be depressing af why are you feeling this way?

Essentially this is a hugbox yes

I think mid 90s?

>mfw I'm a millennial but feel so alienated by my generation I want nothing to do with them

>be born in the 80's
>get grouped in with the meme generation full of marxists and faggots.
JUST.

Confirmed undeage

am i an millenium?

faggot I was alive when it happened but too young to care

I'm 22. I make decent money. I have a nice farmhouse in the country. I workout. You would think I'd be happy but fuck man. I come home from work and either shitpost on Sup Forums or sleep. Even when I hangout with friends I find myself unable to truly be happy. I want a war, and I want it now.

I was in english, some teachers let us watch it on tv and shit. They were really dumb.

Are millennials the only generation that didn't learn shit from their predecessors? I literally live in a post-communist shithole and still millennials think its a good idea to revert back to being commies because "it was better back then".

Really? I kinda feel like millennial are just devoid from society while conforming but keeping to themselves. Well idk that explains how I am. It's like that guy from American Psycho when he's talking to this girl how he doesn't like being an investment brooker but he has the job just so he can "fit in"

>1982

oh god I'm a millenial?!? This explains everything wrong with my life

GET A JOB YOU FUCKING BUMS!

I remember I was in pre-school so I was 5. I was also in Papua New Guinea at the time and my parents gave two shits about it. They only started caring when we couldn't bring bottled water on planes anymore

> Born in '94.
> Too early to explore the stars.
> Too late to die for King and Country.
> Just in time for the great race war that will kickstart human ascention to the stars.

My body is ready.

>tfw I had one but now buy into the university meme

Yeah, that's definitely more descriptive of most people from my gen I know, if they're smart/pretty based. America is really different.The femininity of this generation is just staggering.

I was raised by a vietnam vet who's father was a korean/ww2 vet. Parents are so fucking soft these days, it's not really THAT shocking to me

do you have a woman in your life? or did they leave you for dead? Are you a thrill seeker of any kind? Maybe you just need some physical excitement whether it be outdoors or sexual I'm not sure. You must be pretty outgoing by the sounds of it

Whats with you millennials having two last names?

Maybe because communism was heavily based on gibsmedat idk

I've literally never heard of this Zheng.

>passed over for walmart job
>passed over for McDonalds job
>at least I got an interview, 99% of the time I don't even get that

Fuck the job market.

>go to college to improve your life!
>get a job while in college!
>dishwasher, minimum 5 years dish-washing experience
>server, minimum 5 years serving experience
>you don't have experience? Maybe you should have thought of that before!
>you can't work between 7am and 4 pm when you have classes? Sorry, your availability just doesn't work with us.
>if you really wanted the job you could always quite university.

If I were to be honest, my parents are pretty based as well. They don't know what PC is and are openly racist. Since I grew up in Papua New Guinea every time I misbehaved they would shout at me, sometimes smack me and say "Do you want to be like the black man? Filthy and dirty sleeping on the ground no education no job? Do you wanna be like that HUH?"

I always cried at the end

FUCK YOU FUCKING YOU FUCKING YOU HILLARY 2016! PRAISE MOLOCH

I'm pretty much done with thrill seeking. I've seen way too much shit already. I'm a bitter 60 year old man trapped in a 22 year old's body.

And yeah I was left for dead. The SJW's got a hold of her.

College is a meme mate. I'm sorry. You shoulda went into a trade.

>dishwasher, minimum 5 years dish-washing experience
>server, minimum 5 years serving experience

Where has this ever been true though?

Pretty much. You narcissistic faggots thought everything was so epic years ago, you and your special snowflake unique-ness thought mix matched socks made you different, hours of video games gave you a sense of accomplishment...

You're nothing but a sack of awkward shit that feels more at home struggling with identity on a keyboard that kept you indoors instead of experiencing life.

Your youth is wasted, now hold on for part two. Or as you shit heads call it adulting. The even more boring part of your life.

I did well, I've got stories of a time before people were so absorbed with faster and faster passing and immaterial fads. Pokémon Go, right nigger.

b.1977, gen X.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM

Fucking 1 minute!!!
Hahaha Fuck I hate Green Day, now they act like Millennials.

Don't sound so pessimistic millennialbro. There are plentya fish in the sea and now with the internet there's like unlimited resources for finding a soulmate. Or idk join some local clubs that interest you.

Sometimes I feel like I'm also a bitter 60 year old man. I think if you read my diary it would sound like that but when I'm with others I try my very best to suppress it :)

>get that millennial rage off your chest!

Okay.

I fucking hate that I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life surrounded by millennial fuckwits and the dipshit children they're going to raise.

>go to elementary school
>learn what i need to survive
>go to middle school and highschool
>learn some bullshit like civil studies,sports,french,literature,english,geography etc
>go to real life with no experience
>now have to pay 30k to study sometimes i could have learned in highschool
>but now i have to serve in the military for 3 years
>is now 21 years old and can only work as a dishwasher or security guard

>tfw I unironically like Dookie

to study something*

Okay that was rude

>implying?

Is there conscription in Israel?

I was born in 1994 and I want to kill myself

Working at dead end job making 14$/hr and I can't even imagine living another 60 years.

Only thing keeping me going is Trump and now that he is down in the polls I hate my life even more.

yes.
and you get payed 300$ a month

Now we have them contained if only there was a way to gas them

Im going off to college in a week in a town where i dont know anyone and I have no social media

H-help

that sounds horrible. I made that much per week when i was working min wage

Steve-O-meme.jpg

Said the millennial.

ayy lfmao, thats how much our coscripts get.

fuck you

Story of my life desu

Th-thanks for the advice

Los Angeles, California.

The city is overpopulated. The job market is terrible here.

laweekly.com/news/la-is-the-worst-city-in-america-for-finding-a-job-4487000

I was one of about 25 guys applying for that dish-washing job by the way.

I dunno. I just kinda embrace it and be optimistic, I mean the alternative is worrying right?

I've heard many many horror story about LA. The homeless meme especially. That city seems like the ultimate "It's only good if you have lots of money" city. Too bad the only thing I know about it is from Bojack Horseman though. If what they're saying is true, they've really captured that buzz for celebrity gossip quite well. It's depressing af

Damn millennials, all those empty seats at top universities and low gpa requirements..

And then you faggots end up moving to my city, Phoenix, and bring your horrible lifestyle and attitude with you. Fuck off.

Fuck you

>Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

So 95% of Sup Forums.

$14 ain't bad faggot. Quit complaining

>1996 and wanting to destroy my generation

heh

I hate my life. Wish a civil war would start so that i can kill a shit load of people who deserve it. Then hopefully go out, guns blazing.

I hate this world and i just wanna watch it burn.

Pretty much, you can be a 30 year old Millennial. There isn't a point to talk about them since we are them. Don't know why they grouped Generation Y and Z together though.

>kissanime
kill yourself streamfaggot