Raw

Anyone see this movie? I did yesterday and its amazing. I'm a huge horror movie fan. It Follows is a top 10 for me. This one I think I'd add to list. The acting, story and music were all top notch

Raw is edgelord shit.

It Follows is pandering dogshit

Raw is legitimately one of the worst films I've seen in a long time. Terrible on all fronts except for some visuals.

I liked It Follows when I first saw it but when I rewatched it recently it dropped to about a 5/10.

I loved the main character girl. Her in picture here. Was her first film and did excellent acting. And I somehow find her attractive in many ways

>It Follows is a top 10 for me

I saw Raw.
But since you asked no further questions I'll leave it at that.

>I'm a huge horror movie fan.
>It Follows is a top 10 for me.

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR ANTHROPOPHAGIC PROPAGANDA, SUBHUMAN.

BESIDE, ADVERTISING HERE IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE, AS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW.

wow people are still making raw threads? how long has it been.

giv cannibal gf

It was alright, the girl was top qt tho.

Not a horror film.

>tfw no qt sister to do me a brazilian :(

It Follows was pretty bad though.

my niggas

seriously i dont know what it was about her but damaged people like that do it for me so bad, i just wanted to be there for her

>It Follows is pandering
how?

Yeah watched it yesterday. Thought it was quite good, like a 7-8/10. Didn't play out exactly like I thought it would, which was a nice change.
God dam the main chick had a good ass in that 'under the covers' scene ;)

cause troll...obviously

>tfw she's gay irl

Noooooooooooooooo I HAD A CHAAAANCE! A CHANCE!

eh, i prefer it that way. her girlfriend doesn't make me jelly the way a guy would.

I wasn't a fan. I can see what some like it, but It wasn't for me.

May I ask why you like it follows? I've heard tape upon tale of how great it is but at no point did I feel like it was even remotely scary, nor even thrilling, chilling or even disturbing. I think I got one jump scare that caught me unawares.

Otherwise it just bored me.