Made hamburger for dinner today

r8 no h8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wxp0SDAiXmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ketchup
calling the internet police

U wot m8?

looks decent enough though I can hardly tell given it has the image resolution of a scanned polaroid

youtu.be/Wxp0SDAiXmI

fat burger eaters like myself have graduated from such a pleb substance

take the spicy mayo pill

literally how I felt when I made that post

I'm a weeb, I use wasabi mayo.

also a good choice

>spicy mayo
>implying mayo isn't the better the eggier and creamier it is
Fucking take your spice and shove it back into your tomato based condiments, you pleb.

Also OP, those fries look interestingly seasoned with the black (dark green?) bits, what is it?

ketchup is great for fries. I put ketchup and jalapeno mayo in the hamburger also
the bun and the burger are homemade. it's a classic style hamburger topped with single slice cheddar, tomatoes and lettuce. the fries are store bought though

kar de poris
eeeeh
sum bodie, sumbodie...

BAR me

it's black pepper. I sometimes put smoked paprika powder on fries as well.

Good lad. We even have pre-mixed fries seasoning in stores here, it's mainly salt and paprika, but also a few other things.

>paying a premium for something you could make yourself

kek

garbage image quality but it looks good

what about something curry based? I'm unironically slightly jelly of all of the middle eastern cooks out there

we have something similar here too. it's called grill spice and contains ground mustard seeds, paprika, different peppers, nutmeg, garlic and exactly 49% salt. because if it was over 50% salt it would have to be called spiced salt for legal reasons
that stuff is dirt cheap though

Look, I don't want pumpkin spice in my craft beer and I don't want curry in my mayo. There's a time and place for pumpkin and curry, and it's not beer or mayo.

I completely agree with the pumpkin hatred. The madmen always add tons of nutmeg to it.

>wasabi
it's mostly hren

>made

you bought the frozen ingredients and put it togather, its more like lego than cooking