Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/george-p-bush-donald-trump-jeb-bush/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RLM_HYfJJeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bush=bad

Fuck off cockface

Watch this drive

To be honest I've seen so many bullshit articles titled
>Trump will be terrible! And here's why I think so!
That even if a current article was 100% true, my eyes just glaze over before I can even read any of it.

Bush got two terms so this is a good thing.

George P. Bush urges Republicans to back Trump

cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/george-p-bush-donald-trump-jeb-bush/index.html

>Bush got two terms so this is a good thing.

By rigging two national elections, just like Trump.

Okay OP, explain to me why Bush's economic plan was bad.

>inb4 non argument

Trump rigged two elections?

>Bush wants less taxes
>Trump wants less taxes
OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY GEORGE BUSH

You know the liberals have lost when they go from saying that Trump is Hitler to saying Trump is George Bush.
Next they'll say that Trump is Adam Sandler, then they'll say Trump is literally Jesus.

>explain to me why Bush's economic plan was bad.

Deregulated wallstreet
Cut taxes in 2001 and 2003 during two wars, something nobody has ever done ever
Tax cuts massively helped out the rich.
Gave out massive loans to the housing industry that they couldn't keep
Signed CAFTA
Medicare Part D

W. Bush was pretty based to be honest. He fought terrorists and secured oil.

>OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY GEORGE BUSH

Trump is a Republican.
Bush Jr. is a Republican.

They have the same mindset, stupid Reaganomics. It's a party of dumb stupid old white people who worship the rich.

WallStreetJounal's Henninger: Trump's economic speech was 'excellent'

youtube.com/watch?v=RLM_HYfJJeg

Not an argument

KEPT
US
SAFE

>Not an argument

It is. Party affiliation is key. The economy always does better for working class people under Democrats than Republicans. But Republicans vote against their own interests because JEBUS every single time. Trump is the jebus candidate.

Forgot my pic.

didn't you want to write hillary?

Economy was great under bush, it was everything else that was bad

>Economy was great under bush,

2001 and 2008 were great? The underagefags are out in force I see.

>The economy always does better for working class people under Democrats than Republicans
Literally the opposite, shill.

Probably old enough to be your dad actually

>Literally the opposite, shill.

You are literally wrong. Trickle down economics always leads to disaster for poor and working class people and helps the 1%.

>Probably old enough to be your dad actually

Your a Jap, you never lived in America under the regime of Bush II. I did.

I was born in the USA under carter dipshit

Your stupid memey images and memeys are not arguments.

Reagan didn't invent tax cuts and calling it ''trickle down'' is just retarded.

Economy always does better when people can earn money. Economy always does bad when you steal money from people and give it to corrupt governments that simply waste the money by making it harder for people to escape poverty.

If you're a liberal you're either really dumb or really evil, and if you're a paid shill you're both.

If everyone's standard of living improves, I don't see why the rich should be taxed even more. Trickled down doesn't necessarily mean everyone can afford mansions and sports cars but nowaday, even those on foodstamp have iphone 6s and other smart technologies, they sure as hell are doing better than other countries.

Okay, so how does Trump fit into most of these?

>Deregulated wallstreet
Trump wants to close tax loopholes for WS bankers.

>Cut taxes in 2001 and 2003 during two wars
Trump is an isolationist for the most part; he wouldn't get involved into wars like Iraq in the first place.

>Tax cutes massively helped out the rich.
True, obviously.

>Gave out massive loans to the housing industry that they couldn't keep
Started under Clinton, including all the WS fuckery aloowing investment and commercial banks to merge.

>Signed CAFTA
Trump's against trade deals like CAFTA

>Medicare Part D
Also against it, but it's a matter of whether congress will work with him on it.

Showing the percentage of wealth doesn't disprove trickle down economics. It doesn't show how much the peasent's share actually is just gives an arbitrary percentage. The rich get richer and the poor get richer but not as much richer.

>Reagan didn't invent tax cuts

he massively cut them from 70% to 20%. This caused massive levels on income inequality. All the evidence out there shows this is what happens when you massively cut taxes that benefit the rich.

>Economy always does better when people can earn money

Taxes are the lowest they have ever been in US history and the economy is shit you homo faggot.

When someone cut taxes guess what you need to PAY FOR PUBLIC SERVICES! Guess what happens? Neo-liberal privatization and they start jacking up fees and police start fining poor people to pay for those public services. Sorry not all of us are Reagan corpse worshiping cousin fucking Jesus freaks like you.

>BUT BUT CLINTON DID IT AS WELL

This is not an argument.

''Trickle down'' is a stupid liberal meme made to mock low taxes.

It's not that the money rich people have will ''trickle down''. It's that they are generating so much wealth everyone benefits from it, and it makes it easier for people to earn their own money.

You don't need any of their money to ''trickle down''. There's nothing stopping people from making their own money. Rich people having money does nothing to stop people from making money.

>This caused massive levels on income inequality.
So what, stupid commie?

>the poor get richer but not as much richer.

>get RICHER

Righttttttttttt

That's why people can barley feed their families, that's why wages haven't gone up with productively since 1979.

I've heard this little story 1000 x already.

>So what, stupid commie?

>not wanting neo-liberalism makes me a commie

>CLINTON DID IT AS WELL
I'm saying that letting poorfags have access to houses they couldn't afford to pay for was started under Clinton, not Bush you faggot. Trump knows a thing or two about real estate and mortgages and I have no reason to believe he would have done the same..

Wanting to fuck over poor people just because you're jealous of people who employ them makes you a commie.

Trump is a homo who sucks cock of big corporations. He will bend over to whatever corporations that funds him for the white house. He's a cuck homo faggot just like his gay supporters.

>system designed for billionaires to control government
>BUT BUT TRUMP IS GONNA WORK FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON WHEN HE'S ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Redneck tier shit.

>Wanting to fuck over poor people

That's you who wants to fuck them over.

Trump will deregulate wall street and cause another crash. But hey AT LEAST WE GOT EPCI MAYMAYS GUIES!!!!!!!

This is an election, not some stupid thread on Sup Forums. We have to vote for Hillary because she won't repeal shit like Dodd Frank.

>no argument
>H-HE'S ONE OF LE EBIL 1% LOOK AT THIS KOCH PIC DON'T U UNDERSTAND???

Fuck off Berncuck.

>trump is bush
wtf? I hate trump now

So he'll get elected twice and piss off liberals. Sounds like I need to vote for him.

>Trump will deregulate wall street
You got your script wrong, shill. That's Hillary. Trump is the one who wants to regulate Wall Street and tax them.

He's just started regurgitating what Paul Ryan wants since evidently Americans are stupid enough to prefer that

>Fuck off Berncuck.

>guy literally brags about being a billionaire
>HE'S JUST AN AVERAGE HARD WORKING JOE LIKE YOU AND ME RIGHT GUIES

He eats pizza with fucking forks and knifes. He's so disconnected from the average person it's scary. He will fuck me and my family so far with his policies it's not even funny. Repealing Obamacare alone would be akin to nuking NYC.

Fuck you over how? Are you a rich asshole then?

>You got your script wrong, shill. That's Hillary.

HE SAID HE WOULD REPEAL DODD FRANK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WILL DO TO WALLSTREET YOU HOMONIGGERFAGGOT?

>Trump
>being able to rig shit
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD FUCK FACE

Repealing obongocare would let me go back to working 40 hours a week, so you can fuck off with that bullshit.

>Repealing obongocare would let me go back to working 40 hours a week,

Repealing obamacare would throw millions of people on healthcare. So enjoy your shitty 7 dollar hour a job when you get sick and have to go to the emergency room and pay 5,000 dollars for it.

Productivity has increased with technology and has nothing to do with how hard people work. In fact thanks to technology making employees more productivy they actually work a lot less. People getting paid about the same for less work

>implying

I make 15/h, but they don't let me work over 29 hours because then they have to pay for my healthcare.

I don't qualify for niggercare insurance, so I have to pay ridiculously more than I'm able to afford so now I don't have health insurance anyways.

How the fuck is the ACA helping me you dumb nigger.

Dude, go study some history, read some opposing ideas.

You are everything that is wrong with politics.

Rich people are not evil and governments are not good.
Corporations have to have a good product/service in order to compete and make money.
Politicians only need useful idiots like you.

>Rich people are not evil and governments are not good.

Yeah sure thing kid.

>I don't qualify for niggercare insurance,

Yes Obama goes around with a bag of money and gives it to the blacks right? Is this what Trumpfags actually believe?

>so now I don't have health insurance anyways.

Bullshit, your probably a lazy ass motherfucker who is too stupid to go look for an insurance plan. I bet you are probably a redneck who doesn't even have a computer.

>Yeah sure thing kid.
Phew! Now you've shown me!

>rigging
>not dumb ameriburgers being dumb like they always are

wew lad you're real retarded

You sure proved me wrong, so thanks for helping correct the record for me.

that's funny because clinton is literally bush.

Because McDonald's, comcast , viacom, monsanto, google, goldman sachs and friwnds , deliver "good" products.

No wonder muslims are winning. With cucks like you, i would side with islamists anyday of the week.

Fuck your corporations faggot.

This meme is great. Hillary is the biggest supporter of Wallstreet with tons of connections with the financial industry but the Republicans are the party of big business and money. I thought Bernie woke people up but I guess old ways of thinking are hard to change.

What the fuck is your problem with McDonalds for instance?
Does someone force you to buy their shitty burgers?

Oh so im the cuck?
Who's running to big daddy government because another kid has a better toy than you.

Go fuck yourself commie, listing companies that collude with governments is not an for even more government control.

Wholy shit OP are you tring to make up for the whole one post by this id by yourself? You sound like a raging sperg. Both parties are responsible for the mess we are in. Bush let the neocons run the show and it hurt us almost as bas as Bill cooking the books and creating the housing bubble that bush should have ended if he had the spine to pick a fight in his own country. I don't want to live in pick related so I am voting Trump stay mad. Hillary is a shit person and a worse candidate.

>tfw everyones voting for trump and just ignores pol and twitter now because its shilled 9000%

>tfw the media will never recover from what they've done

Huh????? A million dollar investment generates a 1000$ faster than a few thousand dollars? Wow!

#IAmAnOccupyNow