German with white skin and local dialect attacked random people on the streets and hurt an elderly women badly with a...

>German with white skin and local dialect attacked random people on the streets and hurt an elderly women badly with a knife

welt.de/vermischtes/article157568244/Spur-der-Gewalt-Angreifer-weiter-auf-der-Flucht.html

WHY IS Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Oh, right, Sup Forums only cares when it's an immigrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

polizei.bayern.de/schwaben_sw/news/presse/aktuell/index.html/246047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is committing cultural suicide and third worlders are committing crimes. What else is new?

I don't trust german news unless there is a video of it.

Germany has criminals? HOLY SHIT!!

so why import more people who are at a significantly high risk of offending?

But videos can be faked too?

because crime is nothing unusual in every country
if 0.1% retarded germans commit violet crime it's expected. retards are everywhere.
the problem occurs when we import violent apes - those crimes could have prevented if we didn't import them.

you can't prevent crime from within. that's why no one gives a shit.

It's a hoax.
They changed the name and origion of terorist.
It's another Muhhamad so dont worry.

smt like THIS

I hate how the media always tries to cover up things by promoting news stories like this.
>l-look foreigners aren't the only people doing this!
>You see Christians commit crimes too!
>This time it wasn't a Muslim you bigots!
>White Christian right-wingers are the biggest terrorists!

>WHY IS Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS?
>Oh, right, Sup Forums only cares when it's an immigrant.

You're right, crime is bad. We should eliminate crime. Therefore, we should look at statistics and realize immigrants commit the most crime relative to population, and ban them from entry.

Next we should look at the existing citizens, realise the descendants of immigrants commit the most crime and contribute less to society. They are not useful to society and should be incentivized to leave permanently. Their kids should be targeted and monitored, as they are more likely to commit crimes.

Further sentencing is too lax. Repeat offenders and law breakers should be punished more severely.

You will agree with all of this, or you're a hypocritical cuck.

OP, tell us why you personally cheerlead to bring a '17 yr old Afghan' who has an unhealthy interest in children to prey on children in Germany?
polizei.bayern.de/schwaben_sw/news/presse/aktuell/index.html/246047

you didn't know he was a paedophile? even when the available evidence is paedophilia is tolerated and quite common in Afghanistan?

funny how they emphasize fair skin and dialect, why don't they do the same with Ahmeds?

>pol against bringing additional criminals
>there for pol if defending local criminals
God, are you retarded?

>12 und 11 Jahre alt
Oh lovely. I don't speak German, but that's clear enough.

Cause they are cunts.

whiteys are allowed to go crazy, its their land

>White skinned German

Jesus you're racist. I hope your government doesn't see this post.

He was obviously a Muslim convert going through a rite of initiation.

First of all, the police are still searching for him so they need to tell people how he looks like.

Second of all, if they didn't do this retarded rightists would call him an immigrant. The rightists themselves are responsible for this.

swim pool
rapefugee tries to finger 2 kids, 12 and 11
taken into custody
released with no charge

muh cultural misunderstanding, muh racism, muh sorry, and shit heads like OP run interference for that kind of scum.

>according to eye witnesses

Yeah, I'll wait for the picture of this guy.

Well, he spoke a local dialect so he wasn't a refugee for sure.

Pretty sure your local dialects include turkish and some semitic languages that I don't know.

Either way it's a peice of shit and should be gassed like Hitler would have wanted.

>German with white skin
Because you have to say this. When there's actually a reasonable possibility of there being a German without white skin, that's a bigger problem than any incident of crime. You're being replaced, and you won't even fight back. Why?

When natives commit crime like this it's Germany's problem; that goes for every country. When Abdul, fresh from the Middle East commits crime like this, it shouldn't be Germany's problem - or any European nation for that matter - because he shouldn't be here.

>when you have nothing better to do than shill on Sup Forums

lol

The purpose of having punishments in the first place is to teach everyone else that sort of behaviour is unacceptable. If you let them go, what sort of a message does that send to everyone else?

the attacker was jewish

police don't want the paperwork, they are inundated and overrun, thanks to fanatical, reckless idiots like OP inviting them to Germany.

in afghanistan if the girl already menstruated it's a fair game

lol
I believe it when I see the name and photo Hans, sorry I don't believe your press, police, bfv/stasi or anything gov related.

That German wasn't imported from a warzone by the zog government with the specific intention of diluting the ethnicity and culture of Europeans and isn't motivated by a satanic false prophet ideology that brainwashes its adherents to kill people who don't share that ideology. Why would this be intetesting to us?

Yo OP, I read the article, they didn't give a race, it was most likely another Muhammed. Coulter's Law also works on German stories.

It's said that he spoke with a local dialect. I'm from Magdeburg, the local dialect isn't something you would normally hear some immigrant speaking.

Yes but remember goy holocaust videos can navel be faked

OH VEY

I agree, we should remove everyone not useful to society. So all the Americans waiting on their factory jobs should just leave to China and Mexico because they're useless now. MAGA by getting rid of all the dumb people basically.

>1 kraut hurts some other krauts

Wow, it's fucking nothing, especially if you compare the amount and scale of crimes/terror attacks that immigrants did in the last few months.

>""""eyewitnesses"""" claim he had fair skin

Yeah just like the eyewitnesses of the San Bernandino attacks who claimed it was 3 tall athletic white men doing the killings, kek.

>The exception is the problem, not the rule.

>german comitted crime
so glad that antifa parasites visit sites like Sup Forums,
truly educational