Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeDKyl04G74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

single european(french) state

Reconquer Mexico

Become the next "last grand Président we had"

Globalization, (((European))) construction, and money

privatisation of all public services.

His goal is a fully integrated European super state that has the wealth and economy of Germany but the foreign policy and military ambitions of France. I'm not even making shit up. It's basically the Napoleonic vision of European integration.

establishing a single european state through
balkanisation of France and Europe
using mass immigration and multiculturalism
for his jewish master

>Napoleonic vision of European integration
You mean like saying there is "no such thing as French culture", reducing defense budget and welcoming massive illegal immigration ? Very Napoleonic indeed.

make france great again

>You mean like saying there is "no such thing as French culture"
>"no such thing as French culture, it's actually all the regional cultures"

Starting up his very own heavy metal band.
youtube.com/watch?v=xeDKyl04G74

Only Germany will benefit from Germany's strong economy, and it won't have any military ambition because it will be a slave to America and NATO (like Germany is today in case you forgot).

Europe could have been "Napoleon's vision" (Europe united behind France) maybe 40 years ago, but German reunification stopped that, as a unified Germany will always be stronger than France (unlike West Germany, as western Germans were often allies of France historically), and you guys took over Europe now (economically speaking of course, decisional power doesn't belong to any European people :^) )

I will move to Europe if this happens. I want to live in EU superstate.

Dual consulship with macron and Merkel, just like Rome.

uhh sacré bleu

>it will be a slave to America
This is slowly changing it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if in 10-20 years American bases are evicted from Germany.

>"no such thing as French culture, it's actually all the regional cultures"
>"no such thing as French culture, I have never seen it"
It's outrageous how easily they manipulate media coverage of the jew outside of France juste because you don't have access to translation.

>"no such thing as French culture"
It's outrageous how easily they manipulate media coverage just to feed retards just because they won't look for context.

Ascending to his rightful throne on Olympus.

That and making France into co-ruler of the EU instead of Germany's pet.

I hope Macron creates his Grande Armée of Europe and takes to take on the role of "world police" so Europeans can get all the criticism for droning children in shitholes across the world. Maybe then the US can work on fixing itself.

Pretty much this.
Ideologically on Europe he stands where Jacques Delors stood before him and he is a protégé of Jacques Attali.
He is part of a certain French elite that realize that France's power is sinking and want to use a strong EU as a proxy for their world ambitions.

Basically they dream of a centralized federal state with a strong internal market that can stand up to China and the US economically and then militarily.
A thing that France hasn't been capable of for decades and that they long for.
The debacle at Suez was anstark humiliation for the former colonial power and they wish to obtain a similar influence on the world affairs again.

It is also seen as a necessary evil to preserve the social model of France and Europe in general which emphasizes on welfare state and fairness for consumers and citizens. This is an alternative model to the Anglo economical liberalism or the state controlled Chinese dumping.

You are retarded.

It's outrageous how FN shills can be less educated and informed about their own country than random bulgarians.

I'm fucking ashamed of ever voting for the far-right. Macron was right.

check

And how exactly is importing millions of worthless violent literal retard inbred illiterate unskilled subhuman welfare parasites conducive to this goal?

He isn't doing anything of this. He's actually tightening the immigration policies in France.