>american """"comedy"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYqB0m4XYRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l2cKwvrdJws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anti-american """"comedy"""""

Where?

did he seriously do this?

REPLACE VLADIMIR PUTIN WITH A RABBI, OR WITH A JEWISH HYPERBANKER, AND THAT FARCE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.

And add a Ben Garrison signature.

Why they made Putin so tall?

Also why Russians always elect short leaders even though they're tall people?

Reminder that we've ALWAYS been at war with Russia, anyone who tells you otherwise is a COMMIE RED and probably working for Putin.

WHY?

They're still doing the Russia thing? Even CNN is slowing that down.

Colbert is an idiot.

>mfw a live audience watched Colbert talk to himself

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU TO STOP TRIPFAGGING?

Holy shit you're right

The propagandist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a propagandist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against propagandists. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what propagandists wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the fake news really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought propagandists.

>pass the two scoops please!

Top jej

I wonder how Russians feel knowing that half the American intelligentsia believes they've hijacked our democracy with computer voodoo to manipulate the president into lifting sanctions.

Obama's 'birthers' were one thing, but jesus...

ya it doesn't make good television so let's just stop caring the president committed treason

When are they cancelling this faggot's wretched show? I can't wait for the day of liberals' reckoning to come; his body will swing from the highest tree.

Why are Trumpanzees so triggered? Scared your clown is going to get impeached? You already lost 2020.

treason? what did he do exactly?

CNN needed to cool off on the Russia allegations after some of their reports were revealed to be clearly false, hence why some people were recently let go. I'm sure they'll get back to it eventually, but for now they need to wait for most people to either forget or stop caring.

However, Colbert is under no obligation to give up for what should be obvious reasons.

I don't understand the "Trump is orange" meme. Please explain.

Because they spent all day every day getting outraged at everything, while claiming that everyone ELSE is the one outraged.

>I wonder how Russians feel knowing that half the American intelligentsia KNOWS they've hijacked our democracy with HACKERS to GET AN OBESE ORANGE CHEETOH TV REALITY STAR ELECTED AS PRES. AND manipulate THIS VERY RUSSIAN PUPPET OF A PRESIDENT president into lifting sanctions.
ftfy

This is desperate

it's pretty funny tho

see the pic in Take a look at his hand, then take a look at his face.
Its obvious.

member when it was such a big deal just to ask obama for his birth certificate because his mom got knocked up by an african and she raised him in Indonesia?

but they talk shit about Trump because he went to Russia like once for a beauty pageant

You can't take 2 scoops, that's fucking treason ,everyone agreed to take one scoop.

Not if Clinton runs again (which she is)

Cry
Some
More

Bootyblasted Drumpfkin detected

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

Liberal memes are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Like, you can clearly see he has normal size hands too

I think the problem the left has with attacking Trump is he's already funny. He knows he's funny and uses that to his advantage. Trying to write comedy material around that just makes it seem like white noise. It would be like trying to riff on Airplane!. It's just not going to work.

Someone with a Russian IP address released a bunch of Podesta's emails.

>FUCKING HACKERS HACKED INTO THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR CONSTITUTION TO PUT A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE INTO POWER USING THEIR HACKING ABILITIES!

Yeah Colbert sucks now. I was faithful to the purple minded Colbert Repor(t) but he's gone way off the tracks

Jon Stewart ran a certain schtick where he made the media think that catering to a niche audience by providing candy coated confirmation bias was a surefire way to hold that audience without any real effort or creativity. But he had a certain likability that his spawn seem to lack and he could give a straight interview which kept people outside the niche from ignoring him. Also helps that the target demographic for advertisers is young and stupid.

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

Liberals are obsessed with skin color despite their claims to the contrary.

DRUMBLE TRUMBLE

It was her turn!

Stewart was actually funny. I watched him a lot during the Bush days, but I didn't really care about politics back then.

I just wish his crowd would have shut the fuck up during interviews.

Yeah it was. She won the popular vote sweetie. Drumpf cheated.

>American "politics" are actually now just console wars

>now

>You didn't checkmate me, I have more pieces!

thanks obama

Sorry folks, late again. My bad, have other things to do with my life.

>get called out for not having a life

>I-I got other things to do with my life!

hahahahaha you fucking pathetic piece of shit.

Source on the treason?
No?

Oh, you're an ideologue with a room temperature IQ and emotional immaturity issues. Explains everything.

It's just a meme, why you have to be mad? :^)

Why does Sup Forums deny this?

>trump loves jews as much as Sup Forums does
holy shit why are there trump generals there and not here?

Christ mate can you not recognize a joke?

An election isn't a chess game. Why are Drumpftoddlers so dumb?

holy shit that autism

Hi. Alt-right-pussy poster here: I'm not actually the original guy. He doesn't seem to post anymore, so I do it for him, as it's the most consistent (You) farming system on the site.

Also, that image isn't even half of it, literally. Original alt-right-pussy user was close to 700 (in the neighborhood of 690) identical posts before he stopped.

you stink of reddit

It's comforting to know that you're just doing it for yous, and aren't some ginormous angsty fag

lmao, I like that one.
It's mine now.

Shit, if there's still any doubt that his sanity is slipping then this proves it

It's been at least 5 minute since we had our last politics thread. I was starting to get worried.

This is the face of true mental illness.

>Keep it coming. I've got all night
Oh, snookums. We already knew that

Even worse, they laughed at that stupid shit

Those people spend so much time trying to piss off 'alt-right' or whatever that they spend 24/7 with them, hear their talking points, etc etc and then in a few years join them.

You can literally make this post on every thread on Sup Forums.

Every fucking thread on Sup Forums is Sup Forums baiting garbage.

Remember when they literally clapped after finding out Comey had been fired? Until Colbert told them to be outraged like good goys

based President Trump

0/10

Honest question, if you're going to act like a mentally ill faggot, why not at least post something funny or memeworthy?

This is just silly, user. Why would I want to be a NEET who masturbates to traps when I'm currently living a reasonably productive life and escaped that pathetic lifestyle?
I try to limit myself to just the ones where the real autists are posting. Most of the rest are just in jest. The raimiposting especially is truly wonderful. Only the unironic kekistani crossposting threads really are good for (You) harvesting.

>Comey is digging up dirt on Hillary
BOOO
>Hold on a minute folks COMEY IS GOING TO RELEASE DIRT ON TRUMP CEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON
WOOO

>implying most Sup Forums memes aren't awful and unfunny, and posted by mentally ill faggots
555-Come-On-Now.jpg

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Everywhere

>act
>on 19 hours a day

>png
why do these take so long to load?
its only 1Mb

>Elect le epic meme lulz TV show host who was considered a joke even before he ran for office
>gets jokes made about him
>frogposters pretend to be triggered

>This is just silly, user.

It happens all the time. It's a simple concept in psychology, go look it up.

Or keep spamming and pretending you're not a neckbeard autist.

Those are actually funny. This is just another loser lashing out because he's triggered.

No different from the autists who used to flip their shit over the celeb and feet threads on this board.

Faggot.

>i have other things to do with my life
>is on Sup Forums 18 hours a day 7 days a week
The absolute state of (You)

>american hours
>thread didn't take off, didn't hit cap within an hour and is slowly slugging along(right now)

>europoor hours
>it'll be half way to cap by the 30 minute mark

Why are euros so obsessed with americans?

>everyone is pretending to be triggered
Lol ok.

"pretend"

Why can't Trumpfags just admit they were conned and move on?

>animated caricatures of real people on a live-action talk show
for what purpose

I always knew he was a fraud in the first place and only ever ''supported'' him because he pisses off the right people.

That is literally an autistic excuse to elect a leader. "I want to piss off people who I don't like, so that's how I voted". You are retarded.

>I knew he was a fraud
>elected him anyway

le ebin irl trolling

You act like that's the first time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oYqB0m4XYRQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=l2cKwvrdJws

Trump is an amazing president. In the last two weeks we got the Travel Ban (which is longer now), Kate's Law, punishing Sanctuary Cities and now his history speech in Poland. The man is incredible.