Relations with redpilled hispanic families

Ayo Sup Forums, i was just wanting some opinions or advice on a situation

So, there are quite a few hispanic families in my community, most of which know me on an extremely personal basis and pretty much accept me as a member of the family. Most of them also hate illegals, as they feel like the illegals are just a bunch of opportunity stealing jumpers that didnt work hard like they did for their citizenship and acceptance. I also speak fluent spanish, so alot of the cultural boundaries are knocked down

So, now that the background is covered, there is a mulatto girl in one of the families that has taken a liking to me a lot, and we flirt quite a bit

How much of a sin would it be to race mix with this girl? She, her family, and I all have the general idea that securing the border and our rights is more important than gay ass identity politics, and that trump is our last hope to shake up the establishment

Any thoughts? Regardless I'm probably gonna hook up with this chica, but like I said I just wanted some opinions on whether it will be a good decision or nah

Behead them in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

But they are all catholic

I'm not sure thatd be a good reason

also, just realized i used mulatto instead of mestizo, my bad

You sound like an effeminate fag.

>That pic
>Some slut with makeup caked on and a cross tattoo

Face it, this "redpilled" stuff is the modern "cool" equivalent to leftists 5+ years ago circlejerking about how "awake" they were.

>didnt read filename
>not understanding its a random ass picture off google images

fucking leaf, do you just shitpost for the fun of it?

Theyre enemies of the church. Spawns of satan and me in a wild night of drug, sex and death.

It is your duty to end it. Dont become a cuck.

inquisition when

nice blog post.

When you stop dating beaners.

thanks ahmed

i dont usually write actual threads, just shitpost and lurk

sorry if its not up to your standards of raped 5 year old literacy

hey man, youre the one who caused their existence in the first place

i think you should be the one to clean up the mess

If she's caucasoid, and only her skin is a bit darker than the typically "white", it's still white for all intents and purposes.

honestly, you cant even really tell the difference

at worst she looks like a normal white girl that got lightly sun kissed, a stranger off the street probably wouldnt be able to tell that she was mixed

Alright.

Andorra, hold my beer. I've got work to do.

>breaking news at 6 A.M., local spaniard shoots dead 6 entire families of hispanics, supposed reasoning was "muh inquisition, muh cleansing"

its happening

Still, you fags post stuff like that on here all the time. The general image is associated with your "movement" or whatever.

I'm not trying to shotpost right now. I've been shitposting for hours, I'm taking a break for like 20 minutes right now.

also, out of curiosity, how common is the name andorra in spain

Never heard anyone called like that in my life.

>Sup Forums dating and relationship advice thread

is this better? still relevant to the topic

more like

>Sup Forums eugenics and ethnic vs cultural purity advice thread

Race mixing is always bad and the worst you can do to the white race

"Whiteness" as in pink skin with blonde hair is a jew meme to create a mixed "american" identity. You can be almost "brown" and still be caucasoid / aryan.

Hispanic is not a race, it just means that it comes from Spain or the Spanish Empire and speaks Spanish. If she's Hispanic-American she's probably mestiza, and that means that she's either predominantly indigenous or predominantly european, can't be both.

i only know one person named becky, so i guess its a pretty universal meme

>Some slut with makeup caked on and a cross tattoo
That's Jasmine Villegas

filename still relevant

Yes! That's better. Still, I'm not sure why you're into racemixing.

What's the difference?

>hispanic
Lazy beaner

hot pus, mostly white, same ideology (except for the neonazism, breaking that in might be hard)

So you're a stupid fag. Alright, I get it.

would be more suited for hipsters like you.

>The general image is associated with your "movement" or whatever.
Nigger you take this more seriously than 99% of anyone that posts here. Get over yourself.

hispanic females are best.

I'm not the one that consistently posts the images and then jerks myself off about how "RED PILLED" me and my e-friends are.

looks like your 20 minute break is up

back to bending my dick into my ass and shouting how redpilled i am, amirite boys

>Asking pol for validation on who to fuck

why dont you validate this slim jim im gonna shove into your ass, burger bro

You have to go back moor. No one beheads in the name of Jesus.

so long as they are legal bro. i have no problems with them son long as they came through with respect to our laws

It's called being tongue-in-cheek you dead foliage fuck

You already admitted you're an honorary beaner so I don't know why you would want to race mix when you've already got a good reason to kill yourself.

>muh community

This

Build wall, Pedro.

a group of people is only bad if it serves to weaken the nation as a whole. by choosing to perpetuate a group that wants to work hard and bring the country up, you can not only work to reinforce that as the norm within the community already there, but you set a higher standard for others wanting to join that community and make those that don't try to live up to that standard feel more alienated.

tl;dr do it for america

Yeah, this thread is like a retroactive shitposting break. I've already started again in other threads.

How? Like I said, I am merely one observer who does not contribute to all this. All of you do contribute, however. You can't complain about being seen a certain way when you do everything possible to be seen that way in the first place.

Since when is breeding with a half-nigger ever redpilled under any circumstances?

Not understanding facetiousness and banter is a sign of autism. Get checked Xiao.

I'm white. You seem upset about something. Once again, don't complain because you are associated with a certain imagery that you all wanted to be associated with. Kill yourself if you can't handle it, little crybaby.