BASED AUSTRALIAN BTFO'S Sup Forums

Really makes you think......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFvE8Jz7nBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate that faggot so much.

Please don't think he represents australia.

He represents faggots.

>occutard democrats
Not even once leafy

Wtf I hate guns now

CUNT LMAO

what?

>a cuck's view on guns
no thanks

He's a funny guy, but his views are a bit retarded.

Jim Jeffries =/= based

nobody in australia likes him. hes a national embarrassment rehashing george carlin's (who was himself a shitcunt) material. he just does carlin bits in an overcooked accent, and the lecturey-neo-atheist style is lame as fuck. his accent is completely over-exaggerated for the retarded american audience and makes me cringe every time i hear it.

OOOOOI Thoiiiiink that fucken chrishjens should just fuck offffffffffff

YEHHHHHH so OIIIIII sed to this CUNNNNT....

what a faggot. i hate him

If we haven't been to every region of Australia how are we supposed to know its over exaggerated? Wasn't he a ballet dancer or opera singer or some for real gay shit like that?

I wanted to make a thread on this ass. Seriously, is he popular in Australia? Step away from Sup Forums, I'm talking normies.

He is ome comedian I seriously fucking HATE. Like, I would love smash him in the face if I ever saw him in public.

he was really funny on opie and anthony though

opera singer. became a comedian because he blew out his voice.

I don't even know who he is.

Let me just give up one of the fundamental rights of my country, a country that has succeeded so well in a few hundred years it's almost hard to quanitify, because of a mediocre Aussie comedian.

Why didn't I think of this before? Here you go Jim!

Why should I care what foreigners think?

I hate this cunt so fucking much. Especially since I see a bunch of retarded faggots talking about how he is so right as if they should be taking political advice from a funny man making observations at a night club.
Why do millennials get all their political ideas from the worst sources.

He is genuinely funny to me at times. But I really fucking rage when people like him, Trevor Noah, and Piers Morgan have a monopoly on what world opinions are on American traditions and politics.

hope he gets shot in the face by a nigger

This guy is such a fraud. He's only popular in America because of his Australian accent which to any real Aussie sounds exaggerated and put on. I've never heard such conformist establishment political opinions masquerading as 'the average man's' views. The shit you have to do to have a career in show business in America... Absolutely disgusting.

>OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

a guy who's best bit is about a retard's cock. what else does he have to say about other important social issues?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

He needs to start telling you yanks that you should out law bullets. Make it so you can own all the guns you want but no fucking bullets. That would really fuck you gun nuts.

Australians are becoming like us, the eventual fate of all anglo nations is to drown in liberals.

This fucking guy too. I swear his makeup gets darker everytime he is interviewed.
>Ehhhh esssssaaaa jajajajaja

> lost a war to emus

you were saying?

Is that Carlos Mencia?

Most australians haven't actually heard of him. They don't really know any professional comedians though other than the few who are on panel shows here and all of them are absolute shit too.

Most australians don't even know Louie CK.

If you're into stand up comedy (which isn't many people) you know who is is but he isn't nearly as popular here as he is in the US.

Which is just a testament to how taboo the word cunt is in the US and that apparently makes him funny and edgy there.

We can still make them. Lel, like as in there are still things such as gunsmiths in the states where bullets aren't off of an assembly line. It's tedious, but not uncommon.

>Ă…ust
>Forced to go to a hell land with snakes and spiders
>Could have resisted, if had guns

How many times a day do you think aussies bend over?

I always wonder if Martin Byrant was free if he would post on Sup Forums with those epic bantz of his

youtube.com/watch?v=jFvE8Jz7nBo

He's a faggot, he's a drug addicted degenerate who married a bimbo

Pictures of his bimbo wife?

And I don't think anybody had ever heard of Jim Jeffries until recently when alot of leftard normies started sharing the gun video on Facebook. Our leftists also HATE American's with a passion and openly say they're all a bunch of stupid racist rednecks. They will all be celebrating when Hilary takes your guns and sends you all to the FEMA gulags. These are the only kind of people that like Jim Jeffries in this country.

yeah but if you get caught with bullets you get a bullet to the brain.

That's George Lopez. He had the sitcom a while back where he was married to a white woman and his spic maid mother called her a "white bitch" throughout the series. Which I could care less about but he seems to be outspoken about Trump of late.

What sight is that?
Also magpul a shit, OE best.

Never mind I googled.

Lol she's 5 years older than him.

The dumb cunt married a 44 year old bimbo.

Surprised he managed to get a kid out of her.

The good news is he won't get more than one kid out of that dried out old slag.

It's hard to explain if you don't live here. I can't speak for the entire US but in the southern states it's just a part of life. It's like having your first beer with your father. Having and being familiar with firearms.

Go shove a vibrating egg up your ass.

> (OP)
this

>Pod Coffee machine.
Whoever invented this shit should be reincarnated as a seal for all of eternity and have to choke to death on all the discarded pods floating in the ocean for the rest of time.

I fucking hate him. And faggots like George Carlin. Fucking infuriating.

literally who?

uhhh her certainly represents Australia. Most people here think Americans and their values are a joke regardless of whether they're Melbournites or Queenslanders. You've spent too much time on Sup Forumslution.

Jim's right though. Second Amendment is long outdated and needs to be fixed. And I don't even think the reasons he listed are the #1. #1 to me is that people assume this will be a fight between 'the people' and the government. Except 'the people' could be any fucking identity, and it doesn't fucking look like it's going to be whites living under an autocracy. It'll be some movement like BLM or possibly some 'Latino liberation' movement and you're going to be on the side of the government with a group of people exercising their second ammendment rights that will destabilize your country and bring it down further. Second Amendment is going to be the source for the USA completely imploding one day making every other civil war in history look like a walk in the park

I dont even know who he is. Must be an irrelevant shitlord

I get what you mean. You are saying that if they banned bullets and getting caught with them men't death that people would still do it. I'm just saying that since the constitution has nothing mentioning the right to own bullets then it could be done.

When was the last time he even lived in Oz?

He sounds like a rip-off of 'Poida' by eric bana.

You're an idiot.

we haven't heard of him, no one would probably care about him if they did

> he represents faggots
Yep most aussies are stupid fucking faggots, that love being told what to do and when to jump by daddy government.

One of his specials, he mentions that his ex-model wife used to date the center for the Miami Heat.
So he married a dried up, junkie, hollowed out whore and produced who will undoubtedly be one of the dumbest people in the us

no, on this he's right, sadly
very few people give a fuck about getting our gun rights back. Liberalss cucked us out of them and labour or greens certainly doesn't want them back.

I have 2. And go through 3x16 boxes of pods per week.

NEVER give up the guns. NEVER, you fucking hear me cunt??? Australia's gun laws compared to USA's gun laws are irrelevant, any fucking cuckerburg who makes the false equivalency is a shyster who seeks to control you. We do not have literal criminals running our government. We do not have entrenched corruption at every level to the extent that the USA does, nor could we effectively bring our military to bear on our own population. Apples and oranges, and any fuckhead that thinks you can compare the USA to australia or switzerland is fucked in the head. Australia is a footnote on the world stage, and thats how we fucking like it, a politician or a retarded comedian or talk-show host would do well to recognise this fact. We dont have the history that the USA does, nor do we have the "diversity" that you cunts do.

NEVER RELINQUISH THE GUNS. NEVER RELINQUISH THE GUNS. NEVER RELINQUISH THE GUNS

Well regulated=working/workable, to work a gun you need bullets

you fucking idiot

I disagree with his gun shit but I love Jim. Not surprised you guys all hate him though.

Oiiiiii

literally listen to the patrice episode on O and A featuring jim jeffries he proves to be a cuck way before all this. Fucking hate the pandering faggot. Literally reuses this meh tier story of him getting his disabled friend hard and a blowie at a whorehouse. Quintessentially degenerate.

not an argument :^)

Is that that literally who unfunny cunt that can only get a gig in the US? Only heard of him when he came up on Netflix.

Wow. Like I said. I can only speak for my region. But the 2nd amendment was made to enforce the 1st. Even leftists would not even think of banning bullets irl. Not an AR ban is something that makes me nervous from the left and only a foolish person would think that under the right elected officials (especially those 3-4 Supreme Court justices that will be brought in in this election cycle) that could certainly happen. It's in our DNA. Firearms such as pistols and semiauto rifles (fundamentally the same as AR's) are here to stay.

lel no mate. I've met people they don't think bad of americans only the the government. and their fucking imperial system

Poor little hank

>Jim's right though

>taking a comedians views at face value

too right. aussies just want to smoke cones and shitpost, this country is gonna be china 2.0 soon anyway, better than being cucked by niggers.

Isn't this one of your bits you fucker?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Signalling against America is our national sport, but he's the type of faggot who likes to signal against safe topics like guns and haha Christians instead of actual American cancer like multiculturalism and Jewish hegemony

He was funny as fuck when I first saw one of his routines at 16. Looking back this pretty much revolved around his use of the word cunt. There's still some bits/anecdotes that I find funny:
>the Amsterdam hotel [allegedly stolen]
>some raghead being shot in the desert [culminates in the middle East being a radiation zone and the Chinese overtaking America as the dominant cultural force]
>taking a disabled guy to a brothel [self explanatory]
I enjoyed his explanation of depression as stupidly selfish as well, and it's something I definitely related to. But now I'm a fair bit older and can see that his act is essentially shit stirring with an overly put on accent, a lot of cunts and pandering towards self defined "intellectual atheists", I can see he's just an Aussie shitposter gone over to real life.

Well fuck me, you're right. Here you go, Jim.

b8

nah fuck that this beautiful bitch is gonna stop the gooks in their tracks

Who is he?

>being this delusional

'Arms' is a term meaning weapons and munitions, seeing as one is useless without the other.

Hes literally autistic lmao

>taking an image posting place this seriously

What about the rape joke? That was incredible.
Id say hollywood jews put him in line and forced him to pc it up.

Somebody needs to drop him off in Baltimore or west side Chicago at 2am...then he'll really learn something about America.

>America's obsession with guns
Obsession? What do they mean by that? Can they prove it? Why is that a bad thing even if true?

There is a Cold War with whites in this country. We are arming ourselves at at rate we never have before. Quite honestly this is the happening all of Sup Forums has been waiting for. We are armed to the tits. Why shit on all of it now?

bump

lelelelelelelelelele