SVTFOE Bread

So how are things going in the fandom? Any interesting theories you'd like to share? Any characters you think may turn to the evil side of things?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disneychanneljp/status/752827726399016961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm kinda growing out of this show desu. The recent episodes were meh.

Toffee has possessed the wands for the sake of permanently corrupting the royal family's magic and is now working to reunite the two halves, presumably so he can emerge from the wand as an all powerful wizard that will then have a dip-down fight with Star.

An image of the first 3 out of 8 covers for the upcoming comic series was posted somewhere (saw it on Twitter but no idea of the original source). Everyone's seen the first already, but the others indicate some possible time manipulation stuff.

You'll change your mind user. I just know it.

Then star gets gtfo by supertoffee

It's very cool to see a canon design for young Moon and River.

Probably going to happen in the show too.

Feels like we've seen Moon a lot this season already.

Thats cuz we sorta have

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

TOO LATE! STARCO IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC! BOO-BOO

Tell us something we DON'T know user

>>discussing a cartoon on Sup Forums
Mods!

IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY

I like the new animation, but the mediocre writing and near-complete absence of background music makes the show a huge fucking chore to watch.

The Ludo episode was the only good one so far.

Kys

>TOO LATE! STARCO IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC! BOO-BOO

All relationships are platonic

...until they aren't ;)

>a huge fucking chore to watch

Only thing easier than sitting and watching something for 20 minutes is NOT watching something and doing literally anything else with your time.

Sup Forums needs to stop this cartoon martyr complex

Gustar confirmed as romantic fucking when Daron?

He's not wrong, the episodes aren't as good as before and they could use a little more background noise/music

Not the criticism that gets me, just the "ugghh watching cartoons is HAARRRRD" tone this board tends to take about everything

TOUCH CHILDREN

Screw off namefag

toffee's smooth scales against your chest

this but unironically

TOMCO SLOWLY BUT STEADILY FORMING INTO CANON

What? Shut the fuck up, it's a board about talking about cartoons and comics. In any media, fans will get tired of products that aren't on par with the best of said medium all the time.

Every wrestling forum will complain about what a chore it is to watch boring PPVS, Every game forum will complain about how boring it is to play through some games to get to the good parts, etc.

You complaining about the complaining is the most fucking retarded shit to complain.

Looks like it'll be a fun story overall. Young Moon and River are pretty cute. I know other cartoons have comics, where do they usually fit in the canon/continuity? I guess here it would be a 'wait and see' kind of thing.

which one is moon and which one is river?

Is the episode about Marco becoming his karate master the most recent?

Moon is the queen and River's the king.

Yeah, next one's next Monday.

AWW YEAH COMIC CON PANEL TOMORROW ANYONE EXCITED?

/r/ing this but with Tom

Sure, Friday is close enough, I guess

I wanna nut in her ass

Dunno if this thread will stay up, but Storm the Castle aired about a week ago in Japan. Can't find full Japanese episodes online, but Disney Channel Japan put up a one-minute episode preview/commercial so you can hear a bit of Star-chan and Toffee-san's dubbed voices. In typical Japanese trailer style it spoils most of the plot.

twitter.com/disneychanneljp/status/752827726399016961

FUN FACTS about Japanese dub:

-Called "Akuma Buster Star Butterfly"
-As you could probably guess, Star has a much higher voice while Marco's is a bit lower
-All characters from Mewni speak with the Kansai dialect
-Few names slightly changed. Queen Moon's name is "Moonbeam" for some reason. Ludo is apparently called "Emperor Ludo" here; though he has a castle he doesn't actually seem to be royalty in the original and his minions call him "Master." Probably other changes too.

Far as American cartoons go it seems to have a decent number of Japanese fans and cute art.

>Any interesting theories you'd like to share?

Marco as trans

So i just watched this show and is it just me or is marco's mom extremely CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE?!

She acts like she is horny all the time.

>Any interesting theories you'd like to share? Any characters you think may turn to the evil side of things?
whew, let's hope this doesn't turn into the GF fandom by overspeculating themselves into disappointment

>In typical Japanese trailer style it spoils most of the plot.
Yeah, I mean you see the wand getting destroyed and everything.
And while Toffee's
>SURPRISE
isn't really a spoiler it seems like something you'd want to save for the episode considering the impact of him not being completely stoic for once.

>-All characters from Mewni speak with the Kansai dialect
Huh, I thought it was just Star.

> PAGE 14
WHERE'S THE REST!

STILL BEING DRAWN

WHAT ABOUT PAGES 1-13?

No official sveg thread here?

OUNPADIA ON PIXIV.
I DONT HAVE A LINK AVAILABLE.

HE ALSO HAS A TUMBLR

I don't know, I really liked them (the one about the red belt less than the others) and I personally enjoy this moderation in the use of music.
I don't know, maybe it's more relaxing.

>since the breakup

Dropped

And that's a complaint because?

All the episodes so far in S2 seem much better than S1

Angie is by far the sexiest Disney mom I've seen

Not all the time but she has her moments

> Playing with her husband's chest hair
> That extremely satisfied look while nude in a steam bath
> giggling at "medical photos" with her husband under a blanket

It just means they finally fucked

Is this /sveg/?

No that would be illegal.

okay, I'll wait until tomorrow then.

It's weird in that I'd give both episodes so far roughly the same rating as I'd give the first two of season one (not in terms of each segment, just the whole half hour), but I think the quality in general seems higher. More focused plots, more interesting concepts, better humor, making use of setting and characters well, etc,

It definitely feels like this time around they have a better idea of what the fuck they're doing.

Will somebody will be at the panel today ?

I hope so

i kinda feel opposite. show's finally startin to get good. more to watch it for than just star
hell they even made me interested in ludo, the most forgettable aspect of the show up to this point

>that feel when your real life skull is too narrow to wear the geometrically perfect cute hairband you put on your character, so you have to wear one with inferior geometry