Americans are dumb

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXvUtvC7nxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea but have you ever fired a gun? It's really fun. Who cares if I end up killing someone. At least I had fun.

It's piss easy to get a gun over here and I'm pretty sure I've never heard of a mass shooter.

Yeah gun laws stopped the terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels

Those frogs need to repeal their second amendment. Militias are no longer necessary, so people shouldn't have the right to own dangerous assault trucks

I wish Holland had the US gun laws. Wouldn't be bad for Belgium, Germany and France, too; they'd have some means of defending themselves against the kebabs.

What if I told you

Everyone outside of America is irrelevant?

shall not be infringed

fuck off shilldog

I can buy an AK no prob here in this jewrope oppressed land

and still not a single mass shooting (not even from the kebabs)

It wouldn't send much of a message to the world allah snakbaring other arabs though.

I think americans have decent gun laws, but I won't complain too much about New Zealand's gun laws, we're not completely cucked.

There arent mass shootings in the US everyday. Unless you count niggers being themselves.

Shut the fuck up faggot! You're making us all look bad!

OP btfo

Guns aren't the problem maple, it's the idiots who purchase them. Honestly, you can usually tell by a good look at a person if he's going to end up shooting his local school up, so just don't sell these people guns. /thread.

What if I told you most of the people who get shot in America have it coming.

OP fuck off faggot
I wish out laws protected law abiding citizens like american laws
Can't just shoot someone that breaks in to your house

A fucking maple leaf.

> So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
'The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light'
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe and saw

>let's ban guns instead of curing the actual problems
why are leftists so fucking retarded

Most of the people shot in America are niggers by other niggers.

I don't see a problem with this.

ur retared laefy ;>

There hasn't been a "mass shooting" (apparently a mass shooting is when two people get shot now) in weeks. Meanwhile in eurostan, daily muslim knife attacks.

>you can tell by looking at someone whether we should restrict a constitutional right

>He looks like he did it, he doesn't need a lawyer

>>>/9gag/

You mean because of niggers.

There are mass shootings everyday because people are dissatisfied and yet so dedicated to the idea that a revolution could never happen in this day and age that such becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Literally no American citizen thinks our system is any good but we just accept it. Just because. We didn't learn anything from the founding fathers.

Of course, they fire at potential allies rather than make any real statement. They become something worse than the government when they do this. But the fault is still the government's. Changes continue to go unmade.

There's a civil war that's gonna go down soon. I don't know between what groups exactly but you can smell the tension in America right now.

I literally don't want to take my family to the movies sometimes because I'm afraid someone will open fire.

And if anyone did turn a gun on me I couldn't even be mad, because I'd understand they were just too weak for their suffered oppressions. When are we gonna write a new constitution like we were supposed to?

Helps control population.

>ban guns
>mass shootings still happen
>realize that you only took away guns from people who aren't shooting other people in first place
>b-but muh crime

>1 post by this ID

Don't take the bait Sup Forums

Let it archive

Saged

Dumbass

>1 post by this ID
>Canada

>Pussy
Here, cry your tears directly in the cup.

Lions, sheep, musings

wtf I hate guns now

Yes, muricans are dumb, but their guns will be great once the kebab wave arrives

One things for sure they should ban the AR10/22 assault rifle.

More people kill themselves with guns than kill other people. According to the CDC.

Also 13% of the population commit over 51% of all violent crime etc etc. You're a moron OP.

So who considers our gun laws to be so idiotic?

Who are we talking about here? Mexico? Europe?

not true, I would love to have the second amendment tbqh

>have guns
>still get shot
HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?

i cant seem to understand why all these leaf rage so much at USA, what did they do to you to make you so angry towards them?

Austrian futurerifle detected.
Good choice my friend.

weird

A

Kill yourself.

Aaah you basically do. Swiss had a 'second amendment' before America was even a country.

Maybe all of Europe did, but the rest of Europe gave up their guns and became cucks in the 20th century. Yes England I'm talking to you.

I feel like a lot of CTR personnel are leaves. Also Trudeau is the biggest bluepill in politics right now

You don't understand. Swiss gun laws suck balls. No OC or CC whatsoever. All these pics of people with rifles like yours are transporting, not carrying. JUST look at this shit:

Guns may be transported in public as long as an appropriate justification is present. This means to transport a gun in public, the following requirements apply:

The ammunition must be separated from the gun, no ammunition in a magazine.
The transport needs to be as direct as possible and needs a valid purpose:
For courses or exercises hosted by marksmanship, hunting or military organisations,
To an army warehouse and back,
To show the gun to a friend or a possible buyer
To and from a holder of a valid arms trade permit,
To and from a specific event, e.g. gun shows.[10]

Cheers mate.

We know all that bro, we have been over all that. The important thing to know about Switzerland is that you have the right to buy guns and own guns, plus the free gun, unlike the rest of cucked Europa.

The carry laws are maybe different from "SOME" American states, but that is a minor detail.

They are. Trudeau is literally exercising the groundwork of TPP right now - employing people to post for an hourly wage and touting that he is creating jobs in Canada

"SOME" are you kidding me? Name a state you couldn't OC or CC for your personal protection?

Also
>300 days of service minimum
>800 dollars to transfer rifle into personal property
>free

>300 days of service minimum
don't remind me :/

Jefferson really loved riding and sucking off bankers

You'll be fine. I did 600 in ONE (1) go.
It's a blast tbqh.

>the tv told me the right to self defense is evil
Holy fuck you are easy to control leaf.

>"SOME" are you kidding me? Name a state you couldn't OC or CC for your personal protection?

Hawaii, Washington DC, New York City, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, California.

Our states gun laws are as different as European countries gun laws. Compare California and New Jersey to an England or Australia. Compare Maine or Florida to Switzerland.

Plus your countrymen say the cost to keep your rifle is more like one or two hundred dollars not 800.

Lol
Fuck off leaf. We should just annex can while we are at it

It's not subsidized anymore, changed in 2013, you pay full price now...
Also 5 out of 50 that are no-issue sounds great.

>mass shootings every day
Get rid of non-whites and non-asians and damn near every crime stats in the US plummets. The only problem the US has are niggers and spics.

>name a state
>Washington DC
>New York City
Are you really this fucking retarded?

I fucking hate when people criticise something about the US and say "everyone in Europe agrees". Don't group me in with your totalitarian liberal bullshit you fucks.

Americans can't even take compliments about their clearly superior gun laws...

Why don't you sell the $800 rifle to an American for $1600+shipping? It sells for at least $2000 here.

Rinse & repeat.

Hmmmmm. I wonder who could be behind this post?

I'm fine with them, and I wish we had them

Where the fuck is your testosterone you fucking fellow leaf

Reloading is a pain with bullpup designs. I don't get the appeal.

And send it via UPS? Exporting weapons of war is not as easy as you might think. And how could I repeat it? A new one from the gunshop costs 3800 and I'm sure as hell wont create a new identity to do service again...

What if nigger man told you "that is an old meme, go back to fucking plebbit"?

>canada
>thinks his opinion is relevent

If I'm so retarded why don't you come take my guns you fucking kike?

Why doesn't OP ever join in on his own conversation?

Weeeee! What a fun slide!

Well, if you lack the reloading technique...

You see, you use the full mag to push/hit the release for the empty mag with the Steyr AUG for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXvUtvC7nxs

>fuck following constitutions n shit

I wish my ancestors had the foresight to think about the people's ability to be able to rise against a theoretical suppressive regime and embed it in our constitution.

We literally don't give one fuck what anyone thinks....

Criminals can still get guns, can still make guns, or use other weapons, all you're doing is disarming the law abiding citizens

Don't sell guns to this guy

Shills getting paid to post. Get out commie faggots!

Do you honestly not see the difference between the two threads amigo?

Oh no, a bunch of reeking subhuman bootlickers think I'm stupid!!!!