>0

FUCKING ZERO

5(male)

>19
>0

REEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

>23
>15

Honestly, i'm too lazy to count them. Probably in the 20s.

On the plus side, I have neat wizard powers.

Are you north African, Albanian, romanian, or sub Saharan African?

Timestamp or GTFO

I recognize you, go cuckpost somewhere else.

i win OP

Please answer the question

>24
>1

>23
>6
2 more blowjobs

>23
>14

More interesting question is: how have you all managed to avoid sex all these years? That in itself is an accomplishment of some degree, c'mon you guys.

>25
>0
i want that wizard hat

0 and never kissed a girl

Im not even ugly, it's just that i never go outside
Can i fuck some qts if i install tinder ? I think im a 6/10 or something around that

>26
>0. I am a perma virgin.

>21
>0

I'm talking to a qt ragazza italiana who might visit though.

Are you black or brown?
You should impregnate her with your big black cock and raise the half Italian/Pardo spawn

>24
>0

glad to see that's standard around here

I'm your typical south brazilian "white", pale skin, brown eyes and hair. Sorry to disappoint. My dick is small too.

My guess would be: 20% of them have legit, treatable behavioral issues, the other 80% just can't lower their standards and are too lazy to improve their sexual market value.

How and where do I go to treat it? I'm serious

Lies
Please breed her with your mystery meat dick

lost count around 20. Since I hit my mid 30 I;ve been fucking a lot of younger girls 19 to 22. Not sure why but the girl I'm interested in now is my age a goth Puerto Rican but married to some dude she never ever talks about she has a kid though I'm conflicted

If you don't stop the cuckposting I'll go to burgerland and breed your 56% sister. I'll bring her down to la creatura levels.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZRw7HmXV_8

the proper combination of sexual repression and self-loathing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>25
>0

no u

age-28
partners-50

Its not worth it

>18
>3
I lied about being really sexually active to get in bed with two thots, one twice the other once, and now go out with my oneitis. I finally fixed up my looks(skincare, workout, dressing well) after high school and now realized how easy it is to get grills, so I kept my Snapchat stacked with thots that had hearts next to their names during the first few weeks of going out with my oneitis to make sure she knew I had options and she had nightmares of me cheating on her, and now she is loyal as all fuck. She thinks I was really sexually active before her, but in reality I had only had sex a grand total of three times when we fucked the first time, and she said I was the best she ever had. I guess it was the perceived experience she thought I had making her think it must be good, or maybe love, hopefully love, but yeah. Basically, if you are an autistic beta like me, try lying to women. It works. It may not be moral but, hey, gotta tip the scales somehow.

>31
>0

Fucked one guy

>I guess it was the perceived experience she thought I had making her think it must be good, or maybe love, hopefully love, but yeah. Basically, if you are an autistic beta like me, try lying to women.

Women are the first who do that trick and in a way larger scale, so there's no moral issue

>can't get gf
>decide to go to psych because I decide I'm probably super assburgers or something and that is the reason why
>spend 1000 Euros and a 3 whole months of sessions
>"user, there is nothing wrong with you, if anything we see that you are very high in empathy"

>29
>1
I hooked up with someone on backpage a couple of years ago as a bday gift to myself. 99% of people that meet me IRL would never guess that I'm pretty much a virgin.

Could've invested those 1000 euros in ten hookers and find out it was just a matter of building up confidence

Wizard

>19
>0

but to avoid something, something must be thrown at you, which doesn't happen with sex

>19
>1
I had the same gf for almost 5 years but now I am cold and alone lmao

Technically two but I only count one, and if they both hadn't been so upfront and controlling it would still be zero

>45
>over 70, but maybe 100

No idea, between 150 and 200 probably (prostitutes). Lost count around 30-40.

0 and never had a kiss either
quickly approaching 23 too
I don't look too bad either, just don't go out much

Not that hard finlan

>including oral or fingering
lost the count
>benis in bagina

>26
>1

>27
>I don't know

I don't really enjoy whoring around, but eventually chicks keep falling on my dick

I mean, I don't really count
Was this suposed to be a scoreboard or something?

>31
>less than 10

>21
>3

>27
>2
thanks for making me feel better Sup Forums

>27
>0

>25
>72 prostitutes

Clever guy.

24 (1 prossie so cheating)

Somewhere between 25 and 40. Haven't counted in a while. Recently did an eight-month trip overseas. Fucked two girls in Mexico and another ten in India.

>20
>25

mostly prostitutes or people from craiglslist

>27
>0
I had sex with my ex boyfriend and with the man who is currently my fiancé

>25
>72 prostitutes

>28
>2

could've easily made it 3 though but she was married to a friend of mine

24 (1 prossie so cheating)

Loving the dream

Minus 1? How does this work?

Number of times I tried to post this: 2
Minus 1? How does this work?

>20
>1

>22
>2

White grills just hate me, intensely.

>23
>3
>2 blowjobs.
Lots of club making out. But anyone can do that.

A fucking loser

Probably 30+ and have never paid for sex

>19
>5

>21
>0

What the fuck
You are attractive desu why are you virgin