My personal experience with Drumpf supporters

At the restaurant I work at we had the misfortune of having a family of Trump supporters come in. There was a father, mother, son, and daughter or girlfriend of the son (maybe both). The mother was a stereotypical suburbs mom with the speak to the manager haircut and everything, the father a big old fat guy, the son a buzzcut dude with a Trump shirt, and the sistergirlfriend a burbsy boring looking blonde. One of our Hispanic servers without realizing what they were took their table and proceeded to ask the family what they wanted to order. Immediately they are jerks to our server. They give quick, disgruntled answers with angry looks at him the whole time. When he asks about the prep of their food and the drink types they want they are like:

"Is there anything I can get you this evening?" "Nachos..Beef.Coke too." "Alright I'll get that going for you guys." "You do that."

When he gets back with their drinks the son in Trump shirt scowls at him the entire time and even puts his feet up on the table when our server tries to walk by him. At this point our server gets mad and lets me know he can't go back and deal with them for fear of making a scene. I go and see what is going on with the table and the family are laughing about their interaction with the server and I hear something along the lines of 'He was looking scared there for a bit.' and the father replied "That's why they lost California way back when." At this point I've seen enough.

(1/2)

Trumpers go all the way to Prague for Nachos and coke.
Really makes you think.

>Czechoslovakia

I got to our manager and let her know what happened and she gave me the go ahead to refuse further service to them. I walk back and in a cheery customer service tone tell them "Hello everyone. I noticed you were all being less than cordial to our server. I must inform you that this kind of thing isn't tolerated here at _______ and if you continue, I will have to ask you to leave." Immediately the son stands up and says "That's bulshit! He's a fucking liar. I don't know what he told you but he is probably just mad about my shirt."

I tell him that he didn't have to tell me anything because I saw the whole thing from our terminal and tell him if they continued being belligerent they'd have to leave. at this point the father just rage quits and says they're being targeted by "That Mexican waiter" and I was probably "just some sad liberal" wanting to act tough and pick on them. He then proceeds to tell me to "Get out of here!" and go get my manager." So I do. I come back with a manager and our security guard for the night and tell them we're going to get them a to-go bin for their food and that they'll have to leave the premises. I tell them "we here at ________ have a very diverse staff and don't tolerate any form of mistreatment. We ask that you leave without making a scene." The family all rage quite and leave their food and soda at the table and proceed to start walking out of the building while talking loudly about "fucking liberals" and "this place if for faggots anyway"

Just before they leave I realize they didn't pay yet and let them know they still have a tab. The father says "I ain't paying you shit!" to which I say "Ok we'll see what the authorities have to say about that." He gets all red and hastily reaches for his wallet and throws a couple of bills at me and quickwalks out the door to his family. I bend down to pick up the money and realize he gave me a 200% tip in his shitfit frenzy. What a cuck!

cool story brah

things that never happened

faggot

yes it did happen because I was the person who got kicked out in the story

dont talk shit unless you actually know, fuck head

So wait this happened in South America? So I should picture a bunch of spics doing this to each other?

>10 feet higher

i like the scene where OP closes shop at night, gets enriched by tyrone and jamal who gets popped by a cop.

Then everyone in the restaurant clapped

Oh. Hah! No you're Czech. Well that's even more retarded then.

WTF! I hate Czechoslovakia now.

>>>/blog/

>my experience with half fucking america

of course, fampai

rude sage

I saw Barack Obama at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Wrong proxy

rly make u thnk for her

Proxy Failed?

You used the wrong proxy there CTR.

Too bad really. Now that you failed the Clintons you'll have to commit suicide by emptying a revolver into the back of your own head before jumping off a building.

Drumpf supporters BTFO

you forgot to turnoff your proxy, shill.

No honey that was at the pub you
fell and hit your head

>I was the person in the story that did a barrel roll and turned 360 and walked away

Oh I'm sure this happened!! Totally!

What a jerk! They probably learned it at a trump rally!