Animaniacs will never parody the Thrump and Hillary race

>Animaniacs will never parody the Thrump and Hillary race

South Park already parodied that with Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.

You will never top that.

This show should have a new special mini series.. it would really be great.

In today's PC world?

You don't know what you're asking for.

>Animaniacs
Was that ever a good cartoon? When I always seen it on TV as a kid I just changed the channel.

Oh no, somebody on twitter will complain, how scary.

animaniacs was not some kind of edgy, offensive series in the first place

Trips be true
People would lose their shit at the Warner brothers panting at pretty girls and the flirting they did.
And don't get me started on shit like Minerva Mink or Katie Ka-Boom
It came and left at the right time, any sooner or later and it's quality would have been crush to nothingness

I want to fuck Dot

But which is which?

Considering shit like Scooby doo Franken creepy caused an uproar because of a running gag that lead to Daphne getting cursed to a size 8 I'm pretty sure Im not making anything up.
You have no idea how paper thin the internet has made people's sensitivities or rather how loud it's made them

It doesn't matter, that's the point.

So did the director of this scooby doo cartoon get burned on the cross for such an heinous offense or did some guy on the internet complain and then everyone forgot about it 5 minutes later?

It got edited out of future airings and copies.
That's my bigger point. The show would either suffer like the New Power Puff girls has where cast members are removed because it was too sexiest or it would just get removed/never leave the drawling board

i remember they did a spoof of wolf blitzer when he went to join CNN saying his career was over or something and as a kid i had no idea who this guy was,

Well some shitty scooby doo cartoon that nobody has ever heard of got edited because people complained about inappropriate content in a childrens cartoon (something that has been going on since before you were born), you've absolutely convinced me.

I like how you walk around the fact that female cast members of PowerPuff girls were removed because they were seen as derogatory to women.
Like it or not the media and networking has shifted in such a way that something like Animaniacs can't be created in this current media

Good.
Great in fact.

Its neutral political satire. Simpsons did it first, and better

Reading that depressed me a little.

Yeah what a shame, I was really looking forward to a soulless, cash-grabbing reboot. What will those dirty SJWs ruin next?

>moving the goalpost this hard
Are you just shitposting to keep the thread alive? If so here's your (you) I hope it makes your night better

Then Sup Forums will bitch about the Jews and the SJWs will cry sexism because they made fun of Hillary.

basically
they'd make fun of trump and Sup Forums would be spammed with "OMG ANIMANIACS HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY SJWS"

I can't possibly put enough quotation marks around the word uproar so I'm not even gonna try.

But they will make fun of Shinzo Abe's military reboot.
Yes, it was a master piece of Japanese animation along side the likes of Kiki & Totoro.
No, TMS will not let that happen.

This. That episode has never been more relevant.

Feels bad

Excellent.

Is it wrong to think they would make a cute couple?

...they're brother and sister...

>Pinecest
>The Lannisters
>MEGA MILK

I want the next verse of the Presidents song, the one about Bush and Obama. (Though they should probably wait until after this election so they can add Trump to it)

If Trump was to become president I doubt that American media will still have the freedom to make fun of him.

His tiny hands will put his detractors in camps, and he will figuratively skewer any opposition until his supporters literally do.
But a few new lines to the presidents song would not go amiss.

Wasn't that one of his "policies" is that he would take away freedom of press so no one can talk shit about him?

He can't even do that anyway without affecting the bill of rights, which for some reason 20% of his voters want repealed

>Wasn't that one of his "policies" is that he would take away freedom of press so no one can talk shit about him?
This right here. This complete and uninformed nonsense is why Hillary will be our next president.
I doesn't matter a single fucking bit that Trump honestly is the best political candidate in almost a hundred years, the media has been lying and twisting everything he says into some insane caricature of a fascist dictator that facts no longer matter.

Just fuck this gay earth.

But to answer your question you fucking mong, NO that is not one of his policies.
In the united states we have these things called slander and liable laws, these exist so that if a news corporation LIES about you, you have legal recourse against them. The problem with these laws is not only do you have to prove they lied, which is easy to do, you have to prove their lies caused you direct financial harm, something that is almost impossible to do.
If you're too fucking stupid not to understand why that is a very serious problem I can only hope that you're not American, or not old enough to vote.

Jesus, will you guys stop circlejerking to South Park, already? It's a shit show run by lolbetarians. I'm not sure why you guys think they're clever for "being unbiased", but they're not.

If they didn't obviously hurt you monetarily you shouldn't have a right to ring money out of them.

There's already too many ways to sue, we don't need more.

Fewer rules, more chaos. I'm voting for Trump on the hopes that he burns the entire thing down and we can start over from the Constitution.

Shitting on libertarians is an old and stupid joke.

...That's entirely true. You guys will never win an election, and rightfully so.

>If they didn't obviously hurt you monetarily you shouldn't have a right to ring money out of them.
Yeah I totally get that senpai. Someone should be able to ruin my entire life, destroy my reputation, and cause strangers to threaten the safety of myself and my family. But they didn't cost me any money so they should get away scott free.

>Animaniacs will never make another poor attempt at emulating Golden Age Looney Tunes comedy

Sad!

Pretty much.

I just finished going through the Gwen thread up right now and you're making me sad-laugh.

>liable

If you want to tripfag, might as well have correct opinions to balance that.

>Simpsons
>neutral
Yeah keep telling yourself that

Famicom pls