Just wanted say as much as I fight with you retards constantly I love you bros...

Just wanted say as much as I fight with you retards constantly I love you bros. This board is therpeutic as fuck you've helped me get through some real shit in my life.

y-you too~

kstew a shit.

Fuck you and keep posting rareKstew

Anyone else upset that we will never get to see the big shoe?

>you've helped me get through some real shit in my life.
I just read that on my phone while taking a shit, cosmic af dude

noooooooooooooooooooo...my only weakness...

Why is she so cute bros?

Me, dear God I was pissed off when I heard about it and how it's not happening. If anything needs to be saved through petitions/crowdfunding, it's this

delete this

Can we get it without the feels face? Please?

Good to hear Sup Forums's helped you

Based givposter

You aren't my bro

Lol what a fucking pussy.

Did you finally touch a girls ass user??

Why is she so perfect?

Yeah it'd be a lot better if reddit just stayed on their Sup Forums containment board.

Thank you

>i love you retards
Nobody likes posts like this. Everyone has a common understanding already thats why we still come here
Making your own thread just to have this validated makes it less special
You should honestly leave this board

I want Kstew to dom me. I want her to chastity cage me, fuck my ass with a strapon, milk my pathetic cock, make me worship her feet, leash me. I wish to be her toy

Get in line.

I heard that she's actually been getting topped by St. Vincent. Nobody here can satisfy here like Annie.

this. I already know

>reddit tries to tell others how to fit in and outs himself again
Every time

>as much as i fight with you retards constantly i love you bros
Yes i am clearly the redditor here not you

nothing about that guys post is reddit. it's common sense

I keep coming back here because I have nothing else in my life right now. School doesnt start for a few more months, my job sucks, I cant be a gym rat 24/7 and Ive always hated clubs. Most of my friends have moved away and the ones that havent are more of a hermit then I am and we dont talkanymore. Ii cant play online vidya for more then an hour without getting annoyed by strangers. What Im trying to say is, me too. I look forward to coming to this fucking place more often then id like to admit, discussing new shows or movies or getting recommendations. Eventually I plan to leave, but until then thanks for being some kind of social interaction so I dont drink myself to sleep every other day. Even though this will 404 ill try to keep it Sup Forums related for the mods

what should I watch tonight to keep this solemn, yet feel good vibe going

>no u
The last refuge of a cornered redditor

Fag.

Typical 9gag reply

People are quite pissy in this thread

i told myself that i plan to leave too
but my life isn't where i wan't it to be and like OP said, this board is fucking therapeutic. you guys make me laugh my ass off all the time.
i honestly see myself lurking here well into i'm old
ive almost been here 8 years

>Eventually I plan to leave,

don't warn him

I hate niceposting.
kys desu

honestly Sup Forums is full of so many redditors and they get asshurt when they're not being heavily modded. an off topic thread comes up and they're just like WTF MODS DELETE THIS PLEASE KEK ME

same. it's pretty cringe. it's for /r9k/

I've "left" several times since '07.

>This board is therpeutic as fuck
>you've helped me get through some real shit in my life.

Stop dude. You're thread is dumb and takes away from the specialness of this place

PARTY ROCK?

>eventually I plan on leaving

but seriously me too, I just like it here. Ill leave when this place officially shuts down

They know I'm lurking for a few hours today and that always twists some user's panties.

>Eventually I plan to leave

?

You drunk too?

Aren't we all?

>The Handmaiden US remake
>Set in the 30s during the depression.
>KStew, the handmaiden
>Levy, the maiden
>Goose, the confidence man
>Jeremy Irons, the uncle

Have you been scanning my dreams?

>EWWW