drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZMMmfgpv58OWdRTy1iN0c2T1k/view?pref=2&pli=1

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.twimg.com/v/ad493058-5354-47ac-acdd-53f229f20d27
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s
youtube.com/watch?v=KFYFh8w4758
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZMMmfgpv58OWdRTy1iN0c2T1k/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard there was also a teaser for Daredevil Season 3?
Is that true?

amp.twimg.com/v/ad493058-5354-47ac-acdd-53f229f20d27

here ya go famalama

Doubt it, that's a bit of a way off

youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s

They released Iron Fist trailer on YouTube

They also have another trailer coming out on saturday for an unnamed show.

Well now I feel dumb, ignore me

How in the fuck did they make me hype for Luke Cage. For fucks sake.

The tv and movie division are much more competent when you compare them to the comics.

That's fucking unbelievable.
Season 3 already? Jesus.
that llittle fanfare for when the titlecard shows up gives me the chills. I love it.
Any link to that?

Fuck yes!

Everybody is so pissed off in the trailers. It feels like the same angry tone in each one, except with different characters
Sort of chuckled at giant curly fro Danny though

I know, but fucking luke cage.

possibly Punisher hopefully

youtube.com/watch?v=KFYFh8w4758

Daredevil theme is great

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU

Wasn't really impressed with Cage before but this new trailer, I'm a little hype (maybe it's just ODB).

>Finally a rich atractive white man is going to learn kungfu and save us all!
I'm just half-joking.

Notice how they use the name Daredevil in the trailer but they use Alians instead of Jessica Jones.

Why? Because season 1 of JJ was so BADLY received that they don't want people loosing hype for Defenders because it features ''lackluster Jessica Jones'' in it.

It's just the ODB duhh duhh duhh

>mfw I dressed as Matt Murdock for Halloween
>Alternated the opening theme and WAKE ME UP while getting dressed

So much fun

I like how Luke looks almost bored in his fight scenes

Hopefully they use it well when something can actually threaten him, and he gets serious

gr8 b8 m8

It's understandable, you are half stupid

>Because season 1 of JJ was so BADLY received

That's some weak bait, even by Sup Forums standards.

Then don't take it, user.

>Black Man start superheroing
>ODB starts playing
I mean like Cage and its probably going to be leagues better than IF and Defenders but...come on.

But it's right thee, user. I couldn't resist.

You tried my boy.

Keep some snacks handy so your appetite doesn't get the better of you

SJWs pls go

It's a great song and fits the trailer

>shot up hoodie on a bullet proof black man
bit on the nose, don't you think?

Well it takes place in the inner city and rap is the music of the inner city.

Yknow, I'm kinda suprised there isn't an SDCC sticky thread.

Shame on you
when you step through to
The Ol' Dirty Bastard
Brooklyn Zoo!

I thought that was pretty cool

>cops face when he realizes he can't murderize Luke Cage like all the other darkies

>SJWs
Not knowing the godly mems from der Fatherland...

>Cage is THE urban superhero

>not playing music from the probly the greatest rap group of all time that all happen to be huge nerds ontop of it

What is wrong with you

The real shit doesn't go down til Saturday. There will probably be a couple.

kek

That seems mostly pointless when literally every company is releasing news sporadically throughout the weekend. That would only work if there were specific panels with high interest.

Yeah, fucking Luke Cage. He's fucking badass if you look beneath the surface level.

>The blood splatters form the classic DD logo
Hell yeah

I'm so glad my video stopped to buffer on that bit, I might not have caught it

meant for

>Luke is from Harlem
>use rapper from Brooklyn
>not using Biz Markie, Doug E. Fresh or Kool Moe Dee

baka senpai

Well its fucking true, that's why is the ONLY super heroe show that has to wait like 3 YEARS in order to get a second season.

DD got a second season and we still need to see Iron Fist and Luke Cage first, so there is no reason to wait like 3 years for a second season of you so called ''good and well received'' show.

No it's not, and they legally have to do Defenders before the end of 2017 so it makes perfect sense that other projects get pushed back. We probably won't see the Puniser show until 2018 either

Keep b8ing though

>and they legally have to do Defenders before the end of 2017

Que Pasa? I don't think they're in danger of losing the rights. Do they have to deliver five series to Netflix before a deadline or something?

It was so well received that they didn't even have a script ready because they weren't expecting it to do as well as it did.

The S1 script was 5 years old. They need time to do these things. DD was already conceptualized when he was at FOX, and season 2 was written before S1 wrapped. Shit takes time, homie.

>Do they have to deliver five series to Netflix before a deadline or something?
yes, basically.

It's not really a rights thing, just part of the deal with Marvel is that a Defenders show must be made/put on Netflix before the end of 2017.

Moon Knight series when though?

after frank shows netflix psycho can sell 13 episodes. it's so fucking happening.

I could see a cameo in Defenders, thinking about it gives me fucking butterflies i'm so happy

I'd say to fucking kill yourself, but watching that ghetto music taste, you'll be probably shot anytime soon

Is that Jeff Bridges talking in the Defenders teaser?

That's Stick.

>Iron Fist
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZMMmfgpv58OWdRTy1iN0c2T1k/view?pref=2&pli=1

Why does it look like Danny is orphaned in a plane crash, instead of a Harold Meachum murdering his dad and wolves murdering his mom?

No bully please, I come from Sup Forums, Is Iron Fist related to Ironman?

No.

Meachum could have sabotaged the plane and Danny's mother could still be eaten by wolves.

Daredevil's main theme is good. Very recognisable by now.

I'm having good feeling about IF. Not so much about LC, tho. Not even with the new trailer. It lacks something.

I guess Defenders is going to be about magic after all:

I wonder what will be the trailer they're going to release the saturday.

Yo Netflix Chef, you forgot the quips!

>already teasing season 3
It's nice to see Netflix knows its flagship series.

Everyone cross your fingers for Frank showing up in an episode of Defenders.

Muhnigga!

>Yo Netflix Chef, you forgot the quips!
That's why they are out of MCU, because MCU asks certain quips per minute

Jeff Bridges is already a Mahvel character
A dead one. ;_;

Haha, well meme'd my friends

Don't worry, Netflix is barely MCU as it is, they could put Bridges in as anyone and nobody would care.

>Okay Newbies, you got lucky with S1, but with S2. You gotta have Froggy do a dance off to defend Frank Castle in the court room.
>B-but-
>You'll do as we say or the Netflix series is non-canon!
>Yes sir...

AoS is already noncanon, so NetflixMCU being the same is none news at this point.

>Netflix is barely MCU as it is

Which is why it's so much better.

>tfw still have to finish both seasons of Daredevil
>still have to watch Jessica Jones
Fuck me retarded, I am so far behind.

Just sit down one day and drill through a couple episodes. Binge watching is the lifeblood of these shows. They're netflix.

gr8 b8 m8

Truth

street level > super level

It's easy, I marathon 1 episode per day, it would take just 3 weeks or so to catch up

>not noticing the bullet hole in the teaser

>nigger
>rap song
>baby i like it raw

cause "lets take a plane trip over the Himalayas!" is more believable then "LETS ALL GO CLIMB MOUNTAINS"

Cool blog, grandpa

Wendell Rand was a crazy fucking weirdo who was climbing the mountain for a reason.

Shout out based user

Now all I'm picturing is Wendell flying in circles and jumping out once he see's K'un-Lun.

>mfw if Iron Fist is well received enough, season 2 might be the tournament of living weapons.

I'd be over the fucking moon in hype.

Looks like they are going to ruin Danny's origin. Why is he in a plane chair in the mountains? He should be in hiking gear.

They already broke Luke's by having him successfully marry Reva, apparently AFTER getting powers.

>DD gets three seasons
>Full on crazy Punisher getting his own show
>Iron Fist didn't get shitcanned, Danny is cute as fuck and not Asian, set pics and teaser look great so far

Moonie is all but inevitable at this point. Just wait it out.

or Moon Knight. as much as I love Frank and in all honesty it will probably be that I think I'd much rather have a Moon Knight series. Ghost Rider has a chance but not a great one.

>who was climbing the mountain for a reason.
So he could get back to Kun Lun
wait do people not know that?
anyway i think like the idea is that instead of climbing they fly up cause money

>Danny, look out the window, it's K'un-L'un!
>I don't see anything, dad.
>Get your parachute on, we're gonna go to K'un-L'un!
>No, Wendell! Don't open the do-

So badly received that it won a Peabody!

Hannibal and Dexter were pretty popular shows, so I imagine Punisher can fill the psycho void they left.

>a literally who award
So this is the power of marvelites....

I don't know why you guys are calling Frank a psycho. Everything he does is for the greater good.

Well, iirc, Randals father got to that place after their familys plane crashed. I think it was a plane. Maybe they are going to work with planes for the sake of constancy.