archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/Lk7dU
twatter: @HillsMedRecords
The twitter account has been nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

alz.org/dementia/vascular-dementia-symptoms.asp
caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
businesswire.com/news/home/20151105007022/en/Early-2016-Mount-Kisco-Medical-Group-CareMount
nytimes.com/2012/12/31/us/hillary-clinton-goes-to-hospital-after-exam-finds-a-blood-clot.html?_r=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=chzNbGqkrjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
time.com/3980454/hillary-clinton-health-doctor/
youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
twitter.com/hillsmedrecords
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's an article about the illness
alz.org/dementia/vascular-dementia-symptoms.asp

done

Anti-Hillary threads get slid senpai don't you know

yeah might be worth putting on other pol aswell

BUMP

Don't let this slide!

bump for the greater good

Is this the North Carolina Army dude's shitpost in a legit form?

SPREAD THE SHIT

#FUCKTHERECORD

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

As much as I believe HRC is suffering from debilitating medical conditions rendering her unfit for presidential office, these pages posted can easily be faked. Unless SSN and ACCT numbers are included, anyone can type up an unofficial looking medical record. And most records are electronic these days anyways.

I want to believe it's real.

Well, this doctor does exist, but it's so easy to photoshop documents these days I'm still skeptical senpaitachi

caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/

This.

But it's obvious she's suffering from something though: youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

bump

Yeah, unfortunately there's no legitimacy in this. I could do that all myself, just copy a diagnosis and put in her name then print it out. Hell, at least I'd bother to put in a signature.

This Lisa Bardack does indeed seem to be her physician.

It's a common forum trolling technique to spread wild conspiracy theories that are adopted by the users who then look crazy in the eyes' of other people.

This is fake, we debunked it last night when it came out.

1. An user x-rayed it and all of those papers are identical
2. The form does not have a signature.
3. The header is unprofessional, not like something that the doctor of a first lady would use.
4. Hillary's doctor calls herself the Chair of Internal Medicine, not Chair of the Department of Medicine
5. What sort of fucking medical document is written in the first person.

I wish it was real, but it's not.

Where's the signature?

Without watching the video you posted, I've viewed two separate videos of her suffering from a clonic seizure and an absence seizure, respectively. Clonic takes place in the coffe shop "chai" incident, and the absence is on stage when protesters yell at her. Both seizures occurred when she was overwhelmed by loud input stimulus (>2 reporters shouting, group of protesters shouting) indicative of a debilitating medical condition known as reflex epilepsy.

businesswire.com/news/home/20151105007022/en/Early-2016-Mount-Kisco-Medical-Group-CareMount

Mount Kisco changed their name to CareMount in February 2016

nice try proxy fag

its says its from 2014

oh shit, I overlooked that

ok maybe real

>read the picture
>2014

>i really really hate Hillary but i will redact her SSN

using Notepad and a printer, this could be YOUR ebin troll post!

when she was shaking at the reporters she was obviously joking, she has a sense of humor. paul joseph watson and infowars in general is misinformation. she is just a psychopath, like most politicians.

Holy shit is this real?

says on the internet the doctor is still alive and practicing. confirmed for not being hillary's actual doctor.

My cousin died of a seizure in her sleep.

Guys the doctor in the pic is confirmed to have treated Clinton before
nytimes.com/2012/12/31/us/hillary-clinton-goes-to-hospital-after-exam-finds-a-blood-clot.html?_r=0

forgot pic

Well, if this leak is real (probably isn't), she'll have a "tragic accident" within the next few days.

>type up letter
>show it to Sup Forums
>OMFGGGG LOOK AT THIS I HATE HILLARY NOW
you guys are so retarded

>when she was shaking at the reporters she was obviously joking,
yea, im down with most clinton conspiracies but this shit about hillary having a micro-seizure when the reporter surprised her is ridiculous. everyone needs to drop the seizure shit because it discredits other claims about her obvious health problems like the coughing and the not being able to climb stairs and the tongue thing.

Bamp

who is this semen demon?

>not reading the thread
>not realizing everyone in the thread is skeptical as fuck about this

ahmed plz

girl from mythbusters. if you cared about science at all you would already know this

you tell me

oh ok

Maybe shes just really retarded? (like there was any doubt right?)

It's not Kari Byron...

dodger

science denier identified

Stop demonizing Hillary.

Fake and gay. This is bait to make Trump supporters look stupid if they believe it.

just any excuse to discredit her, and it doesn't help with trump playing along with it, we are a counterculture born from the age of information and these infowarriors really fuck it up for the rest of us.

John mcain got lots of shit for his health so $Hillary shouldn't get special treatment. or maybe she doe need that kek

The docs are fake. Here's how I know. I went to his Twitter account while he was tweeting. He wasn't answering certain people that made good points against his docs. Like "why did it have a completely different header than any other document the doctor sent out?" or "medical records don't list ssn numbers"... But he would answer stupid ones... like someone said the doctor listed was a dermatologist, but he said no she's not, and he's right, but you can just google that. Also, why wouldn't he just give them to Wikileaks and let them verify?

Im 99% sure that the docs are fake, but I would save the image just in case.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=chzNbGqkrjg

Looks legit.

Could be she bit her tongue while grand map seizure.

Not sure what other conspiracies you are talking about but permanent damage after suffering a stroke in the form of simple partial strokes seems more legit than her actually being a lizard.

MKMG (now Caremount, but it was Mount Kisco Medical Group) has been using an electronic medical records system for fucking years. The letters don't look like that and use the MKMG logo (if issued earlier) or currently the Caremount logo. I can speak from personal experience.

The patient display isn't like how they compose any letter or forms I've ever received from them.

The dating is in European format (Day month year) when every letter I've had from MKMG came in typical format in the US (Month Day, Year). The formatting for the Interim Medical History is poor with one line separate for no real reason. The pages below are the same as the page on top.

I'd like to believe, but everything screams fake on this.

>The dating is in European format (Day month year)

are yes, that glorious 26th month calendar

These documents are clearly fake. You don't even have to look at them closely.

Doesn't mean the allegations are false. She obviously suffers from some sort of brain disease/damage, as you can see from the videos. Besides sociopathy that's is.

I feel the absence during the speech shows it best, she is clearly unresponsive for a good few seconds. Means it is pretty serious as she is undoubtedly taking meds.

>Doesn't mean the allegations are false. She obviously suffers from some sort of brain disease/damage, as you can see from the videos. Besides sociopathy that's is.
Oh, I don't doubt that's true, it's just the documents are fake.

Like when Steve Jobs was fake and people faked the AIDS documents. He had recurring cancer, not AIDS, but his gaunt appearance was indeed because he was sick, as was revealed later when it continued to get worse.

>default word document
>looking like no form print out I've ever seen in medicine

bamp

nah she's just a psychopath, she might have a cough or something idk, maybe she does have brain problems but anybody with half a sense of humor can tell that she is shaking to joke about being shouted at so suddenly. obviously a joke dude, watch some (((seinfeld))) to get a sense of humor, Sup Forums can be a serious place.

3 good posts, I'll make sure you get a good bonus for these my CTR comrade

took me some time to realize you actually talk about hillary and the reporters. No, the way she shakes again and again and again is not normal. Hillary is a professional politician and liar, so she's pretty good at covering things up, unfortunately here she lost so much control that it was no longer possible.

kek im a trump supporter i just am skeptical of this stuff, the doctors note is probably fake. that spot on her tongue is fucking weird and she does have a blood clot in her brain but the shaking just looks like a funny gag to me, she has a sense of humor, i mean shes a psycho through and through but she can be funny like anybody else.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

i've only watched it a few times, but in those few watches i didnt see anything that weird, i would have done the same thing in that situation desu

Check out this article. It's her legit doctors name time.com/3980454/hillary-clinton-health-doctor/

>humor

nice proxy

Bump

it's over

Humor
>shill

>if you cared about science you would watch some faggy television show

No wonder your country is in such a sorry state.

>The dating is in European format (Day month year)

Yeah because an American would never do that - not even on Fourth of July.

ok, but what about the other part of the video where she stares into the open during convention? that looks pretty weird and seizure-like to me. I've not yet seen a longer video of that though

but the date is 10/26/1947

thats not europenis format

youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

She looks real ugly up close.

You are correct, but I was pointing out the stupidity of his statement.

Translator here. Lots of medical documents are written like this. None of your points is valid.

>uk
>largest per capita climate change deniers
>in charge of lecturing anyone about scientific literacy

thanks for the laughs m8

ok maybe she is having seizures, i honestly was pretty ignorant to it, just probing you for more info, i agree she shouldnt be resident i hate the bitch, she is corrupt as fuck, probably killed people, just thought that she was joking around, shes not an idiot lol shes just a goy in government taking fat "donations" from dune coons and (((wall-street))). theres probs gonna be a civil war no matter what happens, its gonna be divide and conquer then enter nwo. worlds going to shit trump might try to stop but look at the last guy that went up against the (((establishment)))
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

world looks pretty grim rn. buy a gun.

That is the one exception as a holiday. Day month format is INCREDIBLY rare in the US.

girls dos hit like that all the time shes just a woman at the end of the day, shes gonna act like a retard every now and again, bitch is crazy though

$.20 has been credited to your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

BUMP!!!

Bumparino

this made me realize that Trump might've released that doctors note of him being healthy because he had inside information

Why are so many Germans in ctr

Weird...

My documents from the Hospital show my ssn on them...

You sure you aren't just a shill?

BUMP the page doesn't exist anymore T.T

twitter.com/hillsmedrecords

BUMP

very enlightening

shes probs on them mk-ultra pills or some shit

fuckshit I meant to say

very enlightening that this is what that fat black dude was doing for Hillary in that video

>Speak calmly and reassuringly to patient
>Stay with person until completely aware

just as her handler does

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

Testing if I'm still banned

Yay

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

This shit is actually pretty scary if she somehow rigs the election and becomes president.

If she becomes president we're completely and utterly fucked.

i wish this cunt didnt have that ball in her chin. She looks so much better with out it

Wow. Trump shills keep getting more pathetic every day.

Let's say that this is all true. What does it change? Are people going to go, "oh no, we can't have a president having seizures, better vote for Trump!"

I was actually going to be sad about Trump losing but these fucking LITERAL shills are just going to make me laugh when they come crying when president Hillary wins

if that's the best you can do, we're gonna have to ask you to revoke your aussie citizenship
we don't need boarders, so that should be fine, right?

>"we cant have a president having seizure"
did you read the rest of the paper ? she have early signs of dementia

really underrated post

>1 post by this ID