Sonichu General: /SG/

Pic limit tried to keep me out. But I'm not giving up that easy. I'm going to drown in all this autism and I'm taking you all with me. Time to continued out Sonichu storytime.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That fucking weenie finger.

Dat incest.

I want someone to start making Thog edits of Sonichu.

I hate it when he throws in weirdly self- decrepitating bits like that "A safari?" bit. It's weirdly amusing, but it breaks the lore because it implies Chris is capable of admitting any faults.

>Implying he's self aware enough to know when he's being self aware.

Now Sup Forums, what was your favorite CWC saga?

Pickle Guy.

>Using his sister for sexual distraction

Chris for president 2016

That iconic suck panel.

>GalactusHungers.jpeg.

>All that is down is only the floor.

The oversized drinking straw of fail

Pay attention newfags, we are seeing a classic tonight

>My autism shields me from your psychic attacks

Has anyone drawn decent artwork of this dude?

The Stig!

>writing "slow-motion"
>in a fucking comic book which is already comprised of still images

In the issue where he shows all the other sonichu's he calls it a "live action anime."

For a overpowered mary sue, Chris really sucks in his own comic

He can't even do power fantasy right

He's into sub, so it might still be his fantasy, just a different one.

Who is Mary Lee Walsh? Sounds like way too specific of a name to be one of Chris' OCs

>Vector Sigma
I heard that expression in another comic before, where it is from?

what's wrong with this page?

Dean of the college he use to go to. He kept putting posters around the campus asking for boyfriend free girls who aren't black and don't smoke to call him so they can date. The dean kept getting complaints so she told him to stop. He refused. Then she tore all the posters and he threw a fit.

CWCki is down, for the minute let's just say she was someone who told Chris to fuck off from doing his "love quest" shit in a public space, and as a result started a long-lasting vendetta that allegedly also included him trying to Curse-Ye-Ha-Me-Ha her in person(?)

the dean of pvcc. chris didn't like it when she tore up the attraction signs that he made, so he put her in his comic as an evil witch, then drew her fingering herself.

The wiki is down, so i can't link. But in short, is the name of a psychologist who told Chris to get his shit together

>"I have nothing but contempt for this court!"

OK, where is he stealing these from, because there's no way he's coming up with these himself.

I want to hear the dialog delivered by Alec Guiness and Mark Hamill. "MySpace.com" indeed.

Sorry, i meant School Dean

His psychologis was another person he hated

Sorry guys, CWCi is down and I can't get more images.

why does this remind me of Sailor Moon?

A lot of early Chris's influence is anime.

There's a reason for that. Chris met a girl he liked named Meg at the local hobby shop. She was really into Sailor Moon so he tried to win her over with it.

Everything that Chris Know/Creates/Live comes from cartoons and old tv shows

You can't get 301 in ten pin bowling.

You can get 450 in five pin, but that's not popular except in some areas.

Vector Sigma was a place in Transformers, I think. If I remember correctly, it was (or contained things that were) preserved by Alpha Trion.

what's next?

Bumping for more

OP isn't continuing until either the CWCki comes back up or someone has a working backup of the rest of the comic

Liquid

youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8

Dammit, let's hope the thread survives until then

>I have nothing but contempt for this court!
Chris-Chan is a sovereign citizen.

What's fascinating to me is, Chris Chan's work never improves. He never makes any effort to change how he draws, it seems he puts minimal effort into it anyway. It stays at the same level of quality, forever. It's like a plateau of shit.

Transformers movie apparently

Wait, was he exiled from CWCville, the town he ostensibly founded and was currently the mayor of?

>"I'm not retarded! If I were retarded, this ray would work on me. Which it doesn't. So I'm normal, like everybody else!"

Good or bad, if a guy writes enough fiction he starts to show you all of his hang-ups

Samefag: I say this, and neglect to quote the post properly. I have failed this city.

Anyway, meant this:

Oh wow, I just realized Get-Tar is supposed to be Target. This whole arc is basically about him creeping on women in McDonalds and Wal-mart and getting kicked out and moving to Target.

I just love how this comic offers us a window into CWC's sad, bizarre, life.

>no tian, no topher
everytime

When he was fighting the mecha jerkops he very blatantly ripped off the black knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Like fucking verbatim.

He also thinks she's at the head of a state-wide conspiracy, involving the security staff of every store Chris frequents, for the sole purpose of cockblocking him.

Because naturally everyone who gets in the way of Chris' quest for pussy is in cahoots.

All the "regions" (a concept lifted from Pokemon, I guess) in Chris-chan's world seem to be based on stores he went, that would explain the "being thrown out of regions"

Crap, wiki is still down

Sonichu Cinematic Universe when?

IN A WORLD...

...WHERE JERKOPS OPPRESS THE SWEETWEARTLESS AND PLAY "KICK THE AUTIST"...

...ONE MANCHILD WILL STAND UP...AND ZAP TO THE EXTREME...

...ONE MAN AND ONE ELECTRIC-HEDGEHOG POKEMON...

*Record scratch sfx*

So, is Rosechu's Story kill? It hasn't been updated since may.

and it continues