4craft is a server that occasionally pops up where people from all across Sup Forums are invited to play and partake in...

4craft is a server that occasionally pops up where people from all across Sup Forums are invited to play and partake in the orgy of violence and salt that it always inevitably becomes.

we currently have 3-5 people from Sup Forums we need more, the servers are up soon: discord.gg/BszmuJ3

bump

I loved this shit last time

What is it?

An unprecedented clusterfuck.

get in

what do you mean faggot get in

A Minecraft server with board factions. It was no real rules. But the main goal is to btfo all other boards. It is a yearly event

I have no Minecraft sorry

you can get a leaked account for a buck orso

Doing like a ck2 game or something sounds fun though

Papal is negative mate. Bad week

bump

Bump

Rebump

Lil bump

lil pump ou

Also go to the #announcements channel and press the eggplant then tell a mod that your part of Sup Forums so he can add you

Note how /biz/ is too busy being rich to play this kid game

>4craft
Oh boy. I remember that from 2014 or something. Muh memories. Is it still a thing, how many people join?

theres around 150-200 people atm, we need more people from Sup Forums though spread this thread asap

Bump

bump lets go

Bump

bumperino

I used to play Sup Forumscraft. Oh the memories

wanna do some vicky 2?

I really want to play this so you fags better join the discord and click on the eggplant so coty can stop being a lazy fag

dubs of truth

Intcraft was a mistake

What is the IP?

get in the discord because every board is still recruiting members, Sup Forums still needs more to go though

Sup Forums will be at a significant advantage with it's army of 14 year olds.

that's why we need everybody here, we can always have alliances with other boards such as /his/ and such

They will probably target /mlp/ so we will be safe at first

this, we just need to focus on a good defence

Rig the island with TNT, mashallah.

ish'allah brother good idea, trap enemies inside and let us be martyrs forever

intcraft was ok

mashallah