I hate niggers. Boy I wish they'd let me join the Ku Klux Klan. Shit, I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn...

>I hate niggers. Boy I wish they'd let me join the Ku Klux Klan. Shit, I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn. I'm tired of niggers man you cant have shit when you around niggers.
What did he mean by this?

truly /our guy/

>successful black comedian openly tells his audience that he's sick of them exemplifying every stereotype levied against them by white people
>they laugh thinking its a joke
>he no longer gets any big roles in Hollywood because of this
what did (((they))) mean by this?

what? this set made his career

He said "motherfuka"

Based. Too bad he got soft, but that's the fate of every comedian who doesn't die young.

Down to Earth is corny race comedy comfykino.

>mfw the Polish guy at work starts quoting this bit without holding back
I thought the Office was just a dumb meme show but it actually happened.

>What did he mean by this?
He explains exactly what he means right after that you meme spouting fuck.

What's the problem? It's a funny bit.

I imagine it wasn't that funny without Chris rock's exaggerated mode of delivery

Polish as in the country not shoe polish

literally says it in the punchline:
nobody likes niggers

protip: plenty of white niggers on this board too

>Polish as in the country
Yes, I understand that. What's the problem?

That movie had one of the most bullshit endings I've ever seen.

never sat through the whole thing. how does it end?

Literally nothing wrong with it.

THEY SPINNIN NIGGA THEY SPINNIN
THEY SPINNIN NIGGA THEY SPINNIN

>I got some raisin toast on 22's
>TWENTY TWOS NIGGA

So like that part in

>Now, I'm not saying I condone it....but I understand.

I think we can all agree with Chris when he says niggers have got to go. But how do we get rid of them? Pic unrelated.

You're retarded. He got a ton of roles after this. They all bombed and killed his career.

You don't wanna know.

Explain.

There is nothing wrong with it? YOU explain.

He's just not a good fit for movies. He takes his stage persona and tries to do it in front of the camera when it really doesn't play as well.

>comfykino
Doesn't exist. A film can only be kino if it's confrontational and makes you think.

You don't wanna know.

Have none of you seen the original with Warren Beatty? I mean, there was one more in the 40's called Here Comes Mr. Jordan. They're all based off the same book.

I had no idea about this. Why do they keep changing the title?

This. His self-referential comedy made his HBO early specials amazing.

His worst stuff is honestly when he wanted Obama to get elected. Once he got political, it was his least funny shit and then he got divorced and it fucked his life up like it does to every dude and now he's back out trying to rebuild all money he lost.

The studio likely thinking the title won't sell the picture. I do know that Warren Beatty demanded it stay the same as the book since he was directing it.