Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheMysteryofGF/status/756332352914264064
discord.gg/nHAzp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>woman who did nothing swoops in and gets all the stuff

Please kill me

URIHG ULI KRMVXVHG RH UZI HFKVIRLI GL WRKXRURXZ, DVMWRK, XZMWRK ZMW DLNKVIH

>DON'T BE PUZZLED USE THE KEY

So yeah, it's basically up to key girl for us to get any further.

The only hope we have is LA user being there to meet up with her or something

SOMEONE GO AND BREAK THE BOX

inb4 user gets fucking shot breaking into the box

god this girl acts like a fucking asshole leader

Tough beans. That's the way of the scavenger (hunt).

The last i knew, the asian and the finger guy and John were bumbling around making no progress. What happened?
The tumblr whale came, and they found a key?

LA FAGS WHO DON'T HAVE WORK, GO AND CAMP OUT AT THE POST OFFICE AT THE LOCATION.
WHEN LANDWHALE COMES, FOLLOW HER AND OPEN THE PO BOX
THEN TAKE THE CLUE AND RUN OFF WITH IT
USE IT FOR GLORY

I'm going tomorrow morning, and anyone that says "break the box" is retarded.

how dare you talk about ruzuki that way

She was still more competent than the rest of the fuckers combined - bar the brown dude who actually seemed somewhat competent.

anddd shilling twitter god i fucking hate fat fucks

>retards who searched and searched and got clues and a map didn't find it before her

no point she's not doing anything until tomorrow, fat ass bitch

Good show user we leave our hopes and dreams with you

Breaking the box is stupid. Just show up tomorrow when she does and take the clue like she did. No mess, no problems.

That's true.

ARGs are almost in a sort-of limbo nowadays, since the creators don't have the budget necessary for the larger experience, and players nowadays don't have the patience to stay in one place for hours.

Sad, really. I hope something happens.
And it better come to the Midwest, like, goddamn.

So am I the only one going tomorrow?

who /gfg/ here?

Oregon Fag, rest and set an Alarm, you will need your strength.

she did nothing, she sang along to pop music on the way there, taking her time, gets there, and says "i can drive tomorrow, give me the stuff" and acts like she did everything, she also said, to the guys' face, "im kinda glad you dudes took so long, gave me time to get here"

This is outdated.

11-23-22-19-12 15-5 5-16-15-4, 14-3-5-4 12-15-13-19 25-9-3-6 5-16-15-8.

i only came around relatively late, but fuck, i loved gfg

Looks like. Godspeed

Why wasn't the American part of the hunt filled with plenty of wacky and full illustrations like the Japanese part was?

It's a shame since we're in the perfect era of technology to go treasure hunting.

Reporting. It feels like the old times again.

THE GIRL WHO NEEDS TO SHAVE
HER NAME IS MAY
SHE WILL TAKE THE CREDIT AND HAVE HER LEAVE
SHE WILL SLEEP THE NIGHT, THEN IN TRAFFIC SHE WILL WEAVE
WHEN SHE GETS TO THE SPECIAL LOCK
SHE MIGHT NEED TO REMEMBER TO KNOCK

I would sell my left kidney to be on the other end of the country right now because I can't handle this incompetence.

holy shit the discord voice chat is for real little fucking kids

She's making the drive over. I'd say thats pretty important. What, you'd rather have fatass mcfuckstick and his hewt widdle fingew get the next clue?

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth one had a few hiccups, but it wasn't too bad for just the creator setting it up.

Whoever shows up tomorrow, you need to show up wearing something GF related. You have to be able to intimadte or convince her that she's had her run with the game and it's time to pass it off to someone else. It'll be a lot easier to do that if it looks like you actually like the show rather than just being some crazed internet fucker.

>nyxm mfnmb: myb qrnm

>she also said, to the guys' face, "im kinda glad you dudes took so long, gave me time to get here"
Meh, at least she's honest.

Hello darkness my old friend.

link?

If no one on the ground objected to it, I don't see any wrongdoing on her part. None of us were there to do any better, after all.

R'OO ZWNRG, NZYVO DZH YZW RM HVZHLM GDLY, YFG BLF TLGGZ ZWNRG, HSV'H HGROO KIVGGB SLG

I am

that's the aftermath, idiot, she did nothing to do the NOW quest, she took the stuff and is doing it, and not everyone there was asked if they could, she assertively said she would

> Operation Ahab
> Requirements: Team of 2 LA Anons, lead pipe, ski masks, bottle of vodka, laxatives
> Phase 1 : user 1 contacts landwhale with a "tip" to an isolated and secure location near the next clue
> Phase 2 : user 2 waits in said location with lead pipe and vodka (DO NOT DRINK THE VODKA)
> Phase 3 : When user 1 leads landwhale into trap zone, crack head with pipe
> Phase 4 : Take key, stage scene with vodka to make whale look like drunk
> Phase 5 : user 1 and 2 take laxatives, shit on whale for total dominance
> Phase 6 : Claim next clue before police arrive

NICK FOUND IT
NICK DESERVES IT
HE WAS THE ONE WE NEEDED
WHEN EVERYONE ELSE FAILED

twitter.com/TheMysteryofGF/status/756332352914264064

NEXT TO THE HOUSE OF PIES GO GO GO

>I don't see any wrongdoing on her part
female defense force moving in quick huh?

So why don't we call in a "tip" saying there's something hazardous in that po box

alright im clobbahdatkirbeh on there here you go please blast loud shit in your mic
discord.gg/nHAzp

damn Sup Forums being salty and butthurt as always, this is why you don't have friends

Mabel has a nice butt.

Well here's hoping for more tomorrow...

>Fat girl dies on the way there
>Alex buries the prize with her

wait, what? this is real? this was real all along? this is the first i've heard of it in months

Did they find the statue yet? I was busy watching Trump's speech.

I'm the guy from before the recent hunt got out of hand, I was THE oregon guy, so should I still get ready to pull out to do something? I'm free for weeks, gas in car is full, same for phone battery, been waiting.

This is true

Considering how the other dudes couldn't find it even with A FUCKING MAP, she might as well do it. I mean fuck all these people but the guys took forever, got clues, and still failed.

True, but with the leap in technology, there's also a massive leap in connectivity and communication. Not to say that's necessarily a bad thing, of course, but what could be intended to take hours or even days to solve could be discovered in minutes.

Hideo Kojima's "P.T." had a puzzle element that was intended to have taken at least a week of worldwide effort to be solved. It only took hours to find the answer.

Plus, as we've seen tonight, with the new leap in communication, we also have people who may (or are) only in the hunt for the e-fame, and will swoop in at the last minute to snipe the credit for a find. But I suppose that ties into your earlier point about the quality of the players.

If retards like those are the alternative I prefer to be alone and bitter.

God, this. I don't know what Sup Forums is so afraid of. Or angry about.

Maybe tomorrow, but the whole thing is stalled until then, so you can sleep easy.

I don't know.... It would make sense for you to rest right now, this'll probably be awhile before it reaches you...

I hope you find it, user. You deserve it.

Too bad user, if you'd been watching the periscope you would have seen the chick and fingerdude demolish trump harder than that "are you kidding" guy.

>Operation Ahab
kek

> Alex drew them a map
> They found it
> Immediately begin patting themselves on the back for being such skilled tracker
> Landwhale muscles her way in like a hog at the trough
> Takes their shit (more like they just hand it over)
> Decides she must rest her folds before the trek to LA, she doesn't work so she can go
> Current recommendations are are forcibly accessing box or intercepting whale en route

>tfw landwhale-chan becomes a character for season 3
>tfw she will have adventures with dipper
>tfw she will discuss feminist topics with wendy, mabel, candy and grenda.

Yeah, sure sounds like I missed out.

This desu, if the other fags hadn't been giant fags or if Sup Forums had had feet on the goddamn ground out there it would never have come to this.

huh. well.. huh. i guess it's still a magical... wonderful thing that happened.. right?

>season 3

user, I'm not sure how to break this to you . . .

>She becomes Dipper's new love interest
>Sorry, who's Pacifica again?

We need someone along the route to break landwhales kneecaps and leave her bleeding in her cosplay

Is your first response always to jump to gender politics? All of the stooges in the field, male and female, incompetent though they may be, have still contributed more to this effort than any of us sitting at our computers shouting at them.

Confession time: kinda hope some crazed user mugs the landwhale just for the incredulous headlines afterward

Don't... no....NO... fucking don't!

Can we at least agree that whoever finds it first will not hotglue it

My waifu Bill is pure

that's the problem, Sup Forums is more competent and we couldn't do anything about it, but there it went

I genuinely hope Landwhale gets intercepted by someone from here and they knock her out, steal the key, strip her naked and tie her up to a tree in the forest

I also kinda think Mabel is hot

It's not like people couldn't muster up the effort, it's that most of us probably don't live anywhere near California.

lol this

while Sup Forums sits around saying IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE SHOULD I GO??? these people just fucking up and do it.

Whoever finds it first should temporarily lend it to the prop department of Marvel Studios so it can make a cameo in Doctor Strange.

you realize she's 12 right........

This place is really close to a bunch of young hip people. How has it not been found yet?`

13 actually

>12

WHAT THE FUCK!

Actually she is 13.

It has been, but you need a key to open it and that key is currently in the possession of some fat chick who isn't making the trek until tomorrow.

Let me be delusional, user.

>these people just fucking up and do it.
stop acting like they're heroes you piece of shit, it's not that triumphant, and it's not like we all know when and where to do something, SuperRad has been in and out for awhile, and no one knows what WE should do now that everything is with ONE girl.

She looks a lot older in her picture.

California's a big state with lots of people, and I'm sure someone here was in the vicinity. If in theory we're so competent, why didn't we get it? In practice, aren't we just a bunch of chumps hyping ourselves up on fantasies of accomplishments we never really could have achieved?

she's 12 for the entire of the show except the last episode
also not like being 13 makes it any better

And you guys were really hating on her for not going to LA tonight?

That's the part you're concerned about? Not the "leaving a real human bound to a tree in the forest, naked, and alone, until they die" part? I mean, granted, being attracted to a 12-year-old is sick, but have some fucking priorities here.

Yeah that is fucking stupid. At least she got out there.

Playing at rivalry is fun but don't take it seriously. I hope everyone realizes the idea of physically fighting someone for the statue or breaking and entering are just harmless jokes. Don't be 6 O'Clock News guy. We're just kidding.

Dude. She's fictional, just chill

You realize nobody should give a shit about the age of cartoon characters? Right?

ah what a shame. Is it true that she's underage? If so then, you definitely do not want to be roaming around that neighborhood at night.