Unsounded

There's the explosions.

oh shit here we go

What's with all the niggers?

[Death flags intensify]

I don't see death flags, I do see divorce flags by the end of the chapter.

Flashbacks are very, VERY clear death flags. Especially the kind that Iroi is having.

Yeah, Duane sure did die shortly after his flashbacks OH WAIT.

Well, Sette died, didn't she OH WAIT.

What about Quigle OH HO HO WAIT

They're all gonna die eventually.

Eventually? You can wipe you ASS with "eventually"! EVENTUALLY DOES ME NO GOOD!

Who is the villain? Is there an antagonist at all in this webcomic?

The old URL to the comic was "casualvillain.com"

Everyone is the villain.

They're yet to be identified but I would definately say the general blowing up everything is a good enough villain for now.

the government

"Feels" incoming! Prepare yourselves!

Incoming? I've already caught them.

>who is the villain

Every man is the hero of his own story. And the villain of someone else's.

You merely caught Wave 1.

Ashley has more on the way. A Million Feels Army.

A "main" antagonist? Hasn't revealed itself yet, if it exists at all. There's plenty of regular old antagonists though. There's antagonists out the ass.

To be fair, Duane died during his flashback.

There's a few, all with their own agendas.

There was Starfish, but he's dead.

OR SO WE THINK

Welp, there is no missing the town getting fucked up now.

>explosions
I was waiting for them no notice the shit going down in the city.

And here I was wondering if they'd notice the attack.

Mostly it's just the various protagonist groups working against each other. Though in a larger context much the world they inhabit is evil and twisted. Rather than any single antagonist the main force that opposes them is this giant war between two evil governments.

So, will we see Duane fucking up some fools, or will they just run for it?

I think they're going to run for it, allowing Duane to travel with quigs

Both, with Duane fighting a rear-guard action on that big golem thing.

>Out of nowhere

c'mon man.

Okay I'm now realizing I seem like one of the smug assholes I hate, so to elaborate, though it COULD be someone fucking with her and her specificially, it is almost certainly Iori having a flashback as that is younger Rahm, yonger Iori and their son.

>yfw he comes back with a first silver monster cock

Flashback with impending death, as a parallel for the destruction of the town. The flying kit didn't work and killed her son. This latest venture to save the town but dealing with shady characters didn't work and the town is now kill.

kaboom

Judging by the way her dialogue's been written so far this chapter, something will change Sette's mind and I have the feeling that whatever it is it's going to happen very soon.

What's with all the blasts?

Change Sette's mind about what? Almost getting raped twice and watching her cousin get decapitated by a pain-infused abomination didn't seem to affect her psyche that much.

She's repeatedly said she doesn't want to go after the silver like Duane does. I think something will happen that will make her want to.