fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NajxJ54FAf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why aren't they just the same country
Why are they different?
T. Ignorant of SA history

they aren't but the think the do

Why china, korea and japan are different if every asian looks the same? why aren't they just the same country?

>where did they come from
hell

lrn2history

Nah i just meant why cunts in SA are separated even though other than Brazil and some exception they share Spanish and were colonized only by Spain

Some cunts live there but not to many
Spain turns up
90% killed by disease
import some slaves to like Colombia and Brazil but not to lots of colonies
extractive colony so shithole for euros to settle in
like 650 million of the cunts now how

When la consquista happened, spain didn't conquer just one tribe of natives. There were more than 100 different cultures, is obvious that the Incas and Aztecs are pretty different for example so you should expect that they would want their own nations after the independence

>Incas and Aztecs are pretty different for example so you should expect that they would want their own nations after the independence
Yeah i know, but i've heard their cultures were totally destroyed and eradicated. Also did those indigenous tribes play a leading role in founding countries? My history book said most of countries in SA were established by Simon Bolivar and San Martín, who were both criollo. Today's countries in SA base their national origin on those indigenous tribes? I mean, today's separation of countries in SA can be explained only by indigenous tribes?

>established by Simon Bolivar and San Martín,
*Liberated by

Anyway glacias for the reply

Yeah, you're right. At least in South America, Bolivar and San Martín were criollos and started the first important process that led to the independence of almost every SA spanish speaking countries. The thing is that while the indigenous tribes were almost exterminated (in some areas only), their culture didn't and it just mixed with the spanish and african slaves ones forming different kinds of "new" cultures like the mexican or peruvian one for example. The separation isn't explained only by that reason though, differences between the leaders of the emancipation and nationalism are important factors too

Ah~ thx m8, so today's separation of SA partly stems from different cultures posessed by each indigenous tribes which new comers mixed with their own cultures. Therefore, even though they have the same language and culture to some degrees, new comers have mixed themselves with various cultures in EACH regions they settled, and consequently they have ended up having different identities from each other, right?

You nailed it nipbro, that's basically the main reason.

Heh glacias amigo. Because a language has such a vital factor to establish a nation by modern definition, their having the same language while separating one from another made me curious. Also if my first post annoyed you, sorry

Most South American nations were derived from the administrative division of the Spanish Empire. The administrative centers of the colonies had a strong local elite who wanted to dominate as much of the region as possible for economic gain. Some cities were successful and surrounded themselves with a country while others were not. This lack of solidarity and culture of greed was the primary driving force in breaking the Bolivarian nations apart.
Economics, not abstract cultural differences pulled the South American centres of power away from each other.

You're welcome and don't worry m8, i'm glad that i satisfied your curiosity
This sweden bro explained another good reason too. He doesn't give too much credit to the cultural differences though, you would be suprised how each of our countries share almost nothing more than the language and our love to crime

Because it was too big and there were many physical obstacles for making it a single entity. They had to divide it in different viceroyalties. They were four: Nueva España (Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean), Nueva Granada (Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela), Peru (Peru and parts of Bolivia) and La Plata (Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina). Chile was a "Capitanía" and was separate.

During the wars of independence, the independentists would not be unified but rise in different places and not always at the same time.

In La Plata, Argentina and Uruguay managed to stay united after they expelled the Spaniards, but when they tried to free Paraguay, the Paraguayans decided that they would instead create their own country because they are autistic as fuck. Then the Portuguese seized Uruguay, so at the end La Plata was divided.

Nueva Granada too was united at the beginning in the country called Gran Colombia but they divided for some reason I don't know.

Mexico and Central America were a single country too but the Central Americans created their own federation (US of Central America) which could later balkanize in the countries we know. The Caribbean was still under Spanish control until much later.

Perú and Bolivia as former Viceroyalty of Peru created their own confederation for a while but it was destroyed by their neighbors.

So at the end the existing subdivisions of the Spanish Empire balkanized even further, to become what they are today. A bunch of irrelevant shitholes.

Yeah i read his post too, it was very persuasive in terms of historical flaw. However, as i told you, it's also true that culturally differentiating themselves from others is important for a nation state, so both side is true.

Now can i ask you about one question on the history of your country if you don't mind?

Of course, go on

Because unlike Brazil they lost a central figure like an Emperor which led to the local elites fighting for power and balkanizing around cultural/comercial centers
You can see that in the First Republic of Brazil in which the different regions started a period of intense infighting and didn't separate only because they had more than a century of historical precedent

What do you think about failed Gran Colombia?

Gran Colombia, which your country once belonged to.

>how the fuck are there so many
just in south america we are 400 millions, we are not too much

This desu, in Mexico the culture remains to this day a mix of Native American and European, same as the people.

Also this, tho I should point out Central America was also a Capitania like Chile, then known as a whole as Guatemala, which was largely independent in terms of administration, while the Caribean remained for the most part in Spanish hands, except for the Dominican Republic which had a separate history as it unified with Haiti, as well as the Philipines which was also ruled from Mexico, this is the reason all these areas became separate in North America.

Peor timeline la verdad. Costaba mucho quedaros como estabais y continuar el imperio español?

youtube.com/watch?v=NajxJ54FAf0

>what the fuck are they
mongrels

amerindian + spanish

>how the fuck are there so many
shitholes tend to have a high birth rate

>what do they even do
nothing

>why don't they have any defining features
???

>why aren't they just the same country
different culture and people?

>Why are they different?
The spanish mixed with different amerindians duh

Perú will try their best!

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Brazil keeps his entire territory unified cause we had a peacefully independence + the figure of an imperator to keep the country united and make a strong brazilian identity
Unfortunately, the Brazilian Empire was taken down by the masons

Remeber that Panama was part of New Granada as well

>what the fuck are they
Ibero Americans
Spain and America
>how the fuck are they so many
Lots of land
>what do they even do
same as you
>why don't they have any defining features
they are defined by Americans and Iberians
>why aren't they the same country
Because balkanizers and serperatists took power and proceded to seperatize from spain and then from other entities.

>Why are they different?
same father different mothers
honestly

>other than Brazil
that's because that country was ruled with iron hand by an evil aristocratic court
there was plenty of secession revolts in Brazil, all crushed so far

>bolivar
>criollo

Bolivar was part nigger.

kys retard

>each country in south america has a different and unique culture

who the fuck are you sudacaca filth kidding?

more cultured than you mohammad

Even within Argentina we are different. But you won't understand, you live in a desolate rock, so hostile to human life that everybody has to live in one or two cities. Australia is a big wasteland.

Now now, let's not get hostile to each other

>implying he isnt a mexican using a proxy
Probably the same guy that proxy a jap flag

Which country should I move to when America becomes Africa?

Namibia or i dunno
not here

Hmm i wanna go to pampa

yeah why not
raise some cows

Brasil of course.

I wanna eat beaf in the Middle of pampa... and look up the sky full of stars...

>that image

SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN go fuck yourself,

I would like to remind everyone that the latinos were ALWAYS right. Calling all the spaniards "Gallegos" is not wrong, and all spanish flags are to be assumed to be false flags and mere masks for the eternal (((Galician))). Including mine.
Turns out latinos always had it right.

t self hating maggot