Films where the good guys keep winning?

Films where the good guys keep winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XI1TdauYAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reality.

The Patriot

Honestly Trump's best speech since becoming president. Be our hero Trump.

FUCKING NAZI

Triggered liberals incoming

THIS SPEECH WAS AMAZING

>WE WILL DEFEND CIVILIZATION ITSELF AGAINST THE ISLAMIC HORDES

JESUS CHRIST RAIMI

Holy shit, DRUMPF isn't a self-flagellating masochist who hates and apologizes for the success his society?! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW CHEETO VOLDEMORT

That speech lit a fire under my ass. I'm ready to die for this country.

Good, good. I have umm... a mission if you will, for you goys. It's very important for the interests of western civilization.

no you aren't

Superior full stop, no, but in many ways yes.

>Trump killing a US troop

I'm not really onboard with him much because I'm environmentalist and anti-corporate, but I really approve of this speech.

And it's not like I have anything against anything non-West, outside of the West, but I believe in affirmation and vitality. This whole groveling, hating-yourself thing is pure death.

Let the suicidal feel that way. The winners will be vital and self-affirming. They can call us "dicks" all they want.

Do you have a wife and/or kids?

Kek, no.

1, Kill NATO
2. New USA-Poland-Russia Axis
3. ???
4. Reconquista

>trump killing a rebel

im really sick of this WESTERN CILIVZARION CHAMPIONS schtick. as if our countries havent been in decline for years. i hope islam overtakes us and we dont have to deal with all this queer degenerate crap being fed to us in all forms of media as sharia states begin to pop up

I laugh at the thought that there are people who truly believe he has this countries best interest at heart and he isn't just another puppet;

>trump fighting americans under an islamic flag

lol, as if Muslim repression curbs degenerate behavior.

Muslims are RAMPANT rapists and gropers. A woman merely being in PUBLIC is enough reason for them to jump on her. And that's just women. With so many women hiding indoors, Muslims (however they may claim to be against homosexuality) are ardent boyfuckers. To the point that there are (historical and still very thriving) cultures of little boy sex slaves, dancing boys, etc. etc. etc. Tribal wars in Afghanistan have been triggered over fights over slave boys.

>as if our countries havent been in decline for years
And part of this decline is the rampant attitude of nihilistic defeatism like your post, you cock sucking nigger.

US troops stationed in Afghanistan during those wars were instructed to just ignore the fact that they often saw and heard little boys crying as they were being raped in the next room.

It's immoral NOT to hate Muslims.

i dont give a shit if degenerate behavior occurs, i just dont want it celebrated and force fed to the masses
you dont know me

Fucking KILL. YOURSELF. you despicable slime.

>you dont know me
All I need to know is that you're a cuckolded bitch who wishes his civilization were conquered.

Triggered libcucks filing in now

Eh...nah.

islam would work out pretty great for me and my family. no more progressives and neoliberals sounds pretty great even if throwing gays off buildings is a bit harsh

Why does this fatlard keep playing golf instead of focussing on the country?

Looks like your thread was a success.

He delivered a great speech in Poland today! Perhaps the best of his run so far. CNN and kikebook normies are very perturbed because they have lost the battle for impeachment and Trump is coming up full force. Feels good man.

>MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIRAL

liberals are, and have always been, the good guys

and the good guys won today

trump loses, america wins

it's really the only way to save Europe and the white race

Poland and Russia are the only ones who understand, US is slowly uncucking themselves with Trump's election landslide

whats your reddit account??

Check out Trumps phenomenal speech today. Hey why couldn't you guys impeach btw? And why is Bernie under investigation?

All the text in this image just makes Sup Forums sound like a good old time.

"liberals" don't even exist really.

and the idea in its current form has barely existed a century.

reality is just... reality. doesn't gratify any side completely, but is certainly not "progressing" in any remote way.

>Poland-Russia anything
lol

>trump supporters

Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT GOY. Y-YOU CAN'T SAY THOSE THINGS! HATE SPEECH!! HATE SPEECH!!! YOU DON'T OWN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES!

>ready to die for isreal

Good goy

he's actually a liberal falseflagging ironically

no trump supporter is stupid enough to use that many hashtags

Optimism is cowardice you posturing fool. History is the organic rise and fall of high cultures and Western Civilization has exhausted its spiritual purpose before your parent's parents were born.

That's a nice spinner, makes sense an election loser libcuck would be triggered. When will Trump be impeached btw? I thought Russia was foolproof.

>proceeds to bow to the Saudis

Yeah! And all the liberal cringelords online are actually trump supporters in disguise! XD

WTF I HATE WESTERN IDEALS, THE CONCEPT OF FAMILY , STRONG MORAL VALUES AND GOD NOW
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

One thing I'll grant islamists is their ability to mostly keep their females in line. It seems ridiculous to feel the need to preface this with "I don't hate women", but it's true and I don't think that they deserve to be under omnipresent threat of rape as they are under islamic law, however, they also don't have to deal with nonsensical female exaltation whether it's pathetic tradconsor male/female feminists, because they don't let women have too much, if any, direct political influence.

It's ironic, but female emotionality in evaluating political dilemmas is why the west may one day be ruled directly by islamists who will treat them far worse than the current men who many of them seem to believe threat them so horribly. Because people can't look at the greater picture and see that the domino effect from women's suffrage to the present is precisely what'll be the west's undoing.

Other than that, islam can go fuck itself as an ideology, political and/or religious. I loathe the way muslims generally treat animals. It's even more barbaric than most westerners' treatment of them. In any case, slaughter is slaughter and every nation murders animals in droves, but at least there's some feigning of concern for them through animal protection laws (even if only for domesticated ones) and whatnot, whereas these sorts of things seem to be nonexistent in most of the muslim world.

It's almost tragic that Christians don't even abide their own holy texts. The Old Testament may be psychotic in many ways, but that's probably why The New Testament exists, and in it, you'll find image related. Interestingly, different versions' translations are also entirely different in their wording. I suppose some are more or less politically correct and friendly to a post-female liberation west.

>"haha you turly are a bastion of liberty and western values polan haha"
>woah holy cow pls god trump let me die for things i cannot begin to understand

>Trump is a Jewish puppet
>Sup Forumss hatred for the Jews is delusion and they're innocent

Choose one libcuck. When can you impeach? Thought Russia was happening.

liberals are inherently mentally ill, it's already known

Trump loves the kikes so much he whored his own daughter out to one. Magapedes aren't far-right they're just cucks who shill for memes and civic-nationalism.

western ideals means do what ever you want as long as you have money. get your gf pregnant then leave because shits expensive and the government will support her as long as she votes democrat

I knew when I made this post it would trigger the most libcucks in the thread. It's the little things.

are all these edgy teenagers in pic related also liberals?

He's only playing the game so he doesn't get assassinated

WELFARE QUEEN

Based Don
What would we do without him lads

When will you be able to impeach with the Russia evidence?

HELLO POLAN

REMOVE KEBAB

t. DOLAN

Is this the pinnacle of liberal art?

>knowing what this is, let alone saving it
Sad!

Have fun being shipped of to North Korea.

When Robert Mueller has concluded his investigation

>blaming your retardation on liberals

SAD!

>TFW Trump & anime supporter

Feels good being great desu lads.

>muslims banned
>spics being deported
>blacks don't vote
>white conservative resurgence
>heavy majority republican Supreme Court
>no Russia evidence still
>weak liberal memes with no legs to stand on

Libcucks have lost everything.

Not gonna lie, that would be fascinating.

good, then take Poland and all the Poles so we can be free at last

Are you triggered Drumpflet? You seem triggered

>6 months into presidency
>hasn't done a single thing to secure the return of the glorious white man to power
>makes a speech about being a vanguard for western civ
>will do absolutely nothing to enact it over the next 1-3 years
>will keep his base placated with speeches about shitting on mudslimes while golfing

It's the best and it triggers libshitters like nothing else.

Why do you think nothing has come up so far?

>The Old Testament may be psychotic in many ways

No it isn't, you modernist, fair-weather alt-right faggot. It was written for a different people in a different time before being supplanted by the New Testament covenant.

Once you take your Sup Forums goggles off, life becomes so much more enjoyable. You don't get triggered by normal people, spend all day bitching about Stephen Colbert or look for nonexistent Jewish conspiracies in everything.

I recommend you try it.

>Drumpf and his digital freikorps are diametrically opposed to every pillar of the Enlightenment project
>pretend to love and defend the West

youtube.com/watch?v=5XI1TdauYAo

Umm, that's great sweetie but your country is still going to be majority non-white by 2050.

>I hope Trump doesn't do these things because the impeachment isn't happening

Trump has already filled the Supreme Court to give us a majority for the next 40 years. Even if a democrat is elected they will never accomplish ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. Do you understand? Libcucks have lost everything.

>The (((Enlightenment)))

The Enlightenment was an attack on the West by Whigs, Freemasons, and Jews.

>Chapo trap house

>CNN ratings are down guys, I swear

Why haven't you been able to impeach him yet?

Fag

keep your cancer contained over at

>return of the glorious white man to power
>return

WE NEVER LEFT NIGGA

WHO U THINK IN CHARGE RITE THIS MINUTE :^)

the sweety thing is not even amusing ironically.

>oh god emperor daddy trump, what is your masterful plan to bring about the revival of western civ
>why giving tax breaks to jew bankers of course. we also need to donate more to israel.
>thank you based kek this is truly a blessed day

this guy is a genius and is probably making 5-10k a month selling kek merch.

youre pretty much retarded for collecting images trying to display how stupid this dumbass subculture is when its so obviously just a rebranded cash grab. i supposed you wouldnt understand any of this because youve never even considered owning a business

>Even if a democrat is elected they will never accomplish ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. Do you understand?
>being so underaged that you think this is a good thing for our country

1 thread out of 150 where at least 30+ are off-topic at all times

What went so wrong with you?