Daddy, why are you voting for the mean man on TV who said he will kick out brown people?

Daddy, why are you voting for the mean man on TV who said he will kick out brown people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM
archive.is/wNCc6
mega.nz/#!D84SFZya!ZTRRpwgckc_9OwA8MXGyde1l1MOopLiUHy_Pl-xZXgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

somebody is doing the raping sweetheart

Did you learn nothing from our nightly viewings of Triumph of the Will?

Guess I have to lock you back in your bedroom for another year.

kids are naturally scared of
blacks though

"He didn't say that, which dumbfuck told you that?"

I got stood up on a date last night.

Who the fuck would have a child with me?

ITT: things children never say.

Did you just assume that man's gender?

You little piece of shit, you were a mistake.

"The brown people are evil my dear".

Is that what they are teachin you? I'm going to talk with your teacher.

Shit your goddamn mouth. Why couldn't your whore mother give me a son?

He's fucking your daughter and you know it.

Because sometimes you have to be mean to get things done. I'm voting for him so you will be able to have a good job and family one day.

I think you just answered your own question

I love Muslims as a strong white American cuck

Because brown people are bad.

you'll thank me later when you can walk the streets alone safely

Ironically a black chick.

Because he is the lesser of two evils.

Because the brown people are killers and criminals.

because I hope you don't get raped by a pack of niggers

"Because I want you to have a save and happy future. We'll talk about it when you're older. Want some ice cream?"

this

Actually kids think he's a bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM

Because he's going to kick out the brown people, sweetheart.

Reminds me of my seven year old cousin who thinks Donald Trump is going to shoot someone in the street, and we should vote for Marco Rubio instead since he wants people to speak whatever language they want.

(((fine)))brothers

This desu

>Kids never ask random questions
confirmed for never spoken to one

Checked and correct

It's for your own good.

>propaganda.

Damn average American is dumb.

Because it is the right thing to do

A coalburner on the verge of menopause will settle down with you, don't you worry lad.

Cuz I don't give a FUCK, sweetie!

Where did you ever hear that garbage?
Oh your teacher?
Ok sorry sweetie looks like we will have to change schools

salty coins and milk

So you may have a future, darling

>dat pic
kms

Brown people rape little girls. Do you want to be raped by a gang of brown people, honey?

oh you...

>Shut up you stupid bitch women arent allowed into politics and suck my cock arleady

Because brown people are different than us, dear. They commit more crime and are more violent in general. That's why we need a nation of only white people.

Classic Australia

(((Fritzl)))

Are you suffering from a pathological brain condition which makes you "confirm" relative, random things?\

I know you're on an autistic board - but that gives you the right to also behave like an autisitc person?

Don't talk about the telly in public. We haven't paid this year's telly license, and the inspector can be anyone

kek

It's just some people have to make the hard decisions to keep us safe, he's mean because he has to be.
Now who told you this? Was it Ashley?

>inb4 (((YT)))
don't make me drown out your pivots with more data. trump's on his last legs and you know it.

ay

shut up whore, you're lucky you didn't get aborted

Because brown people are trash, pumpkin.

Oyy Vey goy stop noticing things.

I don't care about Trump or your autistic efforts.
I don't have the option to vote in US so my opinion would be irrelevant anyway - why are you so butt-hurt, are you low IQ?

You are literally proud of showing people on Sup Forums obvious kike propaganda. How new are you?

Check again, thats our sheep shaggin neighbours.

> trump's on his last legs
funny when hill is the one who cant stand

matter of fact I will shill Trump just for fun - mainly to annoy dumb propaganda shitposters.

Make them write entire walls of autistic text that I will never read, but post a Trump image reaction and see them rage.

Hating trump gets more views. Of course its going to be negative.

He didn't say that sweetie. Stop hanging around with faggots.

ALL NAMES AND AMOUNTS PAID to CTR shills, July 2016:

(Go to the "saved from" link; archive.is doesn't show the data)

archive.is/wNCc6

You must.... shill... HARDER!

if you ever hope to Correct The Record (TM)!

at least you got a date

Just look at that gang rape bait, someone should cover her up so she will be safe.

Because the brown people want to rape your sweet ass.

>Logical fallacies
>Parroting blatant liberal lies
>ad hominems
>but muh feels
>zero actual arguments

Wew, there's literally no difference between kids and liberal adults. Really made my neurons fire.

My sides.

Well, honey, you know how your poo poo is always either brown, black or dark yellow? Same thing goes for people - God made the bad ones dark and ugly so that we can spot them from afar and avoid them.

Remember, darling, around blacks never relax.

she looks way too white to be my daughter

>Implying
I got fucking stood up by a black chick. Only consolation is that I picked a place near my family so I just visited them.

So they don't gangbang you.

Liberals use that as an argument.
>look this innocent kid that media and education has been brainwashing its entire life agrees with me that means I'm right

This
According to me mum I freaked out the first time I saw a black person and statted to point at him

lel I said "I don't like brown people" when she told me to go play with one

"The brown people aren't actually people dear"

>stood up by a black chick
Fucking how?
Even the most beta fuck I know could at least land a negress
Are you not white or something?

having a daughter is #1 reason to vote against rapefugees

Something a kid actually said:

>be me, eating cookies with 9-year-old cousin in our PJ's
>"Who do you think is going to win the election?" she asks me
>can't reveal powerlevel with family sitting in the next room watching MSNBC
>"I honestly don't know. It's been a crazy year."
>"I think Trump's going to win."
>shocked and a little happy, I ask, "Oh yeah? Why's that?"
>"Hillary's just so BORING."

Yeah, your media-manufactured KIDS REACT channel might say one thing, but sometimes kids know what's up.

Because you know all the dirty people who don't pay taxes will get kicked out hunny not just brown people but all the people who make it harder for real Americans to have a fair chance.

This
Kids are not as retarded as kids react try to make them look like.
I was talking with my 8 yr old cousin the other that and I was basically treating him like a retard or a nigger but after listening to him I finally understood that even if he is not at adult level, he is more than capable to understand shit

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class. Deporting illegals benefits every citizen regardless of race.

This evil little girl support Cheap Labor and Drug trafficking criminals

Because liars and the corrupt are lower than that.

Because remember the lord of the ring movie..blacks are the orcs and saruman the jewish lobby controlled by soros(on) the devil.

Also, what a coincidence that the fine bros are kikes, right?

Most people don't understand that. They think that children are just stupid adults. They're not.

kids can be very perceptive

The first time I saw black people was on TV when I was watching my first Olympics with my grandpa.

I just assumed they spent too much time sunbathing, so I told my grandpa "these people shouldn't spend so much time under hot sun", to which he replied "when you meet these people, you'll realize that they should only spend time under hot sun".

I remember my mom laughing, but I didn't quite get the joke at the time.

Because we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Kek

Always nice to see this look of utter disappointment.

This particular one is one of the most perceptive people-let alone kids-I've ever met, and she's actually hilariously racist sometimes.

Which is funny because we're a mixed-race family with primarily Hispanic background in SoCal, and the family is pretty much ALL democrats. Doesn't stop her from making chink eyes and declaring, loudly, "I'M BLENDING IN!" when we walk into the Asian market.

Source? This is fucking GOLD.

*grabs her by the throat*
FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU COMMIE SCUM?

Perfect

Original was taken down from YT, though there are probably reuploads. Here's the original HQ source.

mega.nz/#!D84SFZya!ZTRRpwgckc_9OwA8MXGyde1l1MOopLiUHy_Pl-xZXgw

you're grandpa is based as fuck

Of course he is. He traveled all over the world and didn't spend more than a few months in one place until it was kebab removing time. Then he volunteered for the army.

poor kid he was only helping his aunt Maria.

She looks way too white to be my wife's daughter

Based grandpa with good keks