How do we solve this?

>In choosing an Asian man, these white women also symbolically reject all the white men who have oppressed Asian men for centuries. And by earning white love, the Asian man gains acceptance in a society that has thwarted them from the very beginning. When an Asian is loved as a white man, he is taken on a road to realization (as Frantz Fanon puts it in Black Skin White Masks, one “marries white culture, white beauty, white whiteness”). It is at once an act of love, and of revenge. Fanon, specifically writing about black-white relations in the 1950s, offers an understanding of white love and its complex relationship to colonialism, something black women activists have been contending with for centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1016554/aziz-ansari-hasan-minhaj-kumail-nanjiani-brown-actors-have-reduced-brown-women-to-a-punchline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jez is actually Sup Forums

Ironic that this Pajeet goes on Twitter to complain about white people yet here he is with a white girl.

>this is the poo that wrote this

why is she trying to look white

straight out of a horror flick.

Also doesn't mind having a co-starring role on that predominantly white casted show

and before feminism

Why do they think they can come to our countries and just make it theirs??? It's so confusing

Don't they feel rude. They treat us like were something they have to overcome

seems like everybody just wants segregation to come back

she's pretty much /ourgirl/ hates seeing another race showed predominantly with her male leads

That's life dumbass. You either stand your ground and attempt to create the life YOU want or complain about it

It would solve a lot of problems for sure.

how do i get a gf with big tits Sup Forums

So we've come full circle. Trump really makes liberals short circuit. Based.

>WMWF is racist/sexist
>WMAF is racist/sexist
>AMWF is racist/sexist
>AFWF is racist/sexist

just be urself

i feel like most white people would have just let them take over our countries if they hadnt of been so weird about it. they made it an issue when they started speaking about it and acting like its a good thing in a really creepy way. i think the honest truth is that alot of these sjw type people actually secretly look up to white people and this causes them to act like this, they want acknowledgment because they feel inferior and they feel as though white people see them as inferior when the reality could be further from the truth. they need to chill out

What PAIR...also qt friend-couple i guess...

That chink gets it.
Choose a 6/10 face with a ton of fun body. Often they grow up fantastic.

It's having a sens for potential I guess.

MILKIES

Straight outta Innsmouth

she bleaches her skin

I know I'm degenerate but i want giv ghost qts

>this deluded bullshit

White women are the best women. Everyone wants one or three. Sorry rest of the women, you're literally the niggers of your gender.

i would never go to someone else's country and attempt to make it more like myself

I always thought Sup Forums was memeing but now I'm starting to see everywhere how every female tries to be white. It's like they are all envious and jealous. Must be a rough existence on them.

Non-whites hate race traitors ten times more than whites do

Articles like this should be a reminder that these people just want white people out of the picture out of sight out of mind

God can you imagine if the jews decided to push indians with white women like they have with blacks

It's so sad how Asians try to jump on the oppression band wagon. Statistically they make more money than any other race, go to good schools, and the smartest in their country come here. This writer is lonely and sad because her disgusting personality drives any man away so she lashes out at TV shows oppressing her

I didn't know standing ground meant going to another country , dumbfuck

wait, why did she single out "asian" men?
no mention of "blacked"?
>ugh asians with white women? disgusting
>show me more that that black on white pussy crime!

How is she trying to be white?

Because she believes in segregation

ive always considered myself a fairly liberal kind of a guy and 10 years ago it felt like we were headed in the right direction

but its looking like the liberal utopia we dreamed about as kids is not actually possible. im still down for multiculturalism, but not if its gonna be like this

>movie about real life story
>STOP MAKING SHIT UP REEEEEEEEE

How can anyone have anything to with liberalism anymore when they're pushing for segregation????

asian women are such foul creatures

they literally suck every white cock under the sun for the last 80 years

then when their men start getting some attention from other races they write hate filled articles

horrible horrible people

What year do you think this is? Trump is pres. no one cares about liberal shit anymore and it's not even been 6 months yet. They are just dieing loudly

Emmy Rossum?

but that relationship really happened though? that's what the movie is based on.

You need a strong jawline, strong chin, full head of hair, don't be s manlet.

>STOP STEALING ASIAN MEN
>REEEEEEEE

>it's now a liberal cause to stop white women from dating brown men

uhh... ok.... keep going...

Seriously, just fall in love with someone because you share interests and care about who they are as a person, not because of the color of their skin.

Jesus, the internet needs to get past that shit and stop competing for sympathy against other marginalized groups.

>wh-why do indian men keep dating white women? d-das internalized racism *bleaches skin*

KEKQUEANED by the TIGHT WHITE PUSSY

>How is she trying to be white?
The filter on the picture.
Indian girls have it hard because their body hair is easily visible so they look like cave-women.

Sweet summer child

WHITED

you invited my dad here to practice medicine and we stayed because we liked the weather. at least we did't kill native americans like you did.

holy shit he really does look like a girl

So this is how black men feel about black bitches crying all the time.

She's not trying to look white, that's just what she looks like.

Some white people are Middle Eastern or South Asian. Get over it.

They'd have to reinforce common Indian male traits as ideally masculine
>Ever since I started watching that show I get so hot when I think about Prayavaraneesh and how he doesn't make eye contact with me and wants to masturbate with my shit

I don't really feel anything when I see a white chick with a black dude, but for some reason I do feel disgusted when they are with a currynigger. I just cannot imagine having sexual relations with a currynigger, and it disgusts me to think about women fucking curryniggers. I don't even hate them themselves. Just in a sexual attraction way.

She looks fucking crazy.

In the future when everyone is mixed, this sort of racial neuroticism won't be a problem. Everyone will just be chill and light brown.

ITT: people indoctrinated by divide and conquer tactics

You know we literally need them and their degrees. White people are not becoming physicists and engineers, Pajeets are so we are paying them to live here. No joke. It wasn't even their idea, it's our fault for being lazy.

>he thinks people wont be racist about what shade of brown they are

>he doesn't know about the coming red vs. yellow racewar

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to think that too when I was a naive retard. If that was going to happen it already would have. It hasn't and it won't.

>Some white people are Middle Eastern or South Asian

N-nani?!

In Africa people get murdered for being less dark than someone else and you know , both participants are black black. Dark fuckimg black. People kill eachother for being just a little less black

>Butthurt pajeet detected

>go to 90% white school
>mom asks why the people i'm dating are white

I hate how everyone views race through a lens. I just wanna meet someone cool wtf. I know the "lmao both sides" thing is a meme but seriously both sides have their own bullshit approaches when it comes to dealing with race.

>what is master of none season 1 and 2. and it's aziz of all people.

I suggest you take the in unless you want to go extinct.
user that's utterly retarded for several reasons.
For one there's just no way everyone can end up the same exact ethnicity, and even if it were there'd be a shift in ethnic identity anyways leaving the doors open for new forms of racial tension.

Your mom just doesn't want to have to deal with white families which she would if you married someone out your race. And you know Damn well your mom ain't like white families

Left and Right are going to tug the conversation and over correct until we end up in a happy middle ground. If you think extreme leftism or Sup Forums ironic anonymous right wing politics is the future you are deluded. They are just loudest examples.

Sure we won't all be the exact ethnicity mix. And yes we can argue and be racist about shades of brown and black.

But if our genetic stock is sufficiently confused will people still be getting fefes about that slightly browner man dating that slightly whiter woman?

"People have been saying this literally forever." Seriously? Technological progress is on an exponential curve. People can cross the globe faster, easier, and cheaper than ever. This future won't happen in 20, 50 100 years but it will happen eventually. Don't bet against the human urge to fuck some strange pussy now that it is not an ocean month long boat trip away and people don't literally live their entire lives within a 10 mile radius.

They're rebelling against her.

>these white women also symbolically reject all the white men who have oppressed Asian men for centuries

these people sound mentally ill

Topics on Sup Forums alone should be proof enough for you that people will not be chill with each other.
Stay out of race topics because your talking from a child's point of view , not idealism

>white men who have oppressed Asian men for centuries
What?

Yes, humans have deep tribalist tendencies have have show a keen ability to make a big deal about the most trivial of differences. It could be curly vs straight hair, wide nostrils or narrow, whatever, humans will find a way.

And technological change doesnt really matter when human nature has remained the same for thousands of years.

Remember white people causing the rape of nanking... oh wait.

Sup Forums is for people to try on racist drag in a safe place. Not a representation of reality. 95% of people here would never rep the views that they do here with their friends, senpai, coworkers, dates, etc.

Pol power levels stay hidden for a reason, they're mostly ironic bullshit.

>try on
Nice cloud world you live in

That's just not how evolution works. You could cross-breed until everyone's dick falls off, there would still be variable traits that would form natural groups. You'll NEVER have a homogeneous world population.

Starved 30 million Indians to death and subjugated the whole sub continent

idono man, i can only see it getting worse as white people lose numbers

i really cant see that resentment disappearing just because were a minority

>mfw a girl wants to fuck me ONLY because i'm not white

>I think I saw this same headline at Stormfront.
>>Now that’s some intersectionality.

kek

At least some of the comments are calling bullshit.

aziz is like that one indian kid everyone knows though
you know? everywhere with you and your friends during school but then he just vanishes after graduation and the next thing you know hes getting married to some indian chick you've never seen of heard about

get that pussy dude

I never killed anyone. Now stop shitting in the street.

Hello Europe.

>“Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.[To Hindu priests complaining to him about the prohibition of Sati religious funeral practice of burning widows alive on her husband’s funeral pyre.]”

WTF I hate the british occupation now!

Its going to get much worse when we are the minority. White people will eventually start fleeing to Asia ironically.

I definitely had an Aziz when I went to high school. I deleted my facebook years ago, but in the years after high school before I deleted it, all he would ever talk about is superhero shit and video games. Like he would share stuff about Destiny and No Man's Sky. Just cringy stuff.

>fleeing to Asia ironically.
You mean unironically? No one in the history of Earth has ironically fled a country, to my knowledge.

even worse
i'm in canada

>how do we solve this
you can't
white women would rather fuck a brown men than a white boy. That's how low they consider white "men". That they actually prefer the company of brown men. It's hilarious.

white race will be the first race to die out. yes, even before native americans and abos.

Its even worse than that. Whichever population has the higher birth rate will eventually out breed and sort of absorb the other.

Humans interbred with neanderthal a lot but it didnt save them or create harmony.

So do I. They have no right to force their ways onto people in India. Indians weren't doing it to British in the UK.

noice

t. mixed race virgin larping

qz.com/1016554/aziz-ansari-hasan-minhaj-kumail-nanjiani-brown-actors-have-reduced-brown-women-to-a-punchline/

>The pursuit of white women: Brown actors like Aziz Ansari have reduced brown women to a punchline