Do Italians hate Japanese people?

Do Italians hate Japanese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/life/2017/11/mayor-to-venice-tourists-stop-whining-and-pay-up/545741/
news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/restaurant-scam-in-venice-targets-and-exploits-tourists/news-story/8dfefe4a5c1a7f0327c809105c57686b
youtube.com/watch?v=VEr4od4jQk0
steamdb.info/app/367500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Restaurant owned by a Chinese woman and run by a Turk.

wow racist
they're italian now

No

why are italians so hate us japanese?

Veneziani arent humans

Yes, they're extremely racist towards japanese and Asian in general

yes they're asian italians

Not true, everyone I met always said nice things about you, probably because anime was very popular here.

Veneziani are subhuman scammers with most foreigners

do japanese hate people?

SHAMEFUR INCIRUDENTU!!!!!

maybe they were just really good steaks ?

citylab.com/life/2017/11/mayor-to-venice-tourists-stop-whining-and-pay-up/545741/
news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/restaurant-scam-in-venice-targets-and-exploits-tourists/news-story/8dfefe4a5c1a7f0327c809105c57686b

turks, wogs, same old tricks, you're not fooling anyone Sup Forumselligent

Just saying, we aren't at all and you attacked us. Same thing with Germany and kindof Russia too.

They don't hate anyone, They just desperately love money so much that seriously believed Asians are dumb enough to actually pay off the price.

If they had at least over 90 IQ they wouldn't raise their price that much as if they received three stars before.

Who cares, People will not stop travelling to the most overrated continent on this planet anyway.

if you dont check the rating of a place in a well know scam tourist trap city you deserve to be scammed because you are a fucking idiot

Europe? THE most overrated? not too sure about that, have you seen North America?

Do people even see North America attractive? I thought they only visit New York to see some dumb rusty statue and square.

>they
*people
damn, I've studied English for 10 years but still make stupid grammar mistake like this.

Vegas, usually.. or something like that.. even then it's still bland and generic. Very dull. Everything is grey and dirty.

Nope. We love japanese. What happened there was not because they were japanese, they could have been from whatever country, it does not matter.
In Italy there are restaurants that will try to scam people from other countries.
Yes, we are that shitty.
Turism gives a lot of money and we say thank you by fucking you 1000 euros.
Places like Venice, Rome and so on are dangerous for your money if you are not careful.
Don't be shy, check for the prices on the menu, and of course don't fucking go in restaurants that are in the fucking centre of the city.
Ask for help from other people, because italians love to fuck people over, even other italians, so if an italian sees that some restaurant charged you 1000 euros, they can't wait to enter that restaurant and burn it down.
Veni, vidi, vici my friends. Romans still strong in our blood. Alea iacta est, salt on your fields and never try to fuck with us.

only complete IDIOTS would go to america for the cities, their value is in nature
which isnt usually convenient since there are other options closer

Italians love Chinese and Americans because they have lots of money and wonderful culture
Japanese do not have either, so they are hated

Serves the stinky japtards right for buying food from (((italians(((

I'm part Italian and I love East Asia
My gf is also Korean

>Chinese and Americans
>wonderful culture

youtube.com/watch?v=VEr4od4jQk0

>My gf is also Korean

wut

Just love toil

kinda explains the mafia gangs down south...

>check for the prices on the menu
good but not enough, they will often charge stuff that isnt reported on menu
just check on apps the ratings, if someone has 300 reviews with 1/5 there must be a reason

I'm East Asian trapped in white piggu body

Well they can only charge il fottuto coperto che non so come cazzo si dice in inglese.
It might be something like 2-5 euros added per customer, nothing more.

to the price on the menu they can add:
the service (the guy that takes the stuff from the kitchen to the table)
the standard coperto, the stuff on the table (usually 2-5 euros as you say)
the table itself can have an extra, usually done in % over the total that can really fuck you up
check the place in op's article, they charge 13.5% just like that
so a beer that would be 3 euros becomes 8-10
anyway you simply should avoid any place near famous spots

t.John Jackson Rossi

>gangs
>organized crime which dominated the country during the '60 and almost blew up a stadium are gangs

Yeah

t. berber rape baby sicilian

Japanese made the Italian a pig in film so It is known that jap is racist in Italy

BECAUSE EVERYBODY HATES JAPANESE
GOD FUCKING DAMN EVERY FUCKING DAY

Miyazaki is a pastaboo though, and he also made "The Wind Rises" which also talks about italian aviation, and Ghibli was the name of an italian aircraft.

Nothing wrong with scamming tourists desu, we do it a lot too.

>tfw eating in a nice restaurant
>African selling fake shit barges in and disrupts everyone

Happened every time I ate out while in Spain

Wtf I love Italy now?

everytime i put the "authentic italian food" label out of my local i crack up

>venetians being greedy as fuck with foreigners
>yet WE are seen as the greedy ones

That only happens in crappy restaurants for tourists tho, not in "nice restaurants".

there is a reason no one goes to genoa

it's a shithole with nothing interesting to see and abhorrent people?

If they knew about our pesto they would rush in en masse

I'm from Venice and I went to check this place out. How anyone in their right mind would go inside is beyond me, it looks dodgy as fuck. I went inside pretending to ask directions and my shoes were sticking to the floor so dirty it was, and there was a distinct smell of sewer water, their toilet is probably broken. Staff are Chinese and became immediately rude when they realised I wasn't buying anything.

t. Bauscia

Why Japanese companies hate Israel?

why dont venice mafia burn up those places

The mayor, that swine, protects restaurants and hotels and encourages ripping off tourists

>going to v*nice
>ever
they 100% deserved it

Do people actually live in Venice tho? When I went there some years ago it seemed like a theme park, only hotels, tourists, restaurants and shops for tourists and a few Italians larping as gondoliers for tourists.

the whole city is just one huge sinking theme park yes, no one actually lives there

zitto animale

is this a serious question?

He made unfunny joke.sorry.
I know miyazaki love europe in general.

That's what I thought, all the houses and buildings had the windows shut down and everything.
Yes.

wut.

>with only glasses of water
don't euros charge for that?

There are approximately 55.000 residents and the number is dwindling each year. There's a pharmacy that has a counter on the shop window so you can see in real time how many people are left. The only "theme park" area is the way from the bus station to st Mark square, if you go anywhere else it's a different place entirely

If you ask for tap water no. If you just ask for water they'll bring you a bottle so they'll charge you. At least in Spain.

this
they probably dont even give tap water, or charge you the service anyway so you have to pay

J*ps are too stupid to understand English, so of course they were also too stupid to understand Italian and thus ordered dishes from a very expensive restaurant. Dumb fucks.

Happened to me in Rome too. Told the pregnant bitch I would punch her in the stomach if she won't stop bothering me. Absolute state of Med countries.

Actually they were scammed by the gooks in the restaurant

I have been to Venice in 2011 but I was too scared to enter any restaurant because I was in a different country in the end, so just roamed around the city with my (former) friends that I lost touch now haha

Didn't you eat at all or what?

When in Italy just go to McDonalds. Only place that won't try to rob you.

Japanese corporations overprice their shit here.

Happens everywhere in Spaghettiland. They all are just a bunch of crooks, Better eat at McDo there.

Why do you think that Japanese companies hate Israel?

Then don't buy shit quality overpriced J*p crap

>Cinesi

Lol

Don't let it get to you shitalians hate anyone especially themselves

The only places where you won't be scammed if you buy something to eat are kebab shops. This is true for every touristy location, find the kebab shop.

>Told the pregnant bitch I would punch her in the stomach if she won't stop bothering me
most likely didnt happen, surely autism
just say no thx you rude parasite, you should be thankful to all the world that's allowing your shitty country to exist

I seriously can't remember what I ate there

People call out Jews for being scammers, but no restaurant in Israel does the shit Italian restaurants commonly do to Jew every customer, and we're not nearly as rude as your waiters. And our food is better.

Small example -
steamdb.info/app/367500/

And this is the case with almost every Japanese game. PSN is the same.

well the only reason I want to visit Italy is food, other than that it has literally nothing of interest for me.

Stop playing bido games you soyboy

טוב אחי

>the only reason I want to visit Italy is food

Italy memed the whole world to think your food is good, can't really fault him for not knowing better.

>Italy memed the whole world to think your food is good

Why is Venice such a stinking shithole?
Did being next to Slovenia cause this?

raughing at this post

30 euro for the meal

1000 euro for the animale fee

Italians hate everyone even themself.

>americans
>culture
LMAO

test

Were they not informed of the price of the meal before they ordered?