This woman, Vo Thi Mo, led a commando battalion of females that managed to destroy two American tanks with mines

This woman, Vo Thi Mo, led a commando battalion of females that managed to destroy two American tanks with mines.

Also gunned down a GI, and grenaded the rest when his friends went to "rescue" him.

Does your country have a history of proud female fighters?

Other urls found in this thread:

11thcavnam.com/education/warcrimes.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Pitcher
nytimes.com/2017/12/19/opinion/vietcong-generals-atrocities.html
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2013/03/vietcong-massacres.html
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Cong_and_PAVN_strategy,_organization_and_structure#VC/NVA_use_of_terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bùi_Thị_Xuân
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another pic of her.

Literally killing full grown men since she was 13 years old. Also spared three of them she was about to blow up while hidden, since they started crying about home.

Why don't you start from yours

Fuck off leaf.

North Vietnamese Army Regulars, on orders from Vietnam's infamous "war hero" General Vo Nguyen Giap, rounded up and marched the civilians to a dry river bed and summarily executed them with bullets, bayonets and clubs. Some were buried alive with their hands tied behind their backs. Their only crime — they believed in democracy or they were Christians.

The record is absolutely clear. Beginning in the 1950s and continuing until the fall of Saigon in 1975, communist leaders in both North and South Vietnam orchestrated as official policy the use of terror as a weapon targeted directly at the non-communist population of Vietnam. Communist terrorists blew up churches, schools and bridges, and murdered thousands of South Vietnamese civilian officials. In some cases, the communists murdered the wives, children and even livestock and pets of the officials.

After North Vietnam violated the Paris Peace Agreements and took over South Vietnam by bloody military force, they murdered thousands more civilians. Those that were not executed were taken from their homes and jailed for years in forced labor concentration camps. Some are still being held today.

There is no question about the intentional deprivation, beatings, torture and murder that U.S. and South Vietnamese prisoners of war were subjected to by the communist Vietnamese during the war. Many of the torturers are easily found today. They are still running the Vietnamese government.

11thcavnam.com/education/warcrimes.htm

This.

Lyudmila Pavlichenko, up to 309 kills.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Pitcher

>americans got defeated by asian females armed with sticks and stones
jesus christ...

easy.

this woman, Laura Secord is a national hero and quite famous. she went to warn our mohawk allies about americans invading, and they promptly followed her and btfo'd them.

if you look at vietnam today, it's pretty clear that america won in the long run. it's a shame, because the vietnamese really put up a good fight.

>won in the long run
no, they quite clearly lost you retard. It's like saying Sweden won its wars vs Russia because russia today is a shithole

loyalist whore

vietnam today is essentially an american vassal state, and only communist in name. the vietcong soldiers fought and died for nothing.

>11th Cav
>Unbiased source

no denying the viet cong were brutal, but it was a necessary cause to expel the invaders. most joined just because they were pissed off at american atrocities and many assumed they were french who never left.

don't kid yourself about fighting a good war.

>became communist
>USA nowhere to be found
>somehow this means USA won because swede has his head lodged up americas ass
good one my dude, upvoted!

Are you sure?

They already took Texas and Oklahoma, two of the most American states.

>Under the cover of night on Dec. 5, 1967, a coalition of Viet Cong guerrillas and North Vietnamese troops set the village of Dak Son on fire as its inhabitants slept. The assailants used flamethrowers and grenades, and they had their rifles ready for anyone who tried to escape. Villagers who awoke to find the roofs of their thatched huts aflame tried to run, and many of those who managed to scurry into earthen tunnels and caves before bullets mowed them down were washed in the fire blasts of the flamethrowers or asphyxiated in their bunkers. When morning arrived, the survivors stumbled out to survey the damage, and they found more than 200 dead bodies, most of which were corpses of women and children. Other villagers were missing, presumed kidnapped by the attackers.
nytimes.com/2017/12/19/opinion/vietcong-generals-atrocities.html

>In June 1968 the NLF guerrillas attacked a South Vietnamese village Shoncha, killing 88 and wounding over 100 civilians. As a result of the ensuing fire 80% of the village was destroyed.

>On 11 June 1970 the NLF guerrillas attacked a South Vietnamese village Thanmi, killed more than 100 civilians and destroyed more than 300 homes.

>48 people were killed in the bombing of My Canh floating restaurant in Saigon in June 1965.

>After the capture of Hue (1968) in the North Vietnamese Army soldiers and activists staged the NLF in the mass executions of civilians accused of collaborating with the government of South Vietnam (these events made history as the massacre in Hue ). Various estimates of the number of executed range from a few hundred to a few thousand people.

>Vietcong squads were assigned monthly assassination quotas. Government employees, especially village and district heads, were the most common targets. But there were a wide variety of targets, including clinics and medical personnel.

uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2013/03/vietcong-massacres.html

Yes, my mom fights every day to find a bf for me, always failed

>led a commando battalion of females that managed to destroy two American tanks with mines.
>Also gunned down a GI, and grenaded the rest when his friends went to "rescue" him.
WOW, very impressive!!!

>nytimes.com/2017/12/19/opinion/vietcong-generals-atrocities.html
>/opinion

>uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com
ah, some friendly blogger giving me the uncensored truth that mass media refuses to give me. truly an unbiased source.

I'm done trying to convince you of anything. It's widely documented by every historian, regardless of their opinion on the Vietnam war, that Vietcong were ruthless barbarians.

The only group that does not paint them as such is the Vietnamese government itself. A government widely known to be revisionist in nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Cong_and_PAVN_strategy,_organization_and_structure#VC/NVA_use_of_terror

There is not enough heroism. No torture etc.

yeah im not denying it. the worse part though is that you are just trying to deflect the fact that you got btfo by literally females and had to rely on b52s and heavy artillery to match them.

Because the USA was held back by the Geneva convention, unlike you cowardly fuckers.

>buger faggot still butthurt about it
Check it out, 43 years and still counting.

Reminder that you can't step outside without worrying of stepping on a Vietcong/USA land mine.

>(((Vietcong)))/USA land mine
HAHAHAHAHA

No

Most of them were literally just country folks pushed into a war after seeing their village bombed or Americans behaving like animals.

Natural response imo. communism wasnt that strong.

When you literally have to fight women the side of history is already against you lmao.

>Because the USA was held back by the Geneva convention, unlike you cowardly fuckers.
we all know that there was nothing that held burgers back.

>Most of them were literally just country folks pushed into a war after seeing their village bombed or Americans behaving like animals.
Literal revisionism
Vietcong would routinely go into South Vietnamese villages and threaten to kill all of the children of the Village if they did not join them.

>US
>respecting Geneva convention

lemme spray some agent orange and drop some napalm real quick

You realize USA could've used poison gas?
Poison water supplies?
Torch villages that had even an hint of suspicion of being Vietcong friendly.

We would've won the war if we did that. Or better yet do it the German way, every time an American died, 100 Vietnamese died.

dude you literally lost 2000 jets including 50+ b-52s to women like these.

face it, you lost.

>Torch villages that had even an hint of suspicion of being Vietcong friendly.
but you literally did just that

>There is no question about the intentional deprivation, beatings, torture and murder that U.S. and South Vietnamese prisoners of war were subjected to by the communist Vietnamese during the war.
Good.

Or as the Americans would say, bueno.

But you already are! Don't remember it?

Sedecuck pig on the run

Vietnam and everybody else is better off without you ugly Swedebitch. If I had bullet, and to decide whether I shoot a Swedecuck or a Vietcong. I line both of you up but make sure the bullet hits you first.

>if you look at vietnam today, it's pretty clear that america won in the long run
If you look at the ugly Swedecuck today, it's pretty clear that everyone else won in the long run

So did US found it yet, the ((chemical weapon))?

We only napalm'd positions that were known to have Vietcong activity, and in most cases there was visual proof of it.

I would know. My Grandpa was there and saw hundreds of Vietcong burn from Napalm, the retards would just zerg rush his base

geneva convention meant you couldnèt use nukes or bomb civilians "deliberately" like in WW2 although you did that anyways. meanwhile you literally dropped the equivalent of hundreds of nukes and still lost.

pic related. literally captured by a female and surrendered immediately after his bomber got btfod. surprised he didnt get executed on the spot, but well torture will do.

>My Grandpa little story over account and witness of many other source.
I would love to see your fucking face after burn out your house. Where you was born and raise burn to dust.

got shot in the face by king of manlets simo häyhä :^)

>You realize USA could've used poison gas?
>Poison water supplies?

but you did all those things you dumb boomer

>We would've won the war if we did that. Or better yet do it the German way, every time an American died, 100 Vietnamese died.

you couldn't do shit against rice farmers with spears and hundred year old rusted slavshit, even with your hi tech.

mainly because of your drugged up, disorganized late teenager extermination squads with shit leadership. Same thing happening in afghanistan and iraq and pretty soon somewhere else.
the only bad thing about burgers gettin eternally gtfo is that a lot of innocent die and that yuropoors have to clean up your shit.

>meanwhile you literally dropped the equivalent of hundreds of nukes
proof?

want another war you little rice nigger?
i'd love to bomb your shitty ass city

>We would've won the war
You lost. It's time to stop crying.

all true

you did that though. you had free fire zones and called it on women and children.

face it your grandpa was no different than a nazi. they were better fighters that literally initiated firefights 90% of the time, and scared americans shitless .only matched by americans use of napalm and artillery.

>face it your grandpa was no different than a nazi. they were better fighters that literally initiated firefights 90% of the time, and scared americans shitless .only matched by americans use of napalm and artillery.
My grandpa had PTSD because of seeing Vietcong burn to death.
It fucking scared him for life.
Now find me a Nazi that saw the enemy as human, to the point that he felt sympathy for them.

>want another war you little rice nigger?
>i'd love to bomb your shitty ass city

Lost a banter and start to threaten. Get out of here you stupid kid.

>all nazis were midless psychopaths
underageban

Nope.
Just want war.

Pretty sure i'm on the psychopath spectrum

>he's claiming that my grandpa was on par with the Nazi's who committed violations of the geneva convention
>i say he isn't

Oy vey!
Think of the good Nazis!

TNT equivalent is five times the amount over all of WW2.

america literally went full war mode and lost. they mobilized their entire population to BTFO you, hand in hand to kill americans.

pic related was a scout and sniper who btfo a handful of you.

>sympathy
>i'd love to bomb your shitty ass city

guess he got a dose of agent orange cos you came out retarded xD

>Just want war.
Yeah, do it. I want to see some fucking faggot on anonymous image board 'start a war' with his fatty ass.

ever wonder why your gramps got PTSD?

mate you lost a war against women and children. lmao he should feel ptsd, he is a fucking loser afterall and worse part is he lost to literally women and children.

A very symbolic cheerleader

1 average nuke of the USA in the 1960s was 1 MT of TNT.
We dropped 7,000,000 tons of TNT onto Vietnam.
7,000,000 tons = 7 MT.
8 US nukes would've been more explosive energy than every bomb we dropped on the riceys

Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking frog

No.

can't think of any

>they were Christians.
Based Viets.

dude you dropped 4000 hiroshomas, and still fucking lost.

against women and children lmao.

Boudica?

Little boy was a small weapon lad.

She wasnt in army during winter war.

>Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking frog
>being this rude
You are the one need to get out of this thread.

Anyway, back to topic.
Here another Vietnamese female general in 18th century. She know for riding elephant into battle and also an expect elephant trainer. The English wiki is kinda lack of information but if you know Vietnamese, there many tales of her heroic deeds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bùi_Thị_Xuân

>defending the Fr*nch
The hell is wrong with you

>assblasted amerifat
Fucken lol, Australians were better fighters than Americans in Vietnam and even we admit we lost

american damage control is delicious.

supposedly home of the free, and gets btfo. glad your grandpa was treated like shit when he got back, if it wasnèt for american propaganda and military worship he was treated like anyone would have treated clear villains.

WE

that was a bad time to be in the army.

i guess so.

I've never heard an Australian say that the war wasn't lost.

However I've seen dozens of grease minded amerifats coming up with trash excuses of why it wasn't a loss

well it helps the aussies didnèt need to randomly murder women and children and commit atrocities by bombing the entire regions as soon as they took a bullet.

its the only place in vietnam where the enemy was allowed to keep their memorial. americans and south koreans were refused for very clear reasons.

>Oregon
At least we have one.

Against her father's will, an unmarried Maria Quitéria enlisted in the Brazilian army, as a man, in October 1822. Until June 1823, she fought in several battles against the Portuguese in Bahia, where she lived. Maria Quitéria's father outed her as a woman once he discovered her betrayal—but because of her skill in battle, she was allowed to continue to fight. She was promoted to cadet in July 1823, and then to lieutenant in August, where she was received and decorated by the Emperor.

bump.

its good to see every country with a proud history of female warriors. meanwhile americans are sent to die for oil while their wives are getting blacked and chicanod at home. truly america is home of the brave.

Our woman makes sandwiches for men,

whats the name of that canadian general who repelled american attack and threw them into a river? he has a statue pointing towards united states daring them to attack again

Sir Isaac Brock and Tecumseh

both were fantastic leaders. tecumseh would have been a native american napoleon or founding father or whatever equivalent if he didnt die in battle, he was one of the few capable of unifying a bunch of tribes against the amerimutt.

thanks, man

I don't think we have any real female warriors in our history, but at least they like to roleplay as them and are qts

we had some

Why is it that whenever someones says Vietnam, an american comes in saying how they either "won" the war or could have won the war but didn't want to?

damage control and because americans still cling to the idea their forefathers fought good, honorable wars.

in reality they fought a popular uprising against women and children, and fucking lost. they cannot live with the idea that they were literally the villain in this conflict.

Eternal Burger butthurt that they lost a war to rice farmers even when not holding back

>However I've seen dozens of grease minded amerifats coming up with trash excuses of why it wasn't a loss
So, the "Bernie can still win" mene is an old tradition from the US?

North and South Vietnam were officially unified under a communist government. Here is how America won...

>North and South Vietnam were officially unified under a communist government. Here is how America won...
kek

Are you sure americans lost Canada?
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

Inés de Suárez

>PragerU
HUE
Now post the video where they explain to the Irish how the British invented the concept of republic.

Why are you so angry, Nyugen? Not fitting into Canadian society? They make fun of your tiny benis? Maybe you should go back to Ho Chi Minh City.

yup. this guy is a conservative into his revisionism that america was the good guy, and that they won the war meme.

in reality, america was getting fucked by low morale and had a fuckton of amputated veterans marching against the war. the entire world rallied against them lmao, every place but korea where civilian massacres are a national sport for them.

truth is, america was damaged reputation-wise, diplomatically and socially for decades.

honestly dude, this guy goes against what mcnamara, kissinger and everyone else said during the years of the war, that they were losing and cannot win.

you sound triggered my man. canada is literally actually the greatest country in the world.

wars lost by canada : 0
wars lost by america : 5+

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States