Just got an email telling me I got accepted into film school

Just got an email telling me I got accepted into film school.
What am I in for?

What school

>he didn't went to the movies

>not going directly to films
What is going on here?

>accepted
LOL

FUCK YOU!

>film school

From what I keep hearing, a bunch of elitist pricks who take this shit way too seriously.

There's probably some good networking in there though. Just remember to relax, enjoy yourself, apply your learning creatively, and if you think about doing a Tarantino ripoff or a dramatic film about suicide, take a big step back and literally fuck your own face.

I work near the NY film academy and it's funny seeing tons of people by battery park shooting the same retarded shit thinking they are all going to be bi g time directors. This shit should be illegal.

Fuck you leather man

WHAT school?

A lot of debt

This meme is a murican only problem

Whats going on here?

tarantino is attending a screening of one of his pre-cuck era films hence he is wearing plaid and a denim jacket. if the screening was of one of his more recent films he would be wearing a fubu sweater and a kangol hat. tarantino is a chameleon blending in with whatever his surroundings may be.

and what is it that they shoot

This

I'd say flipping burgers at McDonald's or barista at Starbucks, but those jobs will be automated soon. I hope you enjoy sucking dick.

>What am I in for?
I life of poverty

>the same retarded shit
Oh man, tell me more
I wanna know what I should avoid doinf, since I can't afford film school so I'm just trying to make simple shit in Indianapolis. Horror movies are cheap, which is why I wanna do them.

If you want to be a filmmaker, shoot films. Film school can be useful if you want to be a critic or something, but for the rest it's useless. Unless you're the kind of person who's able to make contacts, because that's pretty much the only thing of value. For the rest just learn by doing.

Oh, it shows, Quentin. It shows.

>this thread again

Tarantino watched a LOT of movies and pretty much stole all his favorite parts and made new movies out of them. Up to the Kill Bills anyway, didn't really follow his more recent career. Pretty much everything in his work is a reference to something else. He's still a genius though.

>first day in film school
>waiting for teacher
>this guy comes in

wat do?

Great years, and finally making your passion a reality.

>He's still a genius though.

No.

Pouring coffee and sucking cock.

What does the application for film school look like?
>1. Name
>2. Contact info
>3. How much money can you give us?

No idea but you're gonna see a fuckload of student films involving a firearm or drugs

They told me i was shit and needed to show them something,a short film, photograph w/e in 2 weeks max.
I did and they accepted it.

films.

Lots of unpaid work

>film school
Literally only good for retarded women and nu-males who don't actually know shit about movies but want to be amateur filmmakers.