STOP POSTING POLITICS IN AN ATTEMPT TO TROLL

STOP POSTING POLITICS IN AN ATTEMPT TO TROLL

WE HAVE LOKE THREE ATTEMPTED TRUMP/CNN THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YHAT CRAP I JUST WANT TO DISCUSS MOVIES

dumb frogposter

Well maybe if the politics board wasn't a garbage can filled with the worst basement createns humanity has to offer we'd be able to go there, but it is so we have to come here for decent discussion

Fuck off please

Then make one thread and stay in it and publicly disown any niggerfaggots who don't stay in it.

>complains about the politics board
>comes here to act exactly like them

Real gets those marbles rolling

You have to go back

Maybe if leftpol, GAF and r*ddit fucked off back to where they came from everything would be fine, but alas they wont.

You're exactly like all the 3rd worlders that come to western countries but don't assimilate to their culture and instead bring whatever shit they should of left behind with them.

those threads don't have decent discussion, they have redditors telling each other to go back to redit

Go to the Burbs thread user. Good discussion in there.

>90% of all political threads are pro-conservative
>this is somehow the fault of "leftpol, GAF and r*ddit"
really makes me think

It's only a problem when their autism leaks into actual movie related threads in other words it's always a problem

>anything right of the far left is 'pro-conservative'
really makes me think indeed.

>board celebrates the achievements of jews
>shocked that Sup Forums comes here

I don't agree with it but I understand the crossover. No other board has a serious a problem as Sup Forums does with this.

>anarco-commie flag

If you Sup Forumsedditors can spam garbage Sup Forums threads, Sup Forums threads and the likes all fucking day freely then Sup Forums should be allowed to discuss their shit that airs on television too
same with Sup Forums

you don't get to be selective about the shitposting you piece of shit frogposter

What are some examples of moderate political threads on Sup Forums? Fuck off retard.

Maybe this board would be better if SOME of us didnt type our posts with BIG MEATY CLAWS

At least the party rocker faggots contain themselves to one thread

It's not trolling in a sense. Libcucks are actually powerless and in a state of hysteria trying to maintain relevance, and Trumpbros are just taking the piss watching the squirm. I think libcucks are the root of the problem, they can't move past all of their recent failures.

Nah, the reason you faggots shitpost here is because Sup Forums has flags and most of you aren't 'murrikans.
That said Sup Forums is garbage, also kys.

Party rockers are part of the meme parasite cancer that came here because of baneposting and every single one of its garbage attempts at emulating it

Nice dude glad our team is winning the big leagues

WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK

I've honestly never met a healthy weight Republican voter.

>it's not trolling, we're just trolling the libcucks
wut

>shit I can't respond
>f-fuck off retard!

>It's not trolling
>Trumpbros are just taking the piss
Isn't that what trolling is?

t. cuck

Reminder: They want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a politically charged films or television is not related to Sup Forums(even though we've had them long before the election or the boyega stuff that brought them here).

You already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to Sup Forums still.

Isn't it funny how Trump voters are going to be the ones hit hardest by the new healthcare bill

Is this a pasta yet

What narrative?

BIG
MEATY
CLAWS

reddit's narrative

I did respond though. I asked you to provide examples of moderate political threads, which you ignored because I called you a mean name.

>guys stop posting about politics
>btw anyone on the right is a fat ass haha
>what's that, you replied, go back to Sup Forums alt right cries about everything

at least he didn't make a thread about it

ill stop shitposting about politics once they stop making capeshit. i havent been to the theaters in years.

>Still butthurt

/his/

/his/ is shit and outside of also being flooded with Sup Forums's refuse they have a lot of stupid alt-history threads that should be in home in /tg/ or in /vg/ and soooo fucking much nazi worship...then again, /his/ lasted like one weekend before becoming that, and while Sup Forums is to blame in part what really fucked it were /lit/manlets that where halfway Sup Forums and halfway butthurt about getting btfo by other /lit/ autists for being plebs and thinking Infinite Jest is good.

>Supporting Character irrelevant to the main story plot is casted as a minority.

>"UGHH GUYS, I'm so sick and tired of (((HOLLYWOOD))) and their jewish brainwashing trickery."

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

You can choose your flag on Sup Forums.

Also, let's be honest, Sup Forums is Sup Forums. We're the same people writing about various different subjects on their respective boards. Here it's film and TV, there it's politics itself, but politics is always involved.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing

You probably have shit opinions anyway, nobody wants to hear them, crossposter. What sort of retard goes to Sup Forums to discuss politics anyway? You either have to be up your own ass or baiting.

>Trumpbros are just taking the piss watching the squirm
This fucking delusion...

>Also, let's be honest, Sup Forums is Sup Forums
t. Sup Forums

kek, Sup Forums's opinions on film are never any deeper than "the jews are putting niggers in my capeshit again!"

They are the ones that will mostly drop like flies and somehow they don't even know it. It's miraculous if it wasn't so fucking sad.

I have never gotten angry to the point of screeching about Jews in my movies, or how people portray Hitler negatively. Something wrong with you if you have.

This is closer to being right than you might think. Still no excuse to carry on like a bunch of pork chops.

Go back to r*ddit

>implying first world culture hasn't radically changed for the worst for bothe ends of the spectrum in the last 15 or so years

>You already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it.

I don't think so, if anything they are pretty successful at what they did as most of the denizens on the more populated boards has already adopted their narrative because they are too stupid or inexperienced.

It hasn't, mr. doomsday. Societal values change literally every decade. That's reality, faggot.

>STOP TROLLING ME
>THESE POSTS ARE WHAT ARE MAKING ME ANGRY, SO STOP
I can only hope this is some 3rd level meta trolling and that you aren't new as fuck.