How do i talk to people

how do i talk to people

You don't.

Maintain eye contact. Intense eye contact.

Dubs

be interesting, have a life filled with rich experiences to draw conversational topics and anecdotes from.

if you're a virgin don't even bother. people can hear it in your voice and manner of speaking.

>your doing it right now

is this true

If you're still a virgin after you're done with puberty then don't even try to talk to people

no
being a good talker is a learned trait
you can theoretically trick anybody into thinking that you're interesting if you're good enough at conversation

BLAH BLAH BLA

>sex magically changes the way you talk

Not in the slightest.

That user is probably floating on anti-depressants at the moment

ABL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLA

i fucking wish

not really

there are much better ways to tell

just ask them about themselves. people love talking about themselves.

if ur really autismo and not just making a shite thread for fun then start small.

every time you go to the gas station or grocery store make yourself ask the cashier how they're doing and 1 stupid trivial/general question. (any plans for the weekend? have yall been busy today? some bullshit about the weather etc)

once you're comfortable with that, get comfortable with smiling as you walk past someone. just a brief smile and a quick 'how are ya' will usually get you a smile and response. a real smile though, with teeth and eye contact. you aren't stopping to make conversation with this person you're just being polite in passing.

once you get comfortable with those two, then you can move onto striking up conversations with strangers and again, just ask them about themselves. ask enough questions and eventually you'll find a middle ground.

but the most important thing to remember is; get over yourself faggot. just start fucking talking to people. so what if you get awkward and nervous that first time, nobody fucking cares. if you bitch out and quit approaching people because you acted like a scared bitch that first time then thats all you're gonna be. man up and try again it's not fucking rocket science. social skills are just that, and skills take practice to master. now stop jerking off 4 times a day and go socialize, movies suck anyway.

I didnt read any of this because you can tell from the spacing that it was written by a virgin

what is even the point of talking to people when you gain nothing out of it
I don't mean gain in the material sense I mean gain as in the fulfillment of your prime directive sense
are there really people out there who need to have meaningless conversation with other people even at random just to feel well?

sometimes I wonder if the human race is already obsolete

Hello, are YOU a pleb?

Get really good at something

>people

Learn to talk about football or cars. That will take care of all conversation with about 90% of men. Don't worry about talking to women, just ask them something and they'll talk for like an hour.

It raises your self-esteem and gives you more confidence.

What would happen if I run into someone who wants me to talk about myself, but the only conversation skills I have is asking them to talk about themselves?

only if you're retarded enough to stake your self worth on something as trivial as sexual conquest in the first place