What is his next movie project?

What is his next movie project?

Other urls found in this thread:

retrodomination.podbean.com/e/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=W9CzHT48kV8
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/
youtube.com/watch?v=zz1xMEVkIUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suicide probably

Adapting Mike's comics

adapting mike's dick

Literally Who?

He said he wanted to do a horror movie next.

I'd watch it

based girth poster

ty buddy

An AVGN episode on an N64 game. Cap this.

A drama about an autistic child who dreams of becoming a famous director but ends up running a YouTube channel with his alcoholic college friend.

>I'd watch it
Just like you watched the AVGN Movie and were incredibly disappointed because you were reminded that his talent and creativity only appear good in the realm of the cesspool known as youtube?

AVGN : Covenant

He's the typical douche that wants to make a movie for some fuckin reason. He has no life experience or good ideas obviously, so why make a movie????

He can't even think of a good idea for his YT channel. You seriously think he's gonna make a good movie? His last series literally gets 30k views and episode and he has over 2 million subs. He's burnt out and his sidekick Mike is literally a piece of shit human being

hair loss commercials

He's directing the sequel to this, also starring in it along with his wife

I actually haven't seen the movie yet

i paid 20 bucks for an autographed poster of it to help fund the movie, no regrets, i love avgn. fuck that fat shit ryan though, and fuck them kicking bootsy out

the disappearance of Bootsy Suzumiya

he must be the master of comb overs

I miss avgn cuckposting

people say he got un-just, but he literally said he saw the fucking movie because some guy gave him a copy on bluray or something.

Just because he's making some stupid statement on youtube to get some upboats about ghostbusters doesn't uncuck him

did james ignore you at a convention or something user? you seem more butthurt then you should by a youtuber

I was talking about ghostbusters by the way
retrodomination.podbean.com/e/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
around 40 minutes

i fucking love this pic

>N-n-no you're the butthurt one! I wasn't replying to you because my feefee's got hurt by that comment

>being so mad you have to green text an entire reply
yes im mad too now

>and fuck them kicking bootsy out
them? mike had a bipolar mletodwn and got rid of bootsy on his own. but fuck james for letting it happen that bald pussy

He's pissed me off a lot lately. Every video is like. "I keep my self isolated hurr I'm so busy hurr I don't understand internet culture." At some point you have to.

Reminder. We all doubted this guy and everything he said turned out true.

james dosent do twitter or go to shit like Sup Forums, hes just to old to have missed out on that shit, he only knows it through mike, who probably protects him from all the shit flinging

I know that's why I said at some point you have to. If his channels and website are doing good then ok.

james is like Théoden, a sad pathetic man, and Mike is Grima who controls him and the entire channel as a result.

Implying he would make so much money without Mike.

>Without my movies, I'm nobody, really.
>But i made a hundred.
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

youtube.com/watch?v=W9CzHT48kV8

those fucking comments lmao

I dont understand how he hides it

the signs were always there

The Accountant 2

the realist in the game

What happened recently?

People have been talking like he's done something.

Mike should have never let him go out in public

A video of him in character is a sign?

nothing, but ever since that scathing female ghostbusters review we've been on his dick again.

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/

youtube.com/watch?v=zz1xMEVkIUo

Implying Mike would have made any money in this business without James.