Adventure Time Thread

With the season finale coming up, CN just uploaded this clip from Preboot. We Mother 3 now.

>Jake is really excited at the idea of being cursed again. Hopefully the investigation of early human culture will dig up some good hexes.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-0jzItr-cg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kentisawesome/status/756183428920283136
instagram.com/p/BEwSzopjcxS/
files.1337upload.net/1310319881.pierrezaius_adventure.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016
>Adventure Time
>Relevant

They are still making this shit? Wow...

>PB can't develop a cool bionic arm for Finn despite hundreds of years messing around with bots and instead gives him a shitty tube arm
>Tiffany is actually the one who gets the correct arm

>Masked woman lady likely has a reverse Oedipus Complex with Finn like Sam Alden was tweeting about leading to another shallow love angle and more heartbreak for him
>that song number

Yeah, i'm being an overly cynical autistic fucktard, but hey, I hope it blows my socks off when it airs

Why wouldn't they be? They still have at least one seaspn left.

God damn. I like this show a lot, but I pray for its end.

For the past season or two, it just feel like plots and stories that end in nothing and don't really affect anything else, rolling on from one to the next without any real ending. That and dressing up Marceline and Bubblegum into fifty different outfits and hipster hairstyles.

At this point I only watch it for Ice King, but I'm sure he's not getting any closure anyway.

If that image was made today Finn would be replaced with Bubblegum

Seriously that ship has spread like cancer

Please give us a home, no one even makes threads of our show anymore

So was Susan confirmed to be Finn's mom or what?

You what?
People make WAY more Regular Show threads than Adventure Time threads, now.

SEASON 9 JUST GOT CONFIRMED LADS!
twitter.com/kentisawesome/status/756183428920283136

>More Susan Strong

Awesome. Best girl.

okay

Finn's Mom maybe?

Sweet.

Any word on when it'll air?

Maybe that masketta woman is Finns mom and he was born via test tube and a mix of her and martins genes

>Tiffany's back

Neat.

Cautiously optimistic. I've found this season mostly better than the last one.

Good taste, although I can't decide between her and Canyon.

I can't stop staring

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck I have been waiting for this Preboot sneak peek all day, I was looking at the horrendous reboot of Ben 10.

>Preboot
What?
They're gonna reboot AT while it's still airing?

t. Anons whose ships didn't deliver.
>implying you have to stop watching a show because it isn't new
Song was fine, it was the mashups I wasn't too fond of. PB has been in enough episodes already it's time we see some new ones. It also seems like we are back to status quo with Tiffany. How Tiffany died was a great way to kill off a character, was there any reason to bring her back? Why not Rattleballs?Aside from episodes featuring more thought based episodes, nothing has really changed, the show is still about Finn and Jake in Ooo.
Didn't Fubblegum die already? Holy fuck watch "Don't Look" it's obvious Finn doesn't see PB as a love interest anymore. OH doesn't even refer to him as anything suggestive either in the same one. Stop being delusional Bubbline is the OTP accept it.
Nothing objectional yet, patience.

Preboot and Reboot are the titles for the last two episodes of the season.

Episode titles, user. Preboot and Reboot are the titles of the episode. Their official tumblr said that CN was going to release something related to the season finale.

Where have I seen that bear with the clock arm before?

dear god why?

Is CN trying to do with AT and RS what Nick did to Spongebob and FOP?

If you mean milk the cash cow no; that's more like what they are doing with TTG. Adventure Time has already surpassed Spongebob is number of episodes already. As long as the show is still about Finn and Jake in Ooo, what's the problem? I feel like you guys just want it to end. I am rewatching the series and it really isn't all that different than the earlier seasons. It's just nostalgia.

Just an opinion, but the show feels stagnant and later seasons are definitely diff. from the earlier ones. Like, the eps focus less on humor or plot and more on attempting to be deep and arty

I still keep up with the show every now and then, hoping some crazy shit goes down

One of Finn's Cosmic Owl dreams in Hoots.

>tries to be deep
I can think of like three episodes where they tried to be deep but it didn't fit. Happening aren't going to happen every episode, and if they happened too often they wouldn't feel like anything special. There's still humor, the show was entertaining at best, no episode is going to have you dead the entire way through.

Between all this and that Instagrammed cast sheet for a S8 episode, I'm hoping it means Susan's getting upgraded to recurrer status. Best adorable amazon.

Just looked at Tvzap2it, and for the 4th of August Adventure isn't airing. Looks like we may have to wait some time for the season finale. Theoretically until the 11th is the next possible date for the finale.
JUST

Doctor Gross is likely Patience.

Is that Ms. Frizzle?

Definitely stagnant though.

A scientist who travels in a vessel that looks like a narwhal?
There's no way it's not a Jules Verne reference.

Because season 1 wasn't? Didn't jack shit happen in season 1 I don't know what you're going on about.

Literally who?

Season 1 was world building for Ooo, which is fine, if a bit soft with its finale. The show should end after the movie though.

>season 7 is stagnant
Meanwhile we learn of PB's origin, and discover a sibling of hers.
Marceline and PB become closer friends after hang out in the candy rock lines.
We learn of Marceline's backstory as a vampire hunter, she learns what is it like to be mortal again, and further becomes closer to PB.
Finn and Jake fix the unfortunate fate that they bestowed on the Farmworld universe.
Betty uploads an A.I. into Ice King's crown, and Simon's sane personality uploaded into the crown reunites with Betty, although an A.I. It's close enough.
We also learn more about the crown.
Finn's Finn Sword gets damaged by his grass sword, and the effects are still yet to be explained.
Finn and FP officially are now on good terms.
Normal Man is now back in Mars to help his ruined state.
And the most recent episode, Jake matured and can accept defeat acknowledging a good game. Official dignifying himself.
We are not even done get, we still have the season finale to go though, get ready for some lore.

>world building
Season 1 didn't explain ANYTHING. The creators weren't even PLANNING on having the show set in a post-apocalyptic world, but since the business men were obviously from the 20th century, the writers just went with it. Introducing the world doesn't count, especially when half the characters don't even make another appearance outside of their season.

S7 is a step up from 5 and 6, but I think it's time for the show to start wrapping things up and hang up its boots

We got two more entire seasons to go read it and weep.

hopefully that is it

people really need to learn a lesson about not dragging things out too long

No need to act smug about it. It's enough time to wrap up most of the remaining questions about the show, but it's prime has definitely passed.

im a shitface but i hope the confirmation of this getting another season means the same for regular show, but it's looking like that show will end after season 8 since it's doing a big story all that season

im disappointed to think it won't, but glad AT got a new season order

I haven't seen the instagram cast sheet, can you post a link?

please someone do it, me neither

it was a training arm, y'dork. imagine how much more damage he would have done with a proper cool bionic arm. and anyway she had to make it in like 3 seconds, and she has very little previous experience in bionics since with candy you can just build them a new one out of candy and it works.

well, this is fucking spooky

Is that Lisa Kudrow as the doctor?

My guess is, half the humans turned into fish people, like the ones who went into the sewers for safety, while Two Bread Tom and the gang went to a different continent. Guessing humans without being bothered by so much magic garbage that they advanced so far that they're basically just like nihilistic crazy scientists, after all Martin was in space prison and knew everything, and if Dr. Gross is human, then she probably made Susan Strong, or gave her robotic implants or something to work with the fish humans.

Do you not understand what jokes are bro

It's more likely the hyoomen tribe are the descendants of Two-Bread Tom's tribe. Being in a very aquatic environment along
with the contamination in Ooo most likely mutated them. In the case of Susan Strong it has yet to be explained. Dr. Gross said that this lab is the opposite of extinction. Maybe that has something to do with Susan, preserving the human race. We know not all humans mutated, because we have characters like Martin. That in normal in evolution, homo sapiens sapiens still existed with earlier hominids for some time.

bump

>tfw called these episodes being based around Susan Strong

instagram.com/p/BEwSzopjcxS/

Remember this show's glory days Sup Forums?
files.1337upload.net/1310319881.pierrezaius_adventure.swf

The experiments had the same patron in the head.

>files.1337upload.net/1310319881.pierrezaius_adventure.swf
Hahaha what the heck, never seen this before

You're welcome friend. Shit's a classic.

I'm hoping for more Canyon.
Giant Wife, best Girl

Oh wow, I haven't seen that in forever.

jesus christ why I bet you 1$ fucking season 8 does not have a coming of age story for fin

Man, the AT fandom has truly died, hasn't it?