What supervillains do you think superheroes have secretly had a crush on, Sup Forums?

What supervillains do you think superheroes have secretly had a crush on, Sup Forums?

Killer Moth is fucking based

yeah but who didn't have a crush on killer moth?
this

>obligatory Hal and Sinestro post

>steph fights scarecrow
>steph starts stuffing her bra
I have a theory.

how long would this crush even last?

>Killer Moth having a sexy authoritative voice
>Batgirl having a crush on Killer Moth
I NEED IT

A lifetime.

>Scarecrow
>not black mask

You never forget your first, user.

>obligatory Batman and Joker post

Fuck you for making me want more of this because you know damn well that there isn't more.

Quads confirm that steph never forget that drilling he gave her.

Pardon me for being stupid (and non-american) but what sort of principal voice makes a batgirl wet her panties?

The only principal i can think of is the one frOm Recess and im pretty sure thats not gonna impress and batgirls

Think Clancy Brown.

It's supposed to be 'authority figure knows you did bad and is going to punish you' but without the incestual undertones that squick some folks out.

It just means that he has a stern and sexy voice.

This is embarrassing. Killer Moth, really? Jeez.

>what sort of principal voice makes Batgirl wet her panties
The kind that keeps you after class to teach you sone discipline.
>strict
>deep
>bit gruff

But Hal is a pedo.

That's what so great about it, it's totally out of left field.
>this guy had Batgirl creaming her panties
>Batgirl would fight him and win then go home to fantasize about him and his sexy voice doing godawful things to her

That's not what I meant!

I like how the artist drew them looking like they were fucking

I bet babs has a daddy kink.

>Yeah take it you slut
>B-Batgirl please slow d-down.

And now I'll always read Killer Moths lines in the voice of Keith David.

So the voice of her dad?

beat me to it

Do you think that's how Gordon sounds like?

Does the narration say "He sounds like my dad"
>no
Is there any reason to believe that's what she meant
>no
Than no, not the vocie of her dad you dumbfuck.

Don't remind me of that one Batgirl issue with her dad as Bat-Mech.
>No dad, it's just not you without the moustache. You look too young.
>You've still got a few of his tricks to learn if you want to be like the old Batman teehee
So Barbara, because of growing up while surrounded by authorative older male figures developed a fetish for this kind of man. This explains a lot.

>surrounded
There's just the one.

I think we can all agree that killer moth had a part,no matter how small, with our sexual awakening.

I love this thread.

Principals don't teach.

Now I want a scene where Killer moth manages to get away from Batgirl because his voice is just too goddamn sexy.

Batgirl's a cockslut these days

Literally all she talks about is getting drilled. I guess getting your legs back makes you cock-crazy

Gotta make up for your lost time.

Pretty sure Spider-Man wanted to bust a nut inside Black Cat for decades

Who doesn't tho

I am really surprised about the lack of rape stories involving Black Cat considering how Marvel is all about down-to-earth and relatable stories.
I mean, she looks like the perfect kind of character that is "asking for it"

>*villain removes mask*

>"LOOK UP ON THE FACE OF YOUR NEMESIS!"

>"OH NO HE'S
HOT."

>He doesn't know about the story Kevin Smith wrote

>Kevin Smith
That would explain why I don't know
Elaborate?

I like to believe one of the biggest issues when being a teenage superhero is the uncontrollable lust you'll feel for a supervillain one day.

You've got all these young adults in tight outfits fighting very confident figures most of the time, and eventually you're going to start seeing them develop crushes or have sexual fantasies about them.

This is at least my theory for why Peter Parker developed such a strong lust for Black Cat. If he had been in his twenties when they met then he might not have developed such strong feelings for her. But because he was still young and she flirted most of the time, his brain couldn't really put her all the way over into the evil category.

Shit, how many Titans do you think crush on Luthor? Or how many of the teenage X-Men wanted Mister Sinister to experiment on them?

Nobody wanted Toad though, they never do.

"The Evil That Men Do" story a few years back.

She got raped back before she got powers, in college.

Comics touch on how hormonal teen heroes are. That's why young hero groups have so much interbanging.

Truth be told, comics really underplay it, though. You can't cram a bunch of perfect 10s together in high-danger conditions without shenanigans happening.

Huh, not as bad as I was expecting.
I was more thinking something like Black Cat got gangraped by goons and walking down the street all drugged up with jizz dripping out of her mouth and cleavage

You know, the typical rape scenario you see on Law and Order or shit.

Smith's story sounds realistic and not anvil on the head retarded

One of the villains also drugs and tries to rape her.

>Killer Moth has a deep, principal-y voice
Weird, always read him as the Scratchy Voiced Teen from Simpsons.

Tries being the keyword

With SJW in full swing, I'm expecting any and every female Marvel heroes to get raped in one way or another and the authors calling us shitlords for it

Killer moth is a serious villain user and you will show him some respect.

After the cartoon with his daughter, despite being unable to remember the actual episode or VA, I always read him as a sort of 1950's sitcom dad who just happens to be a super villain, too. Deep voiced works for that.

Male hero on female villain shouldn't count, because damn near every male hero tries to purify the evil with his dick.

>If he had been in his twenties when they met then he might not have developed such strong feelings for her.

It depends. In his late 20s, yeah he'd probably have a more objective view of her. But in his early 20s? He'd be thinking of tapping that 24/7. People in the 20-25 range are the horniest motherfuckers in the world.

Don't remember Superman fucking any villain out of his own volition.

Running the Institute must have been hell on Professor X.
Surrounded by hormonal, nubile teens in tight spandex is probably twice as bad when you're a paraplegic mind reader. Every surface thought is probably just "I wanna put my genitals on/in them"

Superman's on a slightly different wave length than most.
Oh, and Flash is unique in that his dick tends to create villains

>Not getting wet for Dabney Coleman.

It's like you don't even want to fuck Spinelli by the swing set.

I've been waiting nearly 10 years for a Killer Moth minifig
>it's been worth it

And now that they've made one, they just can't stop!

b-b-b-bump! i wanna know more

Best answer

What kind of Law and Order episodes have you been watching, bro?

I don't know. I just use the name willy-nilly.

>secretly

Was Killer Moth based on The Fly from The Spider pulps? His evil-Bruce Wayne thing reminds me of that.

Alan Scott set a precedent.

I'm not sure if I'm seeing it right, but are those white lego people?
Why aren't they yellow?

He is some unnamed prisoner who had a large fortune stashed away si he's nore like the count of monte cristo.

What "evil bruce wayne" thing? Isn't Killer Moth a loser?

Yellow is used for non-licensed themes like City. It's basically it's own race where you can judge whatever race the figure is (though it's pretty easy to assume they're all white). Licensed themes like Lord of the Rings and Batman represent actual skin color to be more true to the license.

Gordon with a Mohawk never ceases to look retarded.

The fact that artists don't know how to draw a typical high n tight is even more retarded