/brit/

real new

Janine

Don't get why the normoids like Peter Kay? He just spouts the same shite and has been doing it for ages
>Rember x ahahahah

Brit/pol/ > /brit/

haha lads

going for a shit and theres NOTHING you can do to stop me

wow she's lucky to net a fine cream of the crop british specimen like that

fascist scum

*does a weird hand gesture while talking*
*looks quizzically at my own hand while doing it again*
WHAT'S THA'?
*does it again*
oi remember when ya mum usedta do tha'?
*does it again while mouthing something a mum would say*

State of women

why do (((people))) push the "but Jesus is a Jew!!" meme when Jews absolutely DESPISE Jesus, even more than they hate white people

i'd like to see you make people laugh

Can someone do a tldr

probably because he was quite literally a jew

"I'm an immature emotional wreck who expects constant attention and reassurance, please don't leave me though"

Women are actually like this as well, it isn't a meme.

tldr "I'm a mentally ill spaz and I don't want to change"

he was but Judaism of his time was very different and he directly opposed (and was killed by) the people who would eventually create modern Jewish ideology.
there's a reason Jews believe he is boiling in a pot of poo in hell with all the bad goys while Muslims just see him as a regular prophet to be respected.

Nothing wrong with Brit food

Organised to meet someone for sex later this week before remembering that I don't actually like casual sex

go in a tux then

I'm stunted enough but it we grow up with a whole generation like me I'll be very disappointed

Stop posting things I give so little of a shit about.

Have come to this conclusion as well and it really doesn't matter because most white Christians haven't a clue about the true nature of Jews nor think of Jesus as a Jew.