Ibtihaj Muhammad makes U.S. history, wears hijab in Olympics

>Ibtihaj Muhammad makes U.S. history, wears hijab in Olympics

Why does the USA put up with this degeneracy?

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2016/08/08/ibtihaj-muhammad-makes-us-history-wears-hijab-in-olympics/88399686/

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2016/08/08/olympics-hijab-wearing-american-fencer-says-she-doesnt-feel-safe-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watched her match,

Played like shit, behaved even worse.

typical sand nigger

Freedom of expression

It works both ways

Unless you are white

unless you are a muslim, eh?

Oh, and she's a special snowflake that "doesn't feel safe in America."

hotair.com/archives/2016/08/08/olympics-hijab-wearing-american-fencer-says-she-doesnt-feel-safe-in-america/

non whites don't deserve rights

No, they can do no harm

But if a white guy went up there and wore a cowboy hat you would see 47 articles calling for his head.

she was defeated by a french :D

She would have won if she was wielding a sabre or machete. Especially if the opponent was blind folded, on her knees and the quran was being qouted.

I saw this dumb bitch on Colbert (cuck) and she was acting high and mighty for some reason.

Like bitch please, just because you put a condom on your head doesn't make you special, you low IQ fuck.

>Ibtihaj

Bless you

In interview:

"Im representing people"

You stupid fat cunt, you're representing a repressed culture and enabling those assholes to continue what they do.

I kind of wish she won.

That way i could see her sit down on the podium and whip out her phone during the anthem.

She got owned by a French qt so who cares

what i see when i see a hijab

If she would wield a stick of dynamite she could also dominate relay races.

If she doesn't win it's all for nothing.

She better not for being a loser. Talking all that shit and bringing nothing back.

i read behead desu

Didn't she call for a hit on Trump?

WOW SO PROGRESSIVE :OO :))

what kind of sport is it sempai ?

first time i really follow olympics

hyppo hunting

Fencing

very powerful. give her a gold medal no matter what.

Oh I thought he was talking about the webm posted by

A simple medal won't cut it.
I suggest a golden star patch.

>black and muslim

Really trying for that reparations thing

Too late.

Idk why doesn't Brazil clean it's water?

how can white women even compete?

Great, time to go

what happens when every body firsts everything?

I dunno, I live in the non-nigger southern hueland, we have quality living standards over here desu

Nice

What's the name of the chick she lost to? I want to see the chimpout when she loses.

>making history because she wore a fucking headcover

>in a sport where you need a FUCKING HELMET

Liberals this desperate to pat themselves on the back for "Muh Culture" because they're too lazy to actually do anything to improve conditions.

why can't niggers share normal hobbies?

She has a Hijab? That's so un-american... deport.

>Hurr, I hate gays, trans people, and sluttiness.
Why, are you retarded?
>No, it's muh religion

>I wear a hijab for modesty in public
HURR DEGENERACY
>...It's my religion

Pick one and only one, Sup Forums. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Really makes me think

That whomever made this is a manbaby lol

I'm seeing a lot more muslim shilling aimed towards Americans lately.

>hejib
>not herjib

This is what passes for progress?!

America yes!

Thats why im so glad a white french girl
Destroyed the transvestite muslim nigger

ebin photo
>tfw hatewar with hohols

post a pic of your arm

doesn't apply to atheist Sup Forumsacks. I don't care about trans, gays, sluttiness, but I do hate condom heads

Putting words in people's mouths is bad, newfriend. I've never once seen someone on Sup Forums bash modern degeneracy because they felt compelled to by religion, mudslimes notwithstanding

Wish I saved the webum. After getting touched twice she ran backwards so fast she did the splits.

Ghetto Smackdown, Freestyle

same here....

Did she win a fucking medal. If not this is what is called in America "affirmative action". It means our minorities move to the front of the line regardless of talent. Sword fighting black "mooslim" woman from America. You can't make this shit up.

She is such a nasty, ugly fucking mongrel. You keep it, Brazil.

you forgot

>gets btfo early as fuck in the game because she sucks

So what have been her results?

Who cares: did she win or lose? This is the only thing that should matter at the Olympics.

Sweden can take her, they may need to offset their sausage party immigration plan.

I wonder how safe she would feel in a Muslim country? Because her family sure ran the fuck away.

I'd watch a mudslime covered in several layers of cloth try to win swimming or something that requires good visibility.
Now that would be an ultimate test of cerebral fitness.

>ID: 3GLD
Fuck, even Sup Forums is bullying

This. All the SJW bullshit is so tiresome.

In what way did she make U.S. history? Someone give me serious non-meme answer please. I want to understand this leftie craze they have with this coon.

This is normal in sub-saharan africa

Any fencers here with a shot at this?
>user makes history, wears ss uniform while competing

I saw a clip the media ran about her on TV here a couple of days ago. She competed in some sports in school but couldn't get on the olympic team in whatever shit sport she probably sucked at because she refused to take the hajib off.

So she figured out that fencing was basically the only sport where she could still wear it without violating the dress standards because of the mask.

So she picked fencing because it was basically the only thing she could do. And she kinda sucks at it. But media wants to spin it into being a powerful story about a strong black womyn overcoming racism and bigotry and showing the world how capable she is.

So are they going to be wearing the hijab in the water sports to?

She always behaves like that

But she sucked. France kicked her ass. Even forced her in to a split.

Did she win? That's my problem with this whole diversity thing. Poc should get awards, because of their skin color, but not based on merit. What type of fucked up logic is this? Michael Phelps is a winner not because he's white, but rather because he's an excellent athlete.

The thing happened at the oscar's. Terrible actors asking for awards. I've never heard Denzel or Samuel J. complain, and they're brilliant actors. They earned their awards.
This is just frustrating.