COME AS YOU ARE

Luke Cage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU

Iron Fist
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s

DEFENDERS
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jyd8MeKOgg

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jyd8MeKOgg

>tfw we're not even halfway through this wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g
youtube.com/watch?v=rLIdanH2_K4
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
youtube.com/watch?v=BlKH3Y9c7q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the main event
youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g

Looks like they are going to ruin Danny's origin.

Song gave me chills honestly
anyone else?

No because I've heard that song a million times. Still hyped though

Maybe at the beginning when it said "come as you are" and I saw how it fit, and when it said "As an old enemy" when it showed the hand.

How about the Champions?

yup he is aparently to goin to get in kung lun because his plane crashed

>you think you cant shave New York?
>you cant even shave yourselves

I'm worried most that they're going to remove the revenge element altogether. Danny's desire to become a living weapon, and his return to the wider world was centrally about getting back at his father's killer, and he didn't become the more laid back fun loving Danny we now know until after he gave up on his revenge, and decided to chill out a bit. His very act of removing the mask for the first time to assume the identity of Danny Rand again was a big moment in his development, but I guess that's gone now too, because it looks like he starts out with no mask and maybe gets it later for some reason? Is it really just about him coming back to reclaim his father's company and fight crime like the synopsis said? Cause that would be a bit weak.

what's the original story?

As I recall it, a family friend betrayed them and killed his father on a mountaineering trip, attempting to find Kun Lun. His mother got devoured by wolves in front of him, and he was taken in by Kun Lun, the people of which taught him kung fu.

Then he rips out a dragon's heart at the end of his training.

>dragons
>in Marvels grimdark netflixverse

If he's invulnerable what's the point of the car's door?

Using it as a ram to get through a couple doors and fuck a guy up, also even if you're bulletproof getting shot probably doesn't tickle

are his eyeballs bulletproof too?

>plane crashed
Bane?

>In the spanish video he tells Luke Cage he's "Harlem's Captain America" instead of "Harlem's Hero"
youtube.com/watch?v=rLIdanH2_K4

In a vision quest type thing, sure.

This.

Fucking Novoselic.

God Damn.

How can Marvel be so based on the tv/movie side of things, but fail so hard with the comics?

no

WU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN BITCH

Bendis

I also hope DC gets into the Netflix business all this cape television really makes me happy son. Deadass

>How can Marvel be so based on the tv/movie side of things
lost

we've already had Kun Lun in DD

so I wasn't the only one

When?

ma nigga remy

his laugh was fucking perfect

So does every netflix show need a hallway fight and a white collar evil boss?

where was the hallway fight in JJ? it was her piece of shit apartment

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAREDEVIL SEASON 3 TEASER.
I KNOW YOU FUCKERS HAVE IT.
GIVE IT TO ME YOU CUNTS.

Who's the man speaking?
Why the hand?
Why anything? This fucking teaser is absolute garbage.
But of course you drones will defend it.
Eat shit, Marvelfags. Open up your eyes and realize people are more excited about The Killing Joke than this shit.
Fuck off.

It's just a sign with a 3 on it that gets spattered with blood.

The point stands
Is this like a metaphor for class warfare or something or is it just the formula for the dark and gritty shit?

Since we don't have Doom, who do you want Luke to ask for his money, honey?

what do you want, it's basically an animated poster for the show. And it's fucking Stick you idiot.

>Daredevil Season 3
>Season fucking 3
>Meanwhile JJ gets completely shit on
>Luke Cage has only gotten its first trailer and Iron Fist just got a teaser
Why are they milking DD so hard? Season 2 was god awful because of Elektra and The Hand bullshit.

Why is the Netflix MCU stuff so good when all the other MCU stuff lately has been shit? Are they all headed by different people?

>Stick
Didn't he die?

Daredevil is the Iron Man of Marvel Netflix.

How the fuck is this not Arrow Season 1 plot? You've got to be shitting me.

I hope they go in a different route.

>why are they making more of their most popular series?
Gee, user. I don't know.

did you not watch it?

For all we know, DD Season 3 is post-Defenders. And JJ Season 2 is on the way, shut the fuck up.

JJ has a S2 confirmed

Stick
The Hand

You fucking moron

So has the Iron Fist controversy officially blown over?

>More Hand bullshit.
OH.
BOY.
Fuck whoever thought this was a good idea.

Netflix user

Can you post the page?
It always makes me smile

>DD staircase fight in the second season still the best MCU action scene so far

Will Iron Fist top it?

It may rear it's ugly head, again, when the show officially ramps into promotion.

It better.

>being this buttmad

Honorable mention goes to Frank in the prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE

>The BLM shitposting in the comments
Shoot me, now.

t. Pablo

The movie verse is basically a reboot done right.

>no beta ray bill
It ain't right yet

What? JJ S2 is already confirmed happening. Ritter said that they're filming Defenders and JJ S2 back to back meaning JJ S2 will be the first thing in Netflix Phase 2.

>using come as you are

those fucking cheaters. great teaster

Little bit. I know the song and Nirvana pretty well, but it was never one I listen a lot.

I like the grungy slightly ominous tone of the voice telling you whats gonna happen and all. But when the guitar riff enters you just know it's gonna be fun.

Daredevil has more simple single-arc individual stories to take from.
He's also the money maker and most conventionally popular one.

Daredevil gets the one shot hallway in S1
Jessica gets that weird visions-of-kilgrave walk towards the room in the hallway in the first episode (that's as Jessica as you can really get for a halway "fight")
Daredevil gets another in S2
Punisher gets one as well
Luke Cage gets one too
Iron Fist better deliver or my OCD will flare up.

>that skull of blood on his shirt

>One survivor
It can't be.

In a fanfiction series I read once where the authors goal was to bring Iron Fist, Luke Cage, White Tiger, and the Heroes for Hire to the MCU they changed the origin too, and I think maybe it could work?
iirc
>Danny, his parents, and Mechanum are at a meeting in japan or something
>Danny and his family were going to fly their private jet to the mountains to start their annual trip, Mechanum gets invited but nopes out
>As they board the Jet, Danny sees him having a conversation with the ground crew but pays it no mind
>as they fly over the mountain the plane malfunctions and they crash
the the rest of the origin happens as usual, with the wolves, and the training and all that. I don't remember how he realized their plane was tampered with by Mechanum, maybe it was when he got back to the City? I'd have to reread it

I didn't even notice that. Clever.

It's a shame that they put such distance between the Netflix shows and the films. Not that I particularly want RDJ showing up in Daredevil or anything, but the fact that the TV shows don't even reference the Avengers by name is annoying. I'd also like it if Daredevil appeared in one of the upcoming Spider-Man films.

Why did they call it Defenders rather than Heroes For Hire, anyway?

Because they're gonna be defending Hells' Kitchen. Maybe down the line Luke and Danny pool their shit together for a Heroes for hire Agency. Remember that this is kinda their first meeting and outing as a "team"

Plus it goes with Avengers

Does anyone have a link to the Luke Cage panel? Doesn't seem to be on YouTube yet.

Clearly they're saving them for that fabled Black Widow movie. It's gonna be Ronin with capes.
youtube.com/watch?v=BlKH3Y9c7q4

>white collar evil boss

Well those tend to be the most powerful people in at the street level. But there will be plenty of thugs, etc in the shows as well.

Because Defenders is a snappier brand name. That's all.
Historically it's Marvel's secondary super-team (back before X-Men blew up in popularity). The MCU introduces a secondary super-team, low and behold they call it Defenders.

I was thinking of that Fanfic, too, but in that Danny was the only survivor. His mother didn't get eaten by wolves. They were all hanging precariously on the edge of a mountain after the crash, his mother managed to get him out in time, but her and her husband still perished.

The only people who knew English were Yu-Ti and Davos, and that's because Orson Randall visited their previously.

The scripts were /really/ well written, that person should totally consider a career in writing, if they haven't already.

Loved his interactions with Colleen and Misty, and this line from Crane Mother after he and the other Immortal Weapons are sitting around the table before the tournament.

>Crane Mother: Does K'un-Lun detest its citizens so much, it has to use outsiders as its champions?
>Prince of Orphans: Now, is now the time for pettiness, Crane Mother.

Ouch, still cracks me up.

>dat Frank Castle at the end

Anyone?

I think the main reason that The Hand stuff wasn't good was that there was no resolution, just a bunch of questions that served nothing more than to setup the next chapter...

That said, if it all comes to fruition competently it could be great.

I think the problem is the fact that the hand is kind of bland and are nothing more than generic henchmen. Also Nobu should of stayed dead and given is a different villain.

You must hate yourself to come into a thread about something you don't like.

So obviously the hand aren't the main villains in the Defenders. Who's the big bad?

I think they are, what with the "hand" clawing itself around the word "Defend", but Stick voicing.

Because they're not for Hire.

They can't just fight minions for 6 episodes. They have to have a Main villain to take on at the end.

It's Netflix. People will eat that shit up and like it because they know they have the audience in the palm of their hands.

I trust them no matter what. Haven't failed me yet.

That's where the penetrate him in the show after he receives a concussion

Wasn't LoT Netflix? It could be a step in the right direction

No, he even kills the bad guy

No. LoT is CW.

>raging DCuck
Still mad about BvS user?

DCfags are the worst.

Come to think of it:
Does The Foot from TMNT have anything to do with The Hand from Daredevil?

But they did in Daredevil

Yes

0/10
Nice bait