twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah id say so

yeah id say so

NO. Chappelle's show is Reddit while Key & Peele are 9gag

yeah id say so
nahh id say no

Fixed

There we go
Why is Sup Forums claiming chapplle now anyways, I thought niggers we're all gross AID monkeys and what not? You guys know he had a distaste for whites right, one of the many reasons why he got cancelled.
Or are we able to pick and choose now.
>t. Sup Forums nigger

both shows are le SJW white ppl are ebil XD

Just because Chappelle is more edgy doesn't make him not Reddit. In fact I'd say it makes him MORE Reddit because Redditors are fake edgelords too

man, i'm not looking forward to when Sup Forums hates Letterkenny because it got too popular.

>le SJW white ppl are ebil XD
He made fun of all races you dumb fucking retard

Holy shit I was thinking the same thing

Chappelle was always liked on Sup Forums. Mainly for his two specials and secondly for his sketch stuff.

Both are niggers, so I really don't understand why are we comparing these two.

GIVE YOUR BALLS A TUG YOU TIT FUCKERS!!!!

That's a small guy.

the only comedy show that is Sup Forums is MDE

the rest are reddit

I fear Sup Forums is going to turn chapplle into a meme and put him on a kek flag or something in a few years time.

It's like Sup Forums is the reddit to rick and morty for the chapplle show and I'm the butthurt user who doesn't like how popular(repopular) it's getting now(again) with internet warriors.

oh fuck off. I see a chappelle's show reference at least 3 times a day on reddit.

You should stay there

This is true and it will trigger the nu user

aww triggered special snwoflake from nu/pol/

okay...

I enjoyed Key and Peele. All of their sketches were well shot and they left before they truly went to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

>reddit frogposter likes reddit shows
Not surprising

>k & p

Talented, considered, thoughtful sketches that comprise of various situations with a wide variety of characters

>chappelle

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

Seems pretty accurate.

left side - married to a chink (sign of a beta male)
right side - married to white women (sign of an alpha male)

seems about right

>be you
>afraid to like a show because he wants to fit in on an anonymous anime forum

More like reddit taste is shit taste so liking anything reddit is shit taste

>Talented, considered, thoughtful sketches that comprise of various situations with a wide variety of characters
>le ebin browser history sweating sketch
Wow so thoughtful, really fired them neurons

So you're admitting to being a beta male?

calling things reddit as an insult is ironically the most reddit thing you could do outside of posting capeshit threads.

no because I browse Sup Forums and reddit

Says the redditor

Ahh I see, a cuck.

are you implying there's something wrong with being a cuck? you do know only highly intelligent men can be cucks, right? It's a thinking's man fetish after all.

why are you on reddit? Stay there

Well I was going to ignore you after you made that post but you got trips so have a (You). Cuck

>I fear Sup Forums is going to turn chapplle into a meme and put him on a kek flag
That's all the newfags that have flooded Sup Forums over the past few years. You'd be more correct in saying you hope Rebbit doesn't make Chappelle into a meme. People on Sup Forums have always loved Chappelle. Nigger was almost always used ironically. All the neo-nigger shit was brought here from Rebbit and other mainstream social media sites.

Sup Forums is just reddit that is too afraid to say they are reddit
Look at Sup Forums, it's the just r/thedonald's ugly little sidekick

you got these teens that stroll on here thinking that they've found some secret internet hideaway, but really they haven't. Sup Forums is in top 100 sites visited. The normies took over the site many years ago. you can always tell the newfags, because they bitch non-stop about reddit

This is way more accurate.

>Sup Forums is in top 100 sites visited.
Literally wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites

BTFO

if you don't laugh at this, you belong on reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

So darkness the tables have turned!

MDE is reddit as fuck you retard. Sam even posts there.

>t. /u/redditor

It's true tbqh.

>Sup Forums have always loved Chappelle
I've been here for 10 years and I've always hated that faggots with his lazy ass observational comedy.

White people only rate his trash so high because he lets them laugh at niggers instead of with niggers.

Then again none of you people grew up with shit like comic view on bet, so you don't know how tired chappelles garbage is.

Real black comedy fans have been sick of his shit since half-backed

What is Sup Forums's opinion of kroll show?

Does S2 of Letterkenny get any better? I got like 3 episodes in and kind of lost interest. Absolutely loved S1 minus fartbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWwII7Z-Eeg&t
no