Well, Sup Forums?

You're response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8aRoLQpBjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am response?

And you are my wife's lover?

I wanted deadites so goddamn bad

What are some other films parodying their respective genres? 21 Jump Street comes to mind.

>sexy witches
>angry molesting tree
I love this movie so much

making fun of the show you're movie is based on=/=genre lampoon

Last Action hero...demolition man kind of

Why does nobody like Wendigo?
When'd it go bad

I would like to see the last one there. Twins. I love Arnie and devito.

The fuck is a Huron?

>tfw no super-duper-mega edition of the movie where you, the viewer, can pick anyone of the listed threats and the movie plays out with them instead

I think it's supposed to be some evil Native American savage.

What did Kevin do that got him on the board

Kevin dindu nuffin

He was The Good Son

I know it's whedon but I don't give a fuck, I love this movie

It's one of Whedon's better movies desu. No shame in liking it.

Sexy witches and native american savages. How did Whedon get away with it?

Sasquatch/Wendigo/Yeti for lyfe.

How the fuck would merman kill them?

By crawling towards a guy stuck under debris. Very slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8aRoLQpBjo

There was a lake next to the cabin, I imagine the aquatic-based monsters like the Kraken and the Merman operated from there.

I mean how would it kill the people in the cabin?

Sexy Witches

>Make a shit movie on purpose
>When you say you didn't like it because it was really boring and bland, people tell you that's the point
I really don't get it, why waste your time on bad movies just for a joke? Don't you have something better to do?

>no skinwalker

>no revenant

were they even trying?

A torrential rain storm starts up after they've summoned the merman, causing the lake to gradually overflow and the cabin to be flooded or even washed away.

>sexy witches

The blonde is p.hot desu

Unironically this. Only time I wanted to fuck a horse outside of Flight of the Navigator and LA Story. Thank God for making females ripe for the picking when you're in your 30s.

It's a talk about Kevin reference, maybe?

It wasn't boring or bland, nor was it trying to be.

Physical Description

Kevin is a sweet-looking guy who on the surface appears normal, but underneath is a psychotic killer who dismembers people.

He is summoned by a film strip, if someone looks at the entire strip.

Appearances

He is not seen during the Purge, but he is in one of the deleted scenes. In the novelization, Kevin is described as a quiet, normal-looking person with a small smile on his face who calmly walks through the post-Purge chaos until he comes across an injured guard. He then proceeds to "exsanguinate him in a second." When Dana finds the guard, he appears "untarnished, but Dana had never seen 'anyone more dead.'" Due to his unremarkable appearance, any normal looking human seen in the purge could be Kevin.

Inspiration

Kevin may be a trope of a guy who is seemingly normal on the outside, but psychotic on the inside. Example being Norman Bates from Psycho.

Kevin may be a reference to Sin City's Kevin, who fits the same description. A popular Canadian cartoon called Kevin Spencer also exists. The show takes place around Kevin and his alcoholic, sociopath antics.

Director's comments reveal it is most like the character "Kevin" from the novel "We Need to Talk About Kevin", in which the child Kevin displays sadistic violent tendencies.

The fact that Kevin is summoned by a film strip may have been inspired by the character Patrick Bateman, from American Psycho. Bateman uses the excuse, "I have to return some videotapes", to leave a social situation and follow up with going on a murder spree.

>You're
>You're
>You're
>You're

It should've been McCallister instead...

SJP in this was the thing childhood erections are made of.

Movie magic folks, she's ugly as sin in everything else and in real life.

Angry Molesting Tree