Generals on Sup Forums proove multiculturalism doesn't work

>generals on Sup Forums proove multiculturalism doesn't work
>generals on Sup Forums all suck
>therefore nothing really works

generals weren't always a thing. Int is just one of the boards that shows flags has less traffic and is less moderated, so people use it as a "local Sup Forums" In reality everyone gets along regardless of flag, ther ei sbanter here and there but the mood is friendly and peaceful.

>capitalism on bangladesh doesn't work too

racist neo nazi faggot neet behavior can be used as evidence

>brazilian wants to get into white countries because deep down he knows his is a shithole so he'll advocate for multiculturalism

>white countries
so you finally arrived
You are the shithole of the first world, I would prefer Chile or you

Yeah. I hate officers too. Especially generals. Sargeants are bros though. Also warrant officers.

It's really only that ONE asshurt Hue that hates that fact that other non-whites live europe while he has to live in HUEzil

I happy to live in a christian nation, enjoy your caliphate

You know deep down you're lying to yourself, you know?

Not really, I really glad to live here.

So why feel the need to shitpost on Sup Forums 24/7 and get butthurt when you learn someone might be an immigrant in Europe? Your words don't match your actions.

I'm not, you seem to be buthurt about islan and migrants
You are not seen with the hight regard the you imagine

multiculturalism proves multiculturalism doesn't work. simple as that. /intg is just a flicker of the fundamental theme of humanity. we hate each other based on culture and that's absolutely fine. if that weren't the case we'd all be brown shitskin subhumans indistinguishable from each other like flees on a dog

Yet somehow people found a way to seperate themselves into 200(!) Ethnic groups in India. They got along mostly fine for over 3000 years.

>seperate
tha'ts the keyword

Well then what does seperate even mean. Caste system is mostly abolished since ghandi and still the country holds togheter. Also even a caste system should have been open to conflict in your theory since countless ethnicities shared a position.

>is less moderated
this

Sup Forums is proof that FREEDOM is better than authoritarianism

india was never unified until the british came and they did not get along well.

i don't have a theory. i base my statements on historic evidence. people hate each other because they are not alike

and separate means "not together". that's it. no philosophy attached no discussion needed

The only thing generals prove is that this board sucks

>They got along mostly fine for over 3000 years
the british didn't rule india THAT long

Not true. They just sucked at being not invaded. India was largely unified already at the time of alexander. Even the Persians have written about it.

You are projecting your own feeling onto the world. People only need to share a common goal to be peaceful together, like the whorship of a King or religion, then they mostly get along fine. In todays world Hedonism has replaced Ideology so there is a lot of infighting. Until Humanity strives for one goal there will always be pointless fighting.

India arguably existed ever since the Indus Valley civilization, there are just gaps in between because its a long ass time ago and anthropology isn't perfect.

>India arguably existed ever since the Indus Valley civilization
yes, indian states that warred with eachother

>Until Humanity strives for one goal
yeah. good luck with that

Considerably less than Europe if put into perspective. Yet you people think all white people get along.

Has to happen at some point or another. Destruction of the planet is actually real and geo-egneering will require the coporation of everyone.

>generals on Sup Forums proove multiculturalism doesn't work
Almost all of the generals on Sup Forums are monocultural circlejerks inhabited by people who spend 90% of their time on Sup Forums festering inside of their specific general.

>Considerably less than Europe if put into perspective
id say equally as much

>Yet you people think all white people get along
excuse me?

>id say equally as much
There wouldn't be a reason to. No major diseases or famines were in the area. Thanks to subtropical/tropic weather food was always aplenty. Europe was starving almost every winter so people had to fight over food. there wasn't a single month in the middle ages without a small siege or war.

There are only two types of threads on Sup Forums: Xenophobic troll threads and ethnocentric generals. Multiculturalism truly doesn't work.

It's just Sup Forumstards who get bored of the monotone discussion there. Culture pals, japanese thread and countless other threads are proof it works. Just because spiteful angsty basment dweeps keep spouting racist nonsense doesn't mean that everyone shares that opinon.

ok

point being?

we still dont want you poos in our countries btw

>race traitor pals
Wow lad

Point being that is indeed possible for ethnicities to get along you just have to maintain the correct conditions. the alternative is constant war. That was the status quo for almost all of human history and if you read history war isn't nic for anybody involved there are no winners in it.

I could care less of your opinion you are after all a racist loser on the internet. I have more than enough friends here that love and support me and that would miss me dearly should I be gone. I care about their opinion more than some random dude on the internet who'se only escape from reality is LARPing as a Nazi.