Sup Forums's opinion on Grail?

So what's the consensus on her? I've fully read the Darkseid War recently and at first I was intrigued by her, but her being able to solo the entire Justice League by herself had really drove me away from her abit.

Really, her character just kinda seemed to me like it didn't fit at all. I mean DC has it's dark characters, no pun intended, but Grail really feels like she's a low grade OC fanfiction character.

Like, she just reminds me of this one DBZ OC i was reading where she was a saiyan that was able to beat up Vegeta and was Cell's lover. It just seems like Grail's that type of OC. She's Darkseid's daughter and she's super powerful(Beats up the Justice League) and she's smart(Able to outsmart essentially everyone in the story and get away), and in the end when she essentially takes control of Darkseid HIMSELF, she made herself look more of a threat than even Darkseid herself. I was sorta expecting Darkseid to take control over himself and tell her off while blasting her with his Omega beams, but that never happened...

All in all, I hope DC is able to calm down on her a bit and make her more tame. Because right now, other than Doctor Manhattan, she's the biggest threat to DC's heroes, which is sorta ridiculous to me.

Shit character, but decent fap fodder.

>inb4 that edgy synopsis pic

unecesary

She was alright. Mainly forgotten due to none of her loose ends being tied up as far as I know.

I think she was cute when she was trying to be edgy.

Shitty Mary Sue.
Good fap material thanks to Redfred.

Johns has abandoned her. She is pretty much irrelevant now and will fall to the wayside or be killed off probably in the next few years.

That means things are perfectly open for a western-style series as she wanders from place to place searching for an identity and purpose.

I think she has potential. She could either an interesting villain who's trying to restore Darkseid's power or legit raising her dad/baby. It can be taken seriously and edgy as fuck, or just straight up parody.
>Grail and Babyseid discover America when?

>dat hair

Here's the test.
1. Did Geoff Johns make them?
If yes: They suck, and any story that centers around them is overhyped garbage.

This meme was great

She's basically Johns's Silk, only evil with edgy hair
Therefore a different kind of fap material

Counterpoint: Stargirl is great and fuck you.

She's cute but there is hardly any fan art or rule 34 of her. Very disappointing. Same with Fem Thor.

But she was a total waste of time for the story. The entire story was designed around making her look cool and edgy. Like. everything was grail's plan. It was just inconsistent storytelling because everything was her plan, yet she didn't have a plan, just a series of events and each issue you caught the wind up, consequently, nothing is fulfilling.

Did you read the darkseid war special or just the issues of justice league
Because the special makes her even worse she becomes a fucking devientart tier character

I mean she is that tier of character but she dident stay on themescyria she left the island when she was born

She's darkseids super special daughter who was born on the same day and island as wonder woman who inherited his omega beams and killed everybody her mother got close to but she was forgiven because she was the only hope of defeating her father.

Shes fucking shit

Daily reminder that her weird, open-thighed pants are designed for thigh jobs

Well that went in a difrent direction then i expected